剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
No, no, no, not about the mosquitoes.
不 我不是指蚊子
About you being the last thing on my mind.
说你是我最后一个想到的人
Come with me.
跟我来
Come on.
来啊
Step, step.
走 走
All right, this...
好了
is why I went with Ryan in town.
这就是我和瑞安去镇上的原因
Because I wanted to do something,
因为我要做一件事
something that required forethought and planning.
需要精心计划和布置
Like a real date should.
做到真正的约会该有的一切
And, um...
还有
What is a real date without a dance?
不跳支舞 怎么算是真正的约会呢
you wanna?
你想跳吗
Hey.
嗨
Lux.
莱克丝
What?
怎么
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Well, supposedly collecting firewood.
我来捡柴火
And checking to see how you are.
顺便看看你怎么样
You all right?
你没事吧
I'm okay.
我很好
No, I just, I...
我想 我...
I thought this trip was gonna be different.
我以为这次旅行会比较特别
Fun, you know?
会比较有意思
But Cate and Ryan...
可是凯特和瑞安...
I-I don't know if they're gonna fix things.
我不知道他们会不会和好
And Baze is with Emma.
贝斯和艾玛在一起
An-and Tasha...
还有泰莎...
I-I just feel like she's leaving me behind.
我觉得她把我抛弃了
Like today, they all went in the water,
就想今天早上 他们都下水游泳了
And I just kind of stand on the shore and watch.
我只能站在岸边看着
Yeah, I heard.
我听说了
So you don't know how to swim.
你不会游泳对吧
You can learn.
你可以学呀
Look, I know that you want to fit in.
我知道你一直努力想要融入大家
As much as you pretend that you don't.
就和你一直努力装作不在乎一样
But there's a reason that you don't.
但你这么做是有原因的
All those other kids, um...
其他的孩子们
Kids trying to be grown-ups.
他们假装自己是大人
You are grown-up...
而你已经是个大人了
Trying to act like a kid.
却要努力像个孩子
What are we doing?
我们在干嘛
I keep telling myself to stay away,
我一直提醒自己要和你保持距离
And I thought that
我原以为
not tutoring you would create some distance.
不辅♥导♥你 是最好的办法
The problem is,
可问题在于
I don't want any distance.
我并不想和你保持距离
So what do we do?
我们现在干嘛
They're all back up at camp eating, right?
其他人现在都在营地吃饭呢
Yeah.
是啊
Well, you want to learn how to swim?
你想学游泳吗
Not...
不...
Not really.
不怎么想
It's cold. Come on, eeyore.
太冷了 来吧 小屹耳
To overcome your fears, you got to take the plunge.
敢冒险才会成功
Don't worry, i'm right here.
别怕 有我呢
Cate, wait, where are you going?
凯特 等等 你去哪
Wherever you aren't.
去你不去的地方
Aren't there some starving kids you want to feed
不是还有一堆学生等着你去发食物
or some puppies you want to save?
还有什么迷途小狗等着你去救吧
You know, this whole time, you have been pretending
一直以来你都在假装
to be this great guy, and I have just been
你是个好男人 而我一直
trying to be worthy of you.
努力让自己配得上你
I mean, I put you up on this giant pedestal
我一直把你
like you're perfect.
奉为完人
What can't you understand, huh?
你怎么就不明白呢
All i was trying to do was the right thing.
我只是在做我认为对的事
God, I love it-- when you lie,
上帝啊 说得真好 每次你说谎
it's "doing the right thing,"
你就是"在做对的事"
And when I lie, I'm a dysfunctional shrew.
而我说谎的时候 就成了不可理喻的泼妇
It was the right thing, Cate!
凯特 那件事在当时看来没有错
I mean, how many frickin' times have you railed at Baze
我说 有多少次你疯狂地抱怨贝斯
for not being accountable, for not being there
说你怀孕的时候 他不在你身边
when you were pregnant?
他是多么的不负责
I did what I thought you'd want me to do.
我只不过是做了我认为你希望我做的事
Really! Yes, I really wanted you
是啊 难道我希望
to sleep with your ex-girlfriend.
你和前女友上♥床♥
and then lie to me about it
然后在我们的新婚之夜
on our wedding day!
对我撒谎吗
All right, you want me to admit that i'm as bad as you?
好吧 你要我承认我和你一样坏是吧
Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的吗
You want to blame everyone except yourself?
你成天指责别人的不是 却不想想自己
I mean, you spent what, 16 years blaming Baze,
你花了十六年时间埋怨贝斯
And now what, you're gonna spend the
现在你还想
next 16 blaming me?
再花十六年指责我吗
Don't worry about everyone else.
别老是揪别人的错
Just take some responsibility for
你自己也该
the choices that you make. I am, Ryan!
为你的行为负责 我负责了
What do you think i'm doing here?!
你以为我来这里干嘛
Okay? Every single part of me wants to run,
你知道吗 我满脑子都想要离开这
But I am here, I am fighting for you!
但我没有 我留下来都是为了你
I'm fighting for... Don't you touch me!
这都是为了... 你别碰我
Cate, Cate, Cate...
凯特
Stop it. No, Don't! Don't you...
停下 别碰我 别...
Did you actually see someone?
你真的看到有人经过吗
No, I just...
不 我...
I heard what you heard.
我也听见那个声音了
What if someone saw us?
万一有人看到我们怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
Wait.
等等
Here.
给
Wow. I know.
天哪 我知道
That may have been the best sex we've ever had.
这估计是我们最爽的一次了
Yeah. well, you know what they say
是啊 你知不知道别人怎么形容
about breakup sex.
两个人吵架后的性♥爱♥
Makeup sex.
补偿性♥爱♥
Wait, we're not making up, are we?
等等 你这不是为了补偿我吧
Are you walking away from this marriage?
你会放弃我们的婚姻吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
You know, it's, like, uh...
你知道 现在的我...
I won't be able to look myself in the mirror
不管是选择留下还是离开
If I leave...
我都无法
...or if I stay.
正视自己
Yeah, Okay.
好吧
What I did, yeah,
是啊 我之前做过的事
you know, I suck.
差劲透了
Okay, we all know I suck.
我也知道自己有多差
But you knew exactly who I was, Ryan,
但是瑞安 你了解曾经的我
I mean, you know,
你了解我
and that's the difference.
这才是关键
I mean, you knew that I sabotage things
你知道我总是爱耍小聪明
and I screw them up.
把事情搞砸
You knew about my history with Baze,
你知道我和贝斯的过去
and you knew that it was complicated.
你也知道那段关系很复杂
I mean, you knew exactly who you married.
你非常了解你娶的这个人
You know, and I married you
而且我嫁给你
because I thought I knew exactly who you are.
是因为我以为我了解你
And now I don't even recognize you.
可是现在我甚至都认不出你了
You know, and maybe that's the reason
这或许也是
Why you can't look yourself in the mirror,
你无法♥正♥视自己的原因所在
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表