剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
You didn't mess us up.
不是你的错
God, for so long,
天哪 长久以来
we thought the root of all our problems was you.
我们都误以为所有的问题都出在你身上
If you had told me, you know, two months ago,
要是两个月前 我站在这里时
when I was standing on this deck with you,
你能够坦诚心中所想
that I would be in a better place with you
或许和你在一起会比和瑞安
than I am with ryan...
好很多
Look, I am sorry.
我很抱歉
That night-- that was my fault.
那晚都怪我
And I told Ryan that.
我也都和瑞安说了
It's not what you did that night...
重点不是那晚你做错了什么
You know, it's what I did.
而是我的错
I came over here looking...
我自己跑来寻找
...looking for something.
寻找什么隐情
I was looking for answers.
寻找答案
All you did was not say you love me.
你唯一做错的就是没有承认你爱我
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
You're wrong, about what you said at the hotel.
你在宾馆里说的话大错特错了
I didn't get hurt because I put myself out there with Cate.
我并非因为对凯特敞开心扉才受伤
I got hurt because i didn't put myself out there.
我受伤恰恰是因为没有对凯特袒露心声
When she came to me the night before her wedding,
婚礼前夜她来找我
I didn't say what I should have said.
我没把心里该说的 说出来
In fact, I didn't do anything.
事实上 我只是坐以待毙
And when I tried to,
等我想挽回
I was too late.
才发现一切都太迟了
And I don't want to be too late again.
我不想再重蹈覆辙
And I don't want to make the same mistakes.
人不能被同一块石头绊倒两次
I am not afraid of getting hurt.
我不怕受伤
I'm afraid of not having the balls
我怕的是
to put myself out there to even get hurt.
连受伤的权利都没有
So I'm going balls out.
所以我来争取了
So to speak.
说出我的心声
Oh, god.
天啊
I like you, Emma.
我喜欢你 艾玛
I think you're crazy hot and scary as hell,
你在我心中 是天使与魔鬼的结合
But I like you and...
但我喜欢你
I want to know if you like me, too.
也想知道你喜不喜欢我
Cate...
凯特
I-I don't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么说
I know.
我懂
You and Ryan-- you guys are gonna be okay, right?
你和瑞安没事吧
You're gonna get through this?
你们会解决这些问题的吧
Of course, we're-we're gonna get through it.
当然 我们会没事的
It's gonna be okay, Lux.
会好起来的 莱克丝
We're all gonna be okay.
我们都会好起来的
Okay.
嗯
Well, now that I am playing hooky today,
我今天要旷次工
Do you want me to take you to school?
想不想我送你去学校啊
I know that Baze went early.
以前都是贝斯送的你
Uh, no.
不用了
I still have time before tutoring with Mr. Daniels,
离丹尼尔斯老师的辅♥导♥时间还早
So i will just bike.
我骑车去就行了
Bye.
再见
Lux.
莱克丝
Have a good day.
过得开心点
Uh, where's Mr. Daniels?
丹尼尔斯老师人呢
You must be Lux.
你一定是莱克丝了
Mr. Daniels asked me
丹尼尔斯老师找我
to step in as your tutor going forward.
来跟进你的学习
So, have a seat.
请坐
Let's get started on some tests.
开始做测试吧
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表