剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, you can just be happy
你该庆幸
that i didn't offer to buy you dinner.
我没说要请你吃饭
'cause I think I see some...
因为我好像看到
I see some leftovers right there.
那儿有不少残羹冷炙
This is nice.
真好
Yeah, it is.
那当然
No, I meant i'm glad I'm here with you, too.
我是说我也很高兴能和你一起来这儿
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
We shouldn't...
我们不能
This is, um...
这样
Just wrong.
是不对的
Emma, no, it's not.
艾玛 没有什么不对的
It is for, like, a million reasons.
这样简直千错万错
I'm sorry.
对不起
Steve's probably waiting. I should go.
史蒂夫还在等我 我得走了
Hey, Ryan, sorry.
瑞安 抱歉
I know it's so late, but, um...
我知道现在很晚了
I need to talk to Cate.
但我想和凯特谈谈
She went home.
她回家了
What? what happened to your honeymoon?
什么 你们蜜月不是度得好好的吗
We got into an argument.
我们吵架了
Let's just say getting together with your ex
只能说 婚礼前切忌
before your wedding-- not a great idea.
和前任碰面
Okay.
好吧
Look, i don't know what Cate told you, but...
听着 我不知道凯特说了什么
It wasn't all her fault.
但不能全怪她
It was mine, really.
其实责任主要在我
I mean, if i hadn't had feelings for Cate,
要不是我对她余情未了
then she wouldn't have had doubts
她绝不会犹犹豫豫
and been wondering if she had...
怀疑自己...
...feelings for me, but...
是否对我还有感觉
Okay, you know what, this... this is the alcohol talking.
你要知道 都是酒精在作祟
Ryan, I'm a little drunk right now.
瑞安 我看来有点喝高了
Okay, Baze, just tell me what happened.
贝斯 你只管一五一十说出来就好
Hey, it's Cate. Leave a message.
我是凯特 留下口讯吧
Cate, yeah, it's me. We need to talk.
凯特 是我 我们得谈谈
I screwed things up big time.
我闯了大祸了
Not with me and emma-- well, yeah, that, too--
不是指我和艾玛 虽然也出了点问题
But I talked to Ryan.
我跟瑞安聊了几句
Anyway, call.
尽快打给我吧
I'll explain.
听我慢慢解释
Hey, what's up, babe?
过得如何啊 宝贝
Hi, Steve.
你好啊 史蒂夫
Who's your friend?
那是你朋友
So Steve likes dudes, huh?
史蒂夫喜欢的是男人啊
Oh, god. What did he tell you?
天哪 他都跟你说了什么
That you guys aren't dating.
你们俩根本没在交往
But you do see each other twice a week-- in spin class.
两周见次面 一起上堂自旋课
Oh... fine. It's true.
好吧 没错
Look, I hate coming to these things single and alone.
我很怕一个人孤零零地来这种场合
I can't stand the looks i get from people, you know.
我受不了别人异样的眼神
"Poor Emma doesn't have anyone in her life."
"可怜的艾玛总是形单影只"
"Poor Emma only has her career."
"她除了工作一无是处"
Okay, so you pretend to be in a fake relationship?
所以你就找人假装情侣糊弄别人
I mean, that's like...
那明显就是
Well, something I would do.
我才会做的事
Now I'm even more depressed.
别再往我伤口上撒盐了
You don't have to be alone.
谁说你形单影只的
I mean, there's plenty of guys who would date you for real.
其实有大把人等着和你牵手
Okay, first of all,
好吧 首先要说的是
you're Jack's son.
你是杰克的儿子
Second, you seem to forget i'm your boss.
其次 你似乎忘了我是你上司
So?
所以呢
And third, even if i could,
就算这些都不算什么
relationships just aren't my thing.
但我真的不适合谈感情
They take up too much time and effort,
那太耗费时间和精力了
Someone always gets hurt, and I would just rather be alone.
总会有一方受伤 所以我还是宁愿单身
No one would rather be alone.
没有人愿意孤单一个人
Only people who really want to be with someone say that.
只有动了心的人才会如此口是心非
And...putting yourself out there doesn't
敞开心扉 并不意味着
automatically mean that you're going to get hurt.
你一定会受到伤害
Really?
真的
Cause you put yourself out there with cate
你把真心给了凯特
and where did that get you?
可她又是怎么回报你的
Hi.
嗨
I want to talk about last night.
我想说说昨晚的事
Listen, you were right.
听我说 你说得对
You weren't the only one making things personal.
不是只有你公私不分
Lux, I...I can't show you
莱克丝 我不能像一般人那样
that i care about you like normal people can.
表现出对你的关爱
The only way that I can show it is through your schoolwork.
我唯一的途径就是辅♥导♥你的功课
You know all those tests and essays
还记得你一股脑扔给我的
that you threw at me?
那堆卷子和作文吗
Well, I went through all of them.
我通看了一下
Lux, have you ever been tested for a learning disability?
莱克丝 你有没有做过学习障碍测试
What?
什么
Because I think that you might have one.
我怀疑你有那方面可能有障碍
But if you just give me a chance
如果你给我个机会
to help you the one way that I can...
让我以我的方式帮助你
I know that everything can't change.
我知道这样也不能完全改变我们的现状
But some things can.
但多少能有所改善
Cate.
凯特
Can we talk?
我们得谈谈
Uh... not really sure that I'm ready to talk.
我还没准备好和你谈心
Are you really doing this?
你真的要这样吗
Doing what?
怎样了
I mean, what is it that I am doing, Ryan?
我做了什么 瑞安
Pretending like I was the only one that had
搞得好像只有我才在婚礼前
a secret at the wedding.
心怀鬼胎似的
Yeah. Baze told me everything, Cate.
贝斯都和我说了 凯特
He said you were over at his loft.
他说你去了他的阁楼
He said it was you that was having doubts.
他说你举棋不定
He said you were afraid that you were in love with him?
他说你很怕自己爱上了他
No, Ryan-- I mean, god, yes, I mean, I said that.
不 瑞安 天啊 我是说了那些
But, you know, obviously it was, it was just because
但你得清楚 我那样明显是因为
I was sensing your doubts,
我感觉到了你的踌躇
which is why I went over there to begin with...
所以我才会去到那里
No, don't even pin this on me.
别又把矛头指向我
I put those feelings to bed the second
我说出"我愿意"的那刻起
that i said "i do."
我就将一切抛诸脑后
Okay, but what would you have done?
可你都做了什么
Not now, but then.
不是说现在 而是那时候
If he had told you that he loved you?
要是他说他一直爱着你怎么办
Would you have called off the wedding?
你会不会就把婚礼给取消了
I don't know.
我不知道
Whoa. You okay?
你还好吧
No.
不好
This is why I don't date guys shorter than me.
我就说不能和比我矮的交往
Eric broke up with me.
艾瑞克把我给甩了
I-I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Whatever.
无所谓啦
What'd he say?
他怎么说
That he has feelings for somebody else.
他喜欢上了别人
Cate, hey.
凯特你来了
I-I just came to get Lux.
我是来接莱克丝的
I got your messages.
我收到你的口讯了
I mean, not in time,
尽管晚了一步
but I don't really think it would've made a difference.
但也于事无补
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I thought my days of messing up you and Ryan were done with.
我以为再也不会搅乱你和瑞安的幸福生活
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表