剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
We're often inappropriate.
总在错误的时间做错误的事
But no matter what,
但无论如何
we're your family.
我们都是你的家人
To Lux.
敬莱克丝
To Lux.
敬莱克丝
Love you, kiddo.
我们爱你 孩子
Cheers.
干杯
Bottoms up.
一口闷
Hey, long-distance clinking.
远距离碰杯
Clink. Clink.
干杯 干杯
Uh, if you could hurry up with the champagne.
香槟能快点上吗
Since Cate's not drinking,
凯特不能喝酒
she's force feeding everyone else.
就吵着要灌倒每个人
Wow. You're as controlling here as you are at work.
看来你在这里和在办公室一样游刃有余
It's nice you and Cate get along.
能和凯特好好相处就好
I'm surprised there's not some jealousy.
竟然没有嫉妒的成分
Well, you know, most people who are jealous rarely admit it.
多数人嫉妒时都不会承认
Jealous?
嫉妒
No, no.
没有没有
I'm not jealous of you and Nate.
我怎么会嫉妒你和奈特呢
Questioning your motives for dating my son? Yes.
怀疑你勾搭我儿子的动机 倒是有点
Questioning your integrity...
怀疑你的人品...
You know, I wouldn't question my integrity.
这点我从不怀疑
No?
从不吗
No. I'm the one who told you what was going on with Lux and Tasha.
从不 是我告诉了你莱克丝和泰莎的事
I'm the reason you were at that courthouse today,
没有我 你今天怎么可能来出庭
that you and Nate are back in a good place.
还跟奈特重归言和
And last I checked,
最后我要强调的是
I'm not the one who cheated on my wife with my employee,
我可没有瞒着妻子与下属偷♥情♥
and made promises he had no intention of keeping.
还发过誓说绝无隐瞒之意
What happened in the past
过去的事
is the past.
就让它过去吧
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表