剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Life Unepected
《缘来一家人》前情提要
You don't have to be alone.
谁说你形单影只的
I mean, there's plenty of guys who would date you for real.
其实有大把人等着和你牵手
You seem to forget I'm your boss.
你似乎忘了我是你上司
This is my son Sam.
这是我儿子 山姆
Sam hasn't lived with me since he was 11.
山姆11岁就不和我同住了
And, his dad dropped him off at my doorstep yesterday...
昨天他爸把他扔在我家门口
Figuring out why you both chose to do what you did
想想你们之前决定结婚的初衷
will allow the relationship to move forward.
才能挽救你们的婚姻
Why did you agree to marry Ryan?
怎么就答应了瑞安的求婚
I don't know.
我也不知道
Would you both consider a little time apart?
你们有没有想过分开一段时间
It might give Cate the emotional space she needs.
只要给凯特一些她所需的情感空间就好
Ryan.
瑞安
You still owe me one.
你还欠我个人情吧
I see you've met Mr. Daniels.
我猜你已经见过丹尼尔斯先生了
You're a...
你是个...
Teacher.
老师
Lux, have you ever been tested for a learning disability?
莱克丝 你有没有做过学习障碍测试
What?
什么
Because I think that you might have one.
我怀疑你有那方面可能有障碍
If Cate and Baze find out
如果凯特和贝斯发现
that Eric and I were in a hotel last night.
艾瑞克和我昨晚在酒店
Tash, he could lose his job.
泰莎 他会丢了饭碗的
Okay, you guys, we're serious.
你们听好了 我们是说真的
And I actually stayed at that hotel.
我确实在那间旅馆住了一宿
You messed up big-time.
是你自作自受
I really hope that it was worth it.
希望那值得你付出如此大的代价
Yeah, me, too.
我也那么想
Good morning, Portland.
波特兰的听众们 早上好
Now, for those of you just joining us,
告诉一下刚开始收听节目的朋友
we are trying to get to the bottom of Kelly's issues.
我们正在深入剖析凯莉的情感问题
I don't have any issues, Ryan.
我没有任何问题 瑞安
You have issues.
有问题的是你
Come on, Kelly. you know what i'm talking about.
拜托 凯莉 你知道我在说什么
You were on your book tour.
你在办巡回签售
For my current bestseller,
为我最新的畅销书
You can't have it all.
《你无法拥有一切》
In a different city,
去到陌生的城市
in a different hotel every weekend
在过去的两个月里
for the last two months.
每周末都住在不同的宾馆里
And yet you still manage to not get laid.
并且仍然没有上过任何人的床
Stop talking about my sex life.
少点评我的性生活
Yeah, well, stop talking about my marriage.
好啊 你也少点评我的婚姻
What marriage?
哪门子婚姻
All right. we'll be right back
好了 广♥告♥之后 还有更多
with more Morning Madness after this.
《清晨狂想曲》的精彩内容
Is Ryan getting moodier?
瑞安是不是更情绪化了
It's like he's turning into you.
他快变成你了
Okay. So.
好了 现在
You and Kelly. You really seem to be getting along.
你和凯莉 你们看上去相处得不错
Yeah. About as well as you and I.
是啊 跟咱俩差不多
Yeah, yeah. how's Baze's?
好吧 贝斯那儿怎么样
Aside from the fact that the place smells like burnt beer...
除了那酒吧废墟的气味
It's fine.
还好吧
You know you didn't have to move in with him.
你知道你不必搬去跟他住的
He owed me one.
他欠我个人情
In fact, he owed me 100.
事实上 他欠我一百个人情
And you wanted space, so...
加上你想要空间
Yeah, well, you said
没错 那是因为你说
you married me because your ex-girlfriend
你娶我是因为你的前女友
didn't want to marry you.
拒绝嫁给你
Okay, Cate, you're oversimplifying what i said.
凯特 你这是断章取义
I hate when you do that.
我很讨厌你这样
Look, at least I tried to give an honest answer.
