剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Sorry.
抱歉
What many people don't know about
鲜为人知的是
The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade,
梅西感恩节大游♥行♥
formally known as the Christmas parade,
被正式认可为圣诞节游♥行♥ 是在1924年
is that it originated in 1924 using live animals
极富创意地从动物园里借来动物
borrowed from the zoo.
加入到游♥行♥的队伍中
What, are we going to get a test on this?
不是吧 这也要考吗
No. Maybe.
不是啦 也许吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Probably feels weird having Thanksgiving
大概你们会觉得跟两个老师
with two of your teachers.
过感恩节 蛮诡异的
Today think of us as just
今天就把我们当成
a couple of guys.
普通人就好
Like uncles.
比如叔叔啦
Ew.
恶
No, I think it's cool to have teachers as friends.
不会啊 我觉得跟老师做朋友挺酷的
Never know when you're going to need a favor
说不定啥时你会需要帮助
or a better grade, hypothetically.
或是好成绩 假设一下
All right, I, uh, I put a candle in the bathroom
好吧 我在浴室点了根香薰蜡烛
to mitigate the smell of guys.
用来消除屋里的臭男人味
So light it, use it, love it.
所以请点它 用它 爱惜它
Hey, that's Paige's.
嘿 那个是佩琪的
Golly, it's like picking up the
天哪 这活像是在收拾
droppings of a Playboy bunny.
《花♥花♥公♥子♥》兔女郎的遗散物
Who... who ate all my fancy mixed nuts?
谁把我的什锦坚果全吃光了
Those are for Emma.
那是给艾玛准备的
Emma's coming? Yeah, with Sam.
艾玛要来吗 是的 带着山姆
What?
什么
Hide your car keys.
把你的车钥匙藏好
Emma's nervous enough.
艾玛已经够紧张的了
I want her to feel welcome.
我想让她感到宾至如归
So when Sam gets here,
所以当山姆到了这儿
no teenage shenanigans.
你们小孩子不许胡闹
Okay, that's her.
她来了
Get rid of this for me.
帮我把这个丢掉
My girlfriend's here.
我女朋友驾到啦
Hi.
欢迎
I brought garlic mashed potatoes.
我带了些蒜味马铃薯泥
Oh. That's cool.
挺好的
Never too many spuds, right?
土豆永远不嫌多 是吧
Come on in, Sam.
快进来吧 山姆
Uh, so you guys remember Lux and Math,
你们都已经认识莱克丝和马斯了
and Tasha from camping homecoming.
还有野营时的泰莎
And that's... Mr. Daniels.
那位是... 丹尼尔斯先生嘛
How surprising.
真意外啊
And yet not.
不过现在不了
Wh-what if Ryan had a stroke?
要是瑞安得了中风呢
or won the lottery?
或是赢了彩票
Or got drafted and was sent to war next week?
或者下周就被征兵入伍投身战场了
You would want him to tell you.
你会想让他告诉你的
Will you stop?
您能消停会么
Ryan is not going to war.
瑞安是不会去打仗的
Can we just pick up the pace, please, and get inside?
咱们能走快点 快点进门吗
I need a cocktail.
我得来杯鸡尾酒
My buzz wore off waiting for Cate
看着凯特穿得这么保守
to change into a hiding anything.
我已经不想多说什么了
You were the one that told me I had to hide my boobs.
就是你让我把胸器遮掩一下的
You shouldn't be hiding anything.
你什么都不用遮掩
You should just tell Ryan.
直接跟瑞安讲就是了
Tell me what?
跟我讲什么
Um... um, that I made
那个 就是我做了
a sweet potato and veggie sausage casserole.
一份美味的土豆蔬菜香肠炖菜
From scratch?
自己做的吗
Yeah.
是啊
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Paige. She ran off to Costa Rica
佩琪 她跑去哥斯达黎加
for some surfing, yoga, vegan thing,
玩冲浪 瑜伽 素食什么的
And she bailed on Thanksgiving with my mom.
