剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Exactly. Company policy can suck it.
那当然 去他的公♥司♥规定
All right, so we gonna baste? Yeah.
好了 我们要抹调料吗 对
Hi, Lux. Hey, think fast.
莱克丝你好 接着
Dad.
老爸
Surprise!
惊喜吧
What are you doing here?
你们怎么会来
Well, you said you wanted a family Thanksgiving.
是你说想一家人一起过感恩节
Emma, what are you doing here?
艾玛 你怎么在这
Uh, she just--
呃 她只是
She just stopped by.
她是顺路经过
I brought files.
我过来送文件
For work. Cause, you know, we work together.
公事 我们在一起工作
Oh, oh, yeah.
是的
Uh, so wh-what happened to Aruba?
怎么不去阿鲁巴岛了
Oh, we pushed the flight till tomorrow.
我们把航♥班♥改到明天了
And with everything you said about
你一直说这是
this being Lux's first Thankgiving.
莱克丝的第一个感恩节
Your mother and I thought we should be here.
我和你妈觉得应该过来
Yeah. I'm sorry,
对不起 亲爱的
we should have called, honey.
我们应该事先打电♥话♥的
Mom, are you kidding?
妈妈 别这么说
I love surprises.
我喜欢惊喜
This wouldn't be Thanksgiving
过感恩节一定要有
without my Mom's famous... something from a store.
妈妈经常在店里买♥♥的... 什么来着
Stop it.
别拍马屁了
Hey, Math, hi. Happy thanksgiving.
你好 马斯 感恩节快乐
Oh, it's so good to see you.
见到你真高兴
Good seeing you, too.
我也是
Math, will you warm this up, please? Sure.
马斯 把它热一下好吗 好的
Hello.
你好
Hi. Cocktail/appetizer, anyone?
你好 要鸡尾酒还是开胃酒
Let me show you where the drinks are.
我带你去拿
We're saving the box of wine for dinner.
我们为晚餐留了一箱酒
Oh, good. Good.
太好了
Welcome.
欢迎你来
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I had no idea that they were going to show up.
我不知道他们会过来
Sam and I should go.
我和山姆得走了
No, no, no. I think that would look worse.
别走 那样看上去更糟
And besides, I really want you to be here.
而且我真的想你留在这
And I really want to keep my job.
但我真的不想丢了我的饭碗
Hey, look, I covered, Okay?
我什么也不说好吗
Now we'll just cover.
我们什么都不说就好了
You think no one here is going to mention that we're dating?
你觉得会没人提到我们约会的事吗
Your Mom brought mashed potatoes.
你妈妈带土豆泥来了
Okay, you know what, don't worry.
听我的 别担心
I am on this. And by the way,
我来处理 另外
as far as my Dad is concerned, Emma and I are not dating.
在我爸面前 别提我和艾玛约会的事
What the hell are you doing in here?!
你在这究竟想干吗
Relax. It's not like I'm going to find anything
别紧张 我不准备再打探你的隐私了
more interesting than what I already know.
我知道的那些已经够有趣了
This is cool.
这玩意不错
Can I have it?
能给我吗
Why would...? why would i give you anything?
为什么 我为什么要给你东西
You talked to your boyfriend about upping my grade yet?
你跟你男朋友说了给我加分的事吗
No, i've been too busy playing hostess to a psychopath.
还没 我忙着招呼一个精神病呢
Who, me? yeah.
谁 我吗 没错
I'm not the one stealing cars,
我可没偷车
assaulting old dudes and sleeping with my teacher.
也没攻击老男人 更没和老师上♥床♥
I'm not sleeping with anyone.
我没和任何人上♥床♥
That's too bad.
真糟糕
What do you see in an english teacher anyway?
你喜欢那英语老师什么地方
Thought you would be into someone more badass.
我以为你会喜欢坏男人
Like who?
比如谁
Oh, who, like you?
谁 你吗
What's wrong with me?
我哪里不好
Don't get me started. we'll be here
别逼我发火 我们还要在这
till christmas-s or next year.
一起过圣诞 甚至新年
Lux, Sam, great.
莱克斯 山姆 很好
Two big problems.
现在有两个问题
One, there is a lot
第一 我们这里的
Of mashed potato action happening.
土豆泥泛滥了
I need someone to run to the store
需要有人帮忙跑腿
and grab some food that isn't white.
去买♥♥点不是白色的吃的
Anything to get me out of here.
随便什么事让我离开这就行
But take Sam.
但是要带上山姆
Uh, why?
为什么
Emma and I are not supposed to be dating at work,
公♥司♥有规定 艾玛和我是不能约会的
so I need to cover with my dad.
所以我需要在我爸面前隐瞒一下
I want to say that you invited Emma and Sam to dinner
我想说是你邀请了艾玛和山姆来吃晚餐
because you guys are dating.
因为你们俩在约会
What?!
什么
Help a brother out.
帮老兄一把吧
Oh, don't worry, your secret's safe with us.
不用担心 我们会帮你保守秘密
Um, hey, thank you for helping me earlier with my dad.
谢谢你之前在我爸的事上帮我
And if he asks, Emma and I are not dating.
如果他问的话 我和艾玛什么都没有
Who's Emma?
谁是艾玛
Even better.
演技真好
Um, Dr. Rosner, it is Cate Cassidy again.
萝瑟医生 还是凯特·卡希蒂
I know it's Thanksgiving,
我知道今天是感恩节
but Ryan and I, we need to work things out, like, today.
但是瑞安和我有些问题 需要今天解决
I kind of got some news and, um...
我遇到些新情况
I'm not really sure what to do.
不知道该如何是好
Can you call me back?
你可以回电♥话♥给我吗
Holidays are meant to bring people together.
节日的意义就在于让大家欢聚一堂
So, let's talk about what's really keeping you two apart.
所以让我们谈谈到底是什么让你们俩分开
The lies, the infidelity, the lies...
谎言 不忠 欺骗
Abby.
艾比
Can you stop?
你可以闭嘴吗
Yeah, we, uh, we appreciate your concern...
没错 我们感谢你的关心
No, we don't.
不 没什么感谢的
Cate and I just, you know... it's going to take some time.
凯特和我 还需要一些时间
How much time? three months?
多久 三个月
Six months?
六个月
Nine months?
还是九个月
Mom needs your help.
妈妈叫你帮忙
Why?
为什么
All the wine is twist-off or in a box.
所有的酒 要么拧开了要么在箱子里
Fine.
好吧
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Nothing.
没什么
That would be a fun trip to the grocery store.
去购物的路上应该很有意思才对
You can actually talk, you know.
事实上你可以说话
You don't have to just ignore me.
你不用忽视我
Just because baze is making us pretend to date
因为贝斯让我们假装约会
doesn't mean that we actually are.
不代表我们真的在约会
Is this because of the blackmail?
是因为我要挟你吗
Oh, it's not helping.
没用的
You know, lux, i'm really not a bad guy.
莱克斯 我不是坏人
I'd be willing to forget
我很乐意忘记
all about you and Eric Mr. Daniels.
你和艾瑞克 丹尼尔先生的事
For a kiss.
换一个吻
Forget it.
做梦吧
Come on. we're dating, right?
来嘛 我们在约会不是吗
Wha...
什么
Oh, you're afraid you'll like it.
你是害怕你会喜欢
No, i'm not going to kiss you
不 我不会亲你
To cover up something that's not even true.
去掩饰根本就没有的事
That would be a good point.
这话说的好
If i didn't have this.
可我有这个
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表