剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
typical.
特立独行啊
While every other teenager in the world
全世界的青少年们
is getting ready for homecoming,
都在为返校节做准备
I will be getting my head examined.
我却面临着头部检查
I spent most of my life in hospitals.
我人生的大部分光阴都在医院里度过
I... I hate them.
我讨厌上医院
I'll make a deal with you.
我们做个交易
You go get that MRI tomorrow,
你明天去做核磁共振
and tomorrow night, I'll make you
明天晚上 我会为你
a homecoming of our own.
准备一个我们自己的返校节
Complete with spiked punch, bad music,
满是锥形的潘趣酒 嘈杂的音乐
the whole night you're ready to do.
过一个让你尽兴的夜晚
You'd really do that for me?
你真会为我这么做吗
Don't you get it by now, Lux?
你现在还不明白吗 莱克丝
For you, I'd do anything.
为了你 我什么都愿意做
Hey. so I was...
嗨 我...
Oh!
是你啊
I was looking for your mom.
我是来找你♥妈♥的♥
Sam, right?
你叫山姆对吧
The guy who was yelling about bus sex
你就是在她家门外
outside of her condo, right?
大喊着在车上做♥爱♥的那个人
So does your, does your mom know
你妈妈知道
that you're here? Are you kidding me?
你在这儿吗 你开什么玩笑
She's the reason I'm here.
是她叫我来的
She's afraid if i stay home, I'll burn the place down.
她怕我一个人在家 会把房♥子烧了
Hmm, that a valid concern.
这担心很有必要
Just happened to me, actually.
真的发生在我身上过
There was this bartender. Her body was nuts.
当时有个酒吧招待 她都快被烧成坚果了
Hey.
嗨
The cashews-- I love cashews.
腰果 我爱吃腰果
How's it going?
怎么回事
Here.
过来坐吧
I warmed your seat for you.
我替你暖了座椅
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To get a soda, okay?
去买♥♥瓶苏打总行吧
Relax. I'm not going to rob the vending machine.
别紧张 我不会抢劫自动贩卖♥♥机的
Did you see these?
瞧瞧这个
The firm bought two tickets to this charity cocktail gala.
公♥司♥买♥♥了两张去这个慈善鸡尾酒会的票
It's at Candice Carter's house.
在坎蒂斯·卡特的家
She has more money than god. yeah.
她富可敌国
I wikepediaed. That's what it says
我查了维基 上面就是这么写的
"more money than god."
"富可敌国"
I know who she is.
我知道她是谁
She's been waffling between Fenmore
她已经在芬摩公♥司♥
and Suntrust for months,
和太阳信托银行之间周♥旋♥了好几个月了
and I've tried signing her,
我一直想签下她
but she's a bitch billionaire
但她是个对女性有偏见的
with a thing against women. So...
变♥态♥亿万富翁 所以...
What does that mean? It means trash it.
那是什么意思 就是不去这个宴会
There's no point in going.
这个宴会不值得去
Look, until I sort things out with Sam's boarding school,
在我处理完山姆寄宿学校的事之前
I'm stuck with him,
我都得照顾他
and I can't leave him home alone that long.
我不能把他一个人留在家那么长时间
Emma, he's 16 years old.
艾玛 他已经十六岁了
It's like a couple of hours.
我们就去几个小时而已
It only takes him
他只需要几秒钟
a couple of seconds to raid my medicine cabinet
就能翻遍我的药箱
and snort all my dexatrim.
吸掉我所有的右旋安非他明[致幻药]
I learned that the hard way.
我可是付出过惨痛的代价
All right, look...
好吧 听着
here's the thing.
我有件事要告诉你
I told you about Lux's MIR.
我之前和你说过莱克斯的核磁共振成像
Well, there's going to be
所以需要很多钱来支付
doctor bills and specialist people and...
医院的账单 专家诊疗费和...
I don't want to be the deadbeat dad
我不想成为那种付不起钱的
who can't pay for any of it.
失败老爸
So if I help land this client,
所以如果我帮你搞定这个客户
maybe I could share the bonus with you?
我可以和你分红吗
Come on.
来吧
Please.
求你了
I can even find something to keep Sam occupied.
我甚至可以给山姆找点事做
We'll go, we'll sign moneybags
我们一起去 去签下这个财神爷
and I will have you home before sam has a chance
我会赶在山姆吸食任何东西之前
to snort anything.
把你送回家的
Fine, fine.
好吧 好吧
Okay, this is interesting. see there?
好的 这很有意思 看到那里了吗
That tiny spot? it's evidence
那个小点 这就证明了
that at some point that small part of the brain
从某种意义上说 你大脑有一小部分
lost blood flow.
血液流动受阻
You suffered a stroke.
你得了中风
Kids don't have strokes. Grandparents have strokes.
小孩不会中风的 老年人才会中风
I see in Lux's files
我看了莱克斯的档案
she was born with a heart defect.
她出生的时候有心脏缺陷
Mm-hmm. which she had repaired.
可她已经修复过了啊
I think there's a chance this may be related.
我认为这是有可能有关联的
Sometimes, after cardiac surgery,
有时候 在进行心脏手术之后
a blood clot can develop in the heart.
会在心脏里留下血块
And if there's trauma,
如果患者受到外伤
that clot could have broken off
血块就会被击散开来
and traveled up to the brain, causing a stroke.
顺着血管流向大脑 从而导致了中风
Lux, the pronounced change in your writing
莱克斯 你初三那年写作的明显退化
in junior high, makes me believe that this is
足以证明 就是在那时候
when this happened.
发生了什么
Do you remember anything specific from that time?
你还记得那时出过什么意外吗
Besides government cheese
除了政♥府♥提供的奶酪
and some minor shoplifting, no.
和偶尔的小偷小摸以外 没什么特别的
Did you play any sports where you may have been
你有没做过什么可能撞击
knocked in the chest?
到胸部的运动
Do you recall any injuries?
你受过什么外伤吗
Uh, no, no, nothing.
没有 什么也没有
You two don't remember anything?
你们俩记得什么吗
Perhaps a call
或许你们接到过
from the school nurse?
校医院打来的电♥话♥
She was still in foster care, so, um...
她那时候还在寄养机构 所以...
Where were you living then?
你那时候住在哪儿
Um... at Sunnyvale.
森尼维耳
And nothing happened?
什么也没发生过吗
Just take a second and think.
你再好好想想
I don't remember anything.
我什么也不记得了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
There's something that she's not saying.
她肯定向我们瞒着什么事
Well, we can't press her, Cate.
我们还不清楚 凯特
No, I'm supposed to press her. I'm her mom.
不 我应该清楚她的 我是她妈妈
I'm supposed to know things and I don't.
我应该知道这些事的 但是我不知道
Whatever happened, we can't change it.
不管发生了什么 都是既定事实
So what matters now
所以我们现在要做的是
is that we figure this thing out
搞清楚到底是怎么回事
and we're here to take care of it.
然后我们一起来把它处理好
I know. you're right.
我知道 你说得对
I just don't know my kid,
只是我不了解我的孩子
I don't know why I married my husband.
也不清楚为什么我要嫁给我的丈夫
I feel like I've just suddenly woken up
我觉得我好像突然从别人的生活中
in someone else's life.
惊醒一样
Here you go.
给
Um, so this is going to be covered, right,
这是可以报销的吧
like by our insurance?
用我们的保险
You can try submitting it after you pay,
你可以在付款之后申请
but I wouldn't hold my breath.
但是我现在可做不了主
I'm doing this.
那我来付吧
No, Baze, I got it.
不 贝斯 我带了
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表