就这么在感恩节放了我老妈的鸽子
So my parents, they just started arguing about who's going to get me,
然后我父母就开始争论我该跟谁过节
and I just decided,
所以我决定
you know what, I'm not going to get caught up in in their marital issues.
我才不要掺和他们的婚姻问题
So you thought you'd come be caught up in ours.
所以你决定来我们这儿掺和
I think it's so sad when parents split up.
我觉得父母离婚真是太惨了
Especially when they have kids.
尤其是当他们有了下一代时
Don't you think so, Cate?
你不觉得吗 凯特
Look, it's okay that I'm here, isn't it?
我待在这儿应该没问题吧
Yes, it's great.
没事 挺好的
You know, it's going to give us a chance to talk about...
这也会让我们有机会讨论一下...
Whatever.
随便了
And who knows, you know,
谁知道呢
maybe we can surprise Dr. Rosner
也许我们可以给萝瑟医生来个惊喜呢
and we can work everything out today.
也许今天我们可以重归于好呢
Yeah. Maybe.
是啊 也许吧
That's a nice sweatshirt.
运动衫挺好看的
So what is Eric Mr. Daniels really doing here?
话说艾瑞克 丹尼尔斯先生为什么会来
Mr. Daniels is only here because Math invited him.
丹尼尔斯先生只是因为马斯邀请他来而已
Math may have invited him,
也许是马斯请了他
but that's not why he's here.
但他不是为这个而来
My guess is, you owe him another date for ditching him
我猜是因为你返校节放他鸽子跑去犯罪
to commit a felony at homecoming.
所以你欠他一次约会
Will you shut up about that?
不说话没人当你哑巴
Will it get me an "A"?
不说话就让我得优吗
That's how it works. Are you sure?
就该这样 是吗
Hey, Sam.
山姆
How's that extra credit work coming?
你课外作业做得怎么样
Got any questions?
有什么问题吗
No. I'm, I'm good.
没有 挺顺利的
Lux is helping me.
莱克丝在帮我
I wouldn't have made mashed potatoes if someone had told me
如果我早知道贝斯有新女友了
that Baze's new girlfriend was bringing mashed patatoes.
而且她也做了土豆泥
or, you know, that he had a new girlfriend.
那我就不做了
It's not a competition, Abby.
这又不是比赛 艾比
You could have told me
你该早点让我知道
that my ex was seeing someone else, Cate.
我的前男友和别人好上了 凯特
Your ex? Really?
他是你前男友 真的吗
Oh, sorry.
对不起
I guess my feelings for Baze are insignificant.
看来我对贝斯的感情根本不值一提
This is exactly like the last time
就像你上次怀孕时一样
you got knocked up-- all about you.
什么都是你说了算
Bet you wish you could have that drink now.
你现在一定后悔早上没喝那杯酒
To baste or not to baste-- that is the question.
要不要抹调料 这是个问题
So, it's your call.
你决定吧
You're the one wearing the sexy apron.
毕竟你腰上围了条性感围裙
Uh, well, I'm not sure about basting,
抹不抹调料我说不好
but if the oven isn't hot enough,
不过如果烤箱火候不够
we can finish roasting the turkey under the heat
凯特妹妹眼中的怒火
of Cate's sister's glare.
应该能把火鸡烤熟
You know, um, I think Abby is fine with you being here.
我觉得你在这儿 艾比没什么意见
She just gets that look sometimes
她有时是会那个样子
because she has a glass eye.
因为她有只眼睛是假的
Really? Yeah. But don't mention it.
真的 对 不过别跟她说
She's very sensitive.
她敏感着呢
Everybody loves that you're here, Emma.
大家很欢迎你 艾玛
Especially me.
特别是我
I have to admit--
我想说
I kind of love being here, too.
我也喜欢在这儿
I haven't done Thanksgiving in a long time,
我好久没过感恩节了
and being here doing the family thing
而且这种家庭氛围
is really good for Sam,
对山姆很有好处
So thank you for twisting my arm.
所以谢谢你硬拉我过来
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表