至少我努力给出了一个诚实的答案
Any chance you figured out why you married me?
你想清楚为什么嫁给我了吗
Yeah.
好吧
Better keep working on that.
最好再努力想想吧
Tomorrow night is homecoming. Better "bee" there.
明晚是返校节 小蜂等你哟
I see you found a legal way to graffiti the place.
我看你找到了乱涂乱画的合法途径嘛
T, I'm-I'm sorry.
泰 我很抱歉
Sorry enough to fess up to Cate about you and Minnesota?
抱歉到向凯特坦白你和明尼苏达的事了吗
Look, I appreciate what you did covering for us.
我很感激你替我们掩护
I don't.
我可不
Because of your island vacation with Eric,
因为你和艾瑞克的小岛之旅
I don't get to go to homecoming with Jones.
害得我没法跟琼斯一起过返校节了
Wait. What?
等等 什么
He asked me but Cate won't let me go
他约我出去 但凯特说我被禁足了
'cause I'm grounded.
所以不准去
All right, let me talk to her.
我去跟她谈谈
Maybe-- maybe i can promise her
也许我可以跟她保证
that if i go with you when you won't get into trouble.
只要我跟你一起去 你绝不会闯祸的
As if you're the poster child for responsibility.
好像你才是懂事的榜样儿童
I will convince her.
我会说服她的
Come on.
拜托
Okay, I want to make it up to you.
我想补偿你
It's not like I have a date.
我那天可没有约会
Yeah, the downside of dating...
是啊 这就是跟...
Lux.
莱克丝
Your parents are here.
你父母来了
... teacher.
跟老师约会的坏处
As you know, Ms. Jennings and I
我和珍妮丝女士
have been trying to figure out
一直在查明
what's holding Lux back in school.
让莱克斯学业退步的原因
There's a condition called dysgraphia.
这是一种书写困难症
It's an inability to express thoughts in writing.
也就是在写作时表达上的障碍
Oh. well, I have that.
这个我也有
You know the term "buck naked"?
你们知道那个词"裸♥露♥麦肤"
I always write down "butt naked."
老被我写成"裸♥露♥屁♥股♥"
Which isn't really wrong, because butts are naked.
这其实也没错 因为屁♥股♥本来就是光的
Well, you can see how she struggles to complete sentences.
你们可以看看她写的句子
Thoughts get jumbled.
思维混乱
Words are illegible.
词不达意
At a glance it just looks like poor penmanship,
初看上去像是写作技巧的问题
but it's actually a neurological disability.
但这其实是一种神经性缺陷
Oh, so, what, she was born with this?
这是天生的吗
Did one of us give it to her?
是我们俩中有谁遗传给她的吗
Well, in looking at Lux's file,
查阅莱克丝的档案时
Mr. Daniels noticed that
丹尼尔斯先生注意到
her handwriting was perfect till seventh grade.
她七年级之前的作文都毫无问题
Well, I mean, the question is,
所以问题是
What changed?
发生了什么
You mean something caused this?
你是说是由什么事引起的
Well, we can't exactly answer that.
这个我们回答不了
Maybe a neurophysiologist could.
也许神经学专家可以
The school has someone that they highly recommend.
学校里有一位权威的专家
And I called him,
我给他打过电♥话♥
and he could give her an MRI tomorrow.
他明天可以给她做核磁共振
You can't say the teachers at westmonte don't care.
西特蒙的老师真是称职
If possible, Lux should also start
如果可能 莱克丝应该
working with a dysgraphia specialist.
接受写作困难症专家的治疗
It's an added expense, but...
这是一笔额外的开支 但是...
Yeah.
好啊
Whatever it takes. money's no problem.
无论如何 钱不是问题
Okay.
好的
Well, I have a list of contacts in the main office.
我办公室那边有联♥系♥名单
Why don't you come with me.
你们何不跟我过去拿
Stay here, okay?
待在这 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Gosh, this is so...
天啊 这真是
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表