剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Life Unepected
《缘来一家人》前情提要
You don't have to be alone.
谁说你形单影只的
I mean, there's plenty of guys who would date you for real.
其实有大把人等着和你牵手
You seem to forget I'm your boss.
你似乎忘了我是你上司
There's something called independent living,
有一种途径叫争取独♥立♥生活
I'm going to have my own place?
我就要有自己的家了
We're going to find you an apartment nearby.
我们会在附近给你找间公♥寓♥
I can't believe you guys would do that for me.
不敢相信你们为我做的这一切
So, um, Julia's your ex.
这么说 朱丽叶是你的前任
Yes, Julia and I dated.
没错 我和朱丽叶在一起过
According to paige, she was the
据佩琪说 她曾是
love of your life, which is a pretty big thing
她曾是你的挚爱 所以三年来你对她只字不提
to never mention in three years. When you and I broke up,
这样问题就严重了 你跟我分手那次
Julia and I slept together.
我和朱丽叶上♥床♥了
Julia came to me
朱丽叶来找我
And she said that she thought she was pregnant.
说她觉得她怀孕了
What if she had been pregnant?
要是她怀孕了呢
Would you have called off the wedding?
你是不是就要取消婚礼
I don't know.
我不知道
Baze told me everything, Cate.
贝斯都和我说了 凯特
He said you were afraid that you were in love with him?
他说你很怕自己爱上了他
No. I put those feelings to bed the second that I said, "I do."
不 我说出"我愿意"的那刻起 我就将一切抛诸脑后
What would you have done?
可你都做了什么
Not now, but then, if he had told you that he loved you?
不是说现在 而是那时候 要是他说他一直爱着你怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
I see you've met Mr. Daniels.
我猜你已经见过丹尼尔斯先生了
You're a...? Teacher.
你是个... 老师
I won't let you go.
我不想放开你的手
Check out the desperate housewife.
瞧瞧我们家的绝望主妇
Hey, Paige, what's up?
嗨 佩琪 有事吗
I'm just, uh...
我只是打算
doing laundry. Bummer.
洗衣服 真扫兴
My solution is to wear
我的主妇之道
as little clothing as possible.
就是在家穿得越少越好
Hey, is Ryan here?
对了 瑞安去哪了
He keeps bugging me
他不停催我
to talk to him about careers
要我跟他谈谈职业规划
and getting a job.
赶紧找份工作
No. He went on a jog, and then we have this thing.
他去跑步了 之后我们还有事
Ooh, couple's therapy-- yeah, he told me.
对了 夫妻问题咨♥询♥ 没错 他告诉我了
Yeah, it's just to work
是啊 只是为了解决
through some trust issues, you know. Mm-hmm.
一些信任问题之类的
Is that why
这就是
you're snooping through his phone?
你偷看他手♥机♥的原因吗
This Julia thing is just
朱丽叶的事
driving me nuts. Well, cell phone's a good start,
真是要把我逼疯了 手♥机♥是个很好的开始
but I'd check the glove compartment
但如果是我 我就会去检查他车上
of his car-- the go-to place
仪表盘上的小柜 他外出时
For the stashing of panties.
要带的内♥裤♥
I'm not looking for panties.
我可不会去找内♥裤♥
I just want to know what happened
我只是想知道我丈夫
between my husband and some woman that I know nothing about.
和这个我一无所知的女人之间发生了什么
You know, when it happened, where...
什么时候的是 在哪...
How many times?
几次
Yeah.
没错
How long were he and Julia even dating?
他跟朱丽叶当初在一起了多久
Nice try.
我不能说
Yeah, see, I'm not going to tell Ryan
这样 我不会告诉瑞安
about the cell phone,
手♥机♥的事
But I'm not going to sell him out either.
但我也不会出♥卖♥♥♥他了
Look, if you want the dirt, ask him yourself.
如果你想了解内情 还是自己问他吧
Maybe we should, uh... Get back to the office
也许在有人注意到 我们俩午餐时间太长之前
before people notice that we both took a long lunch.
我们该回办公室了
You don't have to worry because I, uh...
你不用担心 因为我
'cause I blocked off extra time
我专门在你的日程上
on the calendar for employee relations.
排出了"员工关系"时间
Get it? Employee relations?
听懂了么 员工关系时间
I get it.
我懂
Oh! Ow! Oh!
等等 有东西
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. Sorry.
还好 抱歉
Look at this.
瞧瞧这个
I got Lux's new basketball shoes.
我给莱克丝买♥♥的新篮球鞋
Wait till you have a kid.
等你有了孩子
You'll get it. Stuff everywhere.
你就会有体会了 到处是东西
Of course, you'll probably be a lot better
当然了 你将来为人母 肯定
parent than I am, of course. We're kind of on a clock here.
肯定比我强多了 我们要抓紧时间
Right. Sorry.
对了 抱歉
Oh, great.
真不巧
Hello.
你好
Oh.
这样啊
That's okay. No, um...
没关系 不
I'll be there right away. Mm-hmm.
我马上过来 就这样
Uh, a pipe burst in my kitchen.
我厨房♥的水管爆了
I should, uh...
我应该
Go.
走了
Do you-- do you want some help?
你需要帮忙吗
No. I got it. Really it's, um--
不用了 我搞得定 真的
It's why I pay a maintenance fee, you know.
这就是我付物业管理费的用处
It covers everything.
什么都管
Well, um, so are we-- are we still on for our date tonight?
我们今晚约会照旧吗
Ah, you're here.
你们来了
Finally. Sorry. We had to go
姗姗来迟啊 抱歉 我们
to, like, three different stores to find the good peanut butter.
去了三家不同的商店 买♥♥优质花生酱
You're in a new place.
你住进新家了
I just want you to feel at home here, you know,
我只是想让你在这儿找到家的感觉
and have everything you need.
让你什么都不缺
And the place... looks great.
还有这个屋子 看起来真棒
Ah, check it!
瞧瞧这个
You got me cereal
你给我买♥♥了
With a decoder ring. You rock, Cate.
赠送解谜戒指的麦片 你真酷 凯特
I also got you this.
我还要送你这个
It's uh, it's linked to my account
这是我银行账户的附属卡
for emergencies and food and whatever.
拿来应急 或买♥♥点吃的之类的
Cate, you've already done so much for me.
凯特 你为我做得已经够多了
You got me this apartment, the furniture.
你为我租了公♥寓♥ 买♥♥了家具
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you!
太谢谢你了
I promise I won't go crazy,
我发誓不会挥霍无度的
and, like, buy a car or bad peanut butter.
像是给自己买♥♥辆车 或是买♥♥瓶难吃的花生酱
All right, well,
好了
I'm just going to hang out here, I think.
我想我在这儿多待会儿
Tasha and I, we have some homework to do.
泰莎和我 有功课要做
Yeah, we gots us a big test coming up.
我们马上会有一次大考
All right, just call me when you need to get picked up.
好吧 要我来接了 就打给我
Thanks, Cate.
多谢 凯特
Bye.
拜
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
I... I tried to get her
我试着让她
to stay in the car, but...
在车里等了 但是...
Hi.
嗨
Uh, next time you decide
下次你决定跟学生
to have an illicit affair with a student,
发生不正当关系的时候
I'd say ditch the roommates and get your own apartment.
我劝你找间自己的公♥寓♥ 支开室友
So what do you want to do today?
那你今天想干什么
Oh, maybe hang out there?
在沙发上坐会儿
Ooh, how about over there?
要不在这边待会儿
Maybe right here.
或者就站在这儿
I know our options are kind of limited.
我知道我们约会的选择有限
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表