剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
It's the one good thing that came out of today,
这是今天唯一一份好菜
and no one even gave it a chance.
可惜没人给它机会表现
You told your husband he's going to be a father,
你告诉了你老公他要做爸爸了
and he actually wants to be one.
而他又那么想当爸爸
I'd say that's a good thing.
多好的事啊
No, he wants to be a good guy and do the right thing.
不 他只想做好人 做对的事
There is a big difference.
这有质的区别
What do you expect, Cate?
那你想要什么 凯特
What do you want him to do?
你希望他怎么做
If he walked away, if he didn't come back,
要是他真的离开 一去不复返
would that make you feel better?
你就好过了
I want Ryan to come back, I just...
我想瑞安回家
I'm like a plastic container.
我觉得自己就像个塑料器皿
Cheap and disposable?
一次性的廉价货
No. He wants what's inside, he doesn't want me.
不 他只想要孩子 而不是我
I know this is messy, and it's not how you want it happen.
我知道一切糟透了 事与愿违
But let's look on the bright side.
但何不往好的方面想想
What you wanted is happening.
这也是你想要的结果啊
You wanted Ryan back home, you said so yourself.
你想瑞安回家 你自己说的
No, we were supposed to fix things first.
我们得先把问题解决
But maybe his coming home will be what fixes things,
但也许他回家 才是解决问题的关键
not the other way around.
而非相反的方式
I mean, do you really think that that could happen?
你真的那么想
Cate.
凯特
This is edible.
这玩意能吃
That proves it.
这证明了
Anything can happen.
一切皆有可能
Emma? Wait.
艾玛 等等
You're not leaving. He is.
要走的不是你 是他
What happened?
怎么了
What is going on between you two?
你们俩又怎么了
I'm just trying to stop your son from screwing up his life.
我不过干预了下你儿子自毁前程的行为
The only screwup is believing things between us have changed.
我竟然蠢到相信我们之间的关系改善了
You're never going to think that I know better than you,
你永远都不认可 我能做得比你好
or that I can make the right choice, but I can.
能做出正确的决定 但我可以
If you are making me choose between you and Emma,
要是让我在你和艾玛之间选
then I choose her.
我选她
We're leaving.
我们要走了
Oh, John, wait...
约翰 等等
Let's go.
我们走
You made the wrong choice.
这决定你做错了
I'll call you.
等我电♥话♥
I have a doctor's appointment on monday.
我约了周一去医院
Yeah. I can meet you there.
我会在那儿等你
Or we could go together.
我们也可以一起去
From home.
从家去
Cate?
凯特
Can I talk to you for a sec?
我能跟你说几句吗
Is everything okay?
没什么事吧
Not really.
不太好
Cate? The police are here. they want to talk to you.
凯特 有警♥察♥找你
We have a warrant.
这是我们的逮捕令
For who?
逮捕谁
Uh, Cate, I can, I can explain.
凯特 你听我解释
NaTasha Siviac.
娜塔莎·西维亚克
For assault.
涉嫌袭击伤人
We're going to take you down to the station now.
我们现在要带你回警局
I didn't call, I swear.
我发誓不是我报的警
Our records show that you and Ryan Thomas
记录显示你和瑞安·托马斯
are her legal guardians?
是她法定监护人
We're going to need you to come with us.
我们希望你们也能来趟警局
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表