剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
because you don't recognize yourself, either.
因为你也不认识你自己了
Mind-blowing.
真是销魂
Yeah. It was.
是啊
I meant the fries.
我说的是薯条
So did I.
我也是这个意思
Oh, my god. I'm sorry.
天哪 对不起
Someone said that you were on the bus--
有人告诉我你在车上
I didn't know that you were with her.
我不知道她也在
I'm-I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Sorry about that.
真对不起
You should go talk to her.
你该去跟她谈谈
No, you know, I think that I have ignored you enough
不 我觉得这一路上
On this trip already.
我已经冷落你很久了
I know I told you that I wanted something simple,
我告诉你说我想要单纯的约会
but I think... maybe I just said that
可是 或许我那么说只是因为
because my life has been so complicated.
我的生活太复杂了
What you have... with Lux and Cate,
你和莱克丝和凯特之间的关系
You can't change that,
你无法改变
and I'm not gonna ask you to.
我也不想让你改变
Cate needs you now.
现在凯特需要你
Really, otherwise i'm gonna have to hear about it all night.
去吧 不然我整晚都要听她念叨了
So please, go.
所以 去吧
You okay?
你没事吧
You're the one person I thought would be here for me.
我觉得只有你会来陪我
Cate, I'm here.
凯特 我在这儿呢
Cate, look at me.
凯特 看着我
I'm here.
我在这
No, you're not.
不 你不在
You moved on.
你在继续你的生活
You know? You're over me.
你已经把我忘了
You're hanging out on a bus with Emma.
你和艾玛在车里亲热
You're acting all buddy-buddy with Ryan
你和瑞安现在称兄道弟
when he won't even talk to me, you know,
可是他根本不想和我说话
when he doesn't even know
他甚至不知道
if he wants to stay married to me.
他是否想维持我们的婚姻
I married him.
我嫁给了他
I mean, I married him because he was better than me.
因为我觉得他比我优秀
You know, he was supposed to be this perfect guy--
他本应该成为我的完美丈夫
that was our deal-- and he's not.
我们说好的 可他没做到
He's...
他...
He's me.
并不比我好
I don't want to be married to me-- I hate me.
我不想嫁个比我差的人 我讨厌自己
Well, you shouldn't.
你不该恨自己
I don't.
我也不
Come here.
过来
Come here.
来吧
Oh. hey, Tash.
泰莎
What are you doing, Lux?
莱克丝 你想做什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Don't play dumb, okay?
别装傻了 行吗
I saw you. Mr. Daniels.
我看到你和丹尼尔斯在一起了
Oh, my god, that was you?
天哪 原来是你
God, we were freaking out.
上帝啊 你吓死我们了
Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you-- I wanted to.
抱歉我没提前告诉你 我想和他一起
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Do you know what you're doing?
你知道自己在什么吗
Do you know how much trouble you guys could get into?
你们知道这么做会碰上多少麻烦吗
Look, I'm sorry
听着 如果你觉得
if you felt ditched.
我今天抛下你不管 我道歉
Okay? But hooking up with a teacher
可是跟一个老师交往
isn't exactly a recipe to make you fit in more.
可不是什么融入的好办法
We've been best friends since we were seven, Lux,
莱克丝 我们从七岁起就一直是好朋友
nothing can change that.
这一点永远不会变
But we don't have to be these, like, borderline homeless kids anymore,
可我们不再是流离失所的孤儿
looking in from the outside.
只有羡慕别人的份
We have a shot at being regular teenagers, together.
我们一起 试着去做个正常的孩子吧
Okay? So don't screw that up, please.
好吗 别把这一切葬送掉
Whatever's going on between you two, you need to stop.
无论你们之间发生了什么 适可而止吧
What the hell, man?
怎么了
Yeah, if i wanted to spoon, i would've...
早知道会被熊抱 我还不如
taken a tent with Cate.
去找凯特
Yeah, she was pretty upset last night, huh?
她昨晚很是沮丧
Yeah. I noticed.
看出来了
You know... what she wants you to say.
你知道她想从你嘴里听到什么吗
I mean, you know, maybe you could just
你发发慈悲
throw her a bone and say it.
说些她想听的吧
You know... I'm so used to you
我习惯了把你
being the problem in our relationship.
当成我们婚姻的假想敌
If it wasn't you, it was... it was Cate.
问题不在你 那就出在凯特身上
I guess it's just hard to admit it could be me.
我始终不想承认是我的问题
Well, trust me, blaming yourself is easier.
听我一句 自责最省事了
You know, Cate, she's always been this broken person.
莽莽撞撞的那个人每次都是凯特
Ever since I met her, I just felt it was my job to fix her.
初次见面我就想要重新塑造她
It was kind of our deal, you know?
并视之为我的使命
I mean, even on the radio,
就算是在做节目
I was this...
我都只会
stable, good guy, and she was the crazy,
以好好先生面目示人 任她发疯
Screwed-up sidekick.
搞砸局面
I felt like I had to be that guy to her.
我觉得我必须做那样一个人
'cause if I wasn't...
因为要是做不到
she wouldn't have marry me.
她就不会嫁给我
Now, who knows?
可现在 天知道
She knew what she was getting
她发现她嫁的
a guy just like everybody else.
不过是个凡夫俗子
The night on your deck,
在天台的那晚
the day of the wedding...
就是婚礼前夜
she might've chosen you.
她可能选的是你
No, she wouldn't have.
可她没有
She loves you, Ryan.
她爱的是你 瑞安
Trust me, she's told me that many, many times.
相信我 她对我说过无数次
You guys were both afraid of the same thing--
你俩都不敢面对同一件事
that whatever was going on on your wedding day
那就是 无论婚礼那天发生了什么
was gonna drive you apart.
都会把你们分开
It was gonna make the other one jump ship.
都会让你们选择分手
But if you went to all of those lengths
但若你愿意不惜一切代价
to keep Cate, then...
留住凯特 那么
don't let her go.
请拉紧她的手
Fight for her now.
快去追回她吧
They're packing up camp.
他们在打包收帐篷
I'm trying to get out of doing anything.
我躲开什么都不想干
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, yeah.
没事
I was, um... just hiding out, too.
我也想一个人静静
So, you and Baze, that's... new.
你和贝斯 刚好上的
Yeah. it's, uh...
是啊
Weird.
怪怪的
And wrong, but...
不太对
Why? You're both consenting adults-- no big deal.
为什么 你们都是成年人了 没什么
Well, I'm... older than him.
我比他大
By what, a few years?
大多少 几年
Yeah, but mentally, it's more like 20, so...
嗯 但心理上大了有20多岁吧
I'm his boss.
我还是他老板
You know, I could lose my job.
我很有可能就此失业
So why do it, then?
那你为何还飞蛾扑火
Why date Baze if there's all those reasons not to?
千万个不该却仍和贝斯交往
Why risk it?
为什么要冒这个险
Because...
因为
You're too young to know this--
你还小 不会懂的
But a Baze doesn't come around every day.
贝斯是我千载难逢的缘分
Yeah, I guess most guys don't take you
我也觉得没几个男人
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表