剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Previously,on Life Unexpected...
《缘来一家人》前情提要
You and someone had a kid.
你和某人生了个孩子
You gave up that kid.
你们不要她了
I am that kid, and now i'm applying for emancipation.
我就是那个孩子 现在我在申请自立
Cate Cassidy-- that's your mom.
凯特·卡希蒂是你的母亲
I am cate cassidy.
我是凯特·卡希蒂
Ryan and I have been up since 5:00.
瑞安和我早上5点起床
And as usual, arguing since 6:00.
和往常一样 6点钟开始拌嘴
I am not granting you emancipation.
我不批准你自立
I'm releasing you back into their temporary joint custody.
我判他们共同履行 对你的临时监护权
I needed this.
我需要这种感觉
I see you've met Mr. Daniels.
我猜你已经见过丹尼尔斯先生了
You're a...? Teacher.
你是个... 老师
Eric?
艾瑞克
I'm your new tutor.
我是你新的辅♥导♥老师
Uh, lux.
莱克丝
Uh, you've met Eric, right?
你已经见过艾瑞克了吧
Mr. Daniels.
丹尼尔斯先生
Yeah. Yeah, we know each other.
是啊 我们认识
You guys know each other?
你们俩也认识
Paige is my aunt.
佩琪是我小姑
You're late.
你迟到了
I'd also like to remind you
我还想提醒你
that you're no longer working in a bar anymore.
你现在不是在酒吧工作
So... define "crazy in bed."
床上功夫具体标准是什么
No. Come on, seriously
别闹了 我认真的
because i think you and i, the two of us,
因为我觉得我和你两个人
we'd be highly compatible.
默契得很
You so wish.
随你怎么说
What if there is a part of me
如果我内心深处
that is in love with you, too?
也是爱你的怎么办
I'm not in love with you.
我并不爱你
And now by the powers vested in me,
现在 我以神赋予我的权力
I pronounce you husband and wife.
宣布你们结为夫妇
Who's Julia?
朱丽叶是谁
Um, I don't know.
我也不知道
A friend of my parents, I think.
我爸妈的朋友吧 我猜
Julia, you don't need to apologize.
朱丽叶 你用不着道歉
The wedding happened.
我们已经结婚了
She never knew anything was wrong.
她永远不会知道有什么不对
It's over.It's done. bye.
都结束了 都过去了 拜
Oh.
天啊
Hey.
早
Sorry. Paige thought that you slept at Cate's.
抱歉 佩琪以为你睡在凯特那边
I wish I had.
我也希望如此
Shower curtains for walls.
这是浴帘做的墙
It's not exactly sound-proof.
隔音效果并不太好
Lux, i'm sorry.
莱克丝 对不起
I thought that...
我以为...
Good morning.
早上好
I hope I'm not interrupting.
希望没有打扰你
Coffee, black. and hold my calls.
给我来杯清咖啡 我的来电都保留着
Right. now, before i get that...
没问题 在这之前
You got a minute?
你有时间吗
I, um... I made you this.
我要送你这个
It's a little mix cd. i'm kind of known for them.
这是一张混音唱片 这方面我比较在行
Uh, it's got a lot of music from the concert
这里面有很多上次音乐节的歌♥
That I think you'd like.
我觉得你会喜欢
Nate, we're not stuck at some coachella knock-off.
奈特 我们现在不是困在什么乡村音乐节
This is the office, and I'm your boss.
这里是办公室 我是你老板
Right, i know. but I was just...
我知道 我只是
I was thinking, maybe...
我是在想 也许...
Have you audited the reported roi
你核对过芬摩生物技术第四基金的
On the Fenmore biotech 4 fund yet?
资金回报预案吗
Uh, yes.
是的
Yes, I'm through the first four months of the year.
看过了 我刚看完今天头四个月的
working on getting the rest of the numbers. Good.
正在核对剩下的数字 很好
And don't forget I need a copy of my itinerary
别忘了我需要一份
for the company retreat this weekend.
这周末公♥司♥拓展活动的行程安排
The retreat? right. hey.
拓展活动 对了
Crazy idea.
我有个主意
How about when you get back, we can...
你回来的时候 我们可以...
None of these documents are signed.
这些文件都没签
Get Tom from accounting down here.
去把会计部的汤姆找来
Tom from accounting. right.
好的 会计部的汤姆
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
All right. I got your 711 text.
我收到你"711"的简讯了
I cannot remember if that's our code for "hurry home"
我忘了这个代码意思是"快回家"
or "get some milk." What's going on?
还是"买♥♥牛奶"了 怎么回事
We're going on a staycation.
我们要过个留假
Okay, i don't think that's a real word.
我想这不是个词吧
Yes, it is. you know? Staycation,
没错的 留假
a vacation where you stay in town.
就是留在城里度个假的意思
Look, the Carlow hotel,
波特兰新开张了一家
They just opened in Portland
卡洛宾馆
and i figure that we could try it out for the weekend.
我想我们可以去那里过个周末
You mean, like, leave right this minute, try it out?
你是说现在就走 去体验一下
Why not? we never went on a real honeymoon alone
为什么不 婚礼后我们从来没有
After the wedding
单独过过蜜月
and, you know, with work,
而且因为工作的关系
A weekend is all either one of us can take.
我们俩只有周末有时间
Plus, you know, we're trying to have a baby.
再加上我们又在造人过程中
Right? There's a major amount of uninterrupted sex we had.
对吧 在那里不会有人打扰
We could spend the next 48 hours in bed.
未来48小时 我们都可以在床上度过
Yeah? Uhhuh.
对吧 是啊
I'm in.
我去
All right. good. uh, you change your clothes.
太好了 你去换衣服
I will meet you in the car.
我在车里等你
I have already packed your bag.
我已经给你收拾好行李了
Hey. you're good.
嘿 你真能干
Hey. um, i can't really talk,
喂 我没时间聊天
Unless it's about lux.
除非是关于莱克丝的
I am leaving in two minutes for my staycation.
我两分钟后就要离开去过留假了
Is that a real word?
这是个词吗
Yes.
当然
Okay, well...
是这样
This is weird and a little awkward.
这事有点尴尬 不好开口
But, uh, you know, given...
但是 因为...
everything, um...
各种原因
but I can't talk to the guys about this,
我不能跟我哥们说这事
And I need your advice. Okay.
我需要你的建议 好啊
You remember Emma? Slightly uptight.
你还记得艾玛吗 有点紧张兮兮的
A little neurotic. a lot like you.
有点神经质 很像你的那位
All right, get to the point.
行了 直接说重点
Yeah, well, I thought at the concert that
我觉得在音乐节的时候
we kind of bonded.
我们彼此挺有好感的
But now she's mean. Unlike you.
但她现在又变得很刻薄 这不像你
You're nice and helpful and nice.
你人又善良又乐于助人 是好人
Well, you are at work, and she is your boss.
毕竟你们是上班时间 她又是你老板
That's what she said.
她也这么说
It's scary how alike you are.
你们俩这么像 真可怕
Look, just find some time alone
你就在办公室以外
with her away from the office.
多找点时间跟她独处
Yeah, well, I tried, but she's leaving
我试过了 但她这周末
for a company retreat this weekend.
就要去参加公♥司♥的拓展活动了
A retreat?
拓展活动
No, no, that is perfect.
不不 这时机太好了
You got to get in on that. Okay.
你也得去才行 好的
There is alcohol, there is expense accounts,
那里有美酒 开销可以报销
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表