剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
I don't know the difference anymore between what's fake and what's real.
我看不出真实与虚幻之间的差别
And-and that's not your fault.
那不是你的错
It's mine.
是我的错
I'm just...
我只是
I'm trying to be this person everybody expects me to be.
想达到所有人对我的期许
You know, I'm supposed to be listening to career day,
知道吗 我本该去参加职业生涯日
And getting my grades up,
努力提高成绩
And-and thinking about my future.
思考我的未来的
But all I keep thinking about...
但我一直想的是
Do you know what I keep thinking about?
你知道我一直想的是什么吗
That night.
是那个晚上
And-and you can say what you want,
你想怎么说都行
but... To me...
但对我来说
It was real.
那都是真的
Lux...
莱克丝
It was real.
那是真的
Lux!
莱克丝
Hey. Been looking for you.
我一直在找你呢
You missed Cate's speech.
你错过了凯特的演讲
Yeah, it got good towards the end,
演讲的中后段很精彩
But -- Ha - Ha --
不过 哈哈
You got to see the beginning.
你真该看看开头
This is going on youtube.
我要把这个放到优酷上
Hey, I'm Eric.
你好 你是艾瑞克
Uh, Mr. Daniels was just quizzing me for the test tomorrow.
丹尼尔斯先生在为明天的考试测试我
Great Expectations.
《远大前程》里的内容
Oh. You're the guy that was gonna rent the room -- what happened?
你是那个要租♥房♥♥的人 怎么不租了
Oh, sorry, man, I wish I could.
老兄 对不起 我希望我能租
Uh, there's kind of circumstances that are out of my control,
但有些客观情况 我没法控制
So it's just not gonna work out.
所以租不成了
Dude, that sucks-- you're giving up a good thing.
那真糟 你放弃了个好东西
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Hey, thanks for understanding about the place.
谢谢你能理解房♥子的事
It's nice to meet you. Yeah.
很高兴见到你 好的
Hey. Are you all right?
你还好吗
You missed a good porta-potty speech.
你错过了一个不错的蹩脚演讲
Are you that stressed about this test?
你是对考试感到压力了吗
What if I fail?
如果我考砸了 会怎么样
Well, uh, Cate and I are both unemployed, so...
我和凯特都失业了 所以
The one thing you don't have to fear
在这个家里 你最不用怕的
In this family is failure.
就是失败
I mean, I think we pretty much both have that covered.
我想我们在用这个作借口
You didn't want that job, anyway.
反正你也不想要那份工作
Well, you-you know what's the weird thing?
知道最奇怪的是什么吗
I kind of did.
我貌似是想要的
But I guess I thought that if I never even tried,
但我猜我是想 如果不去尝试
I couldn't fail.
就不会遭遇失败了
But I am trying.
但现在我在尝试
And... Failing -- that's the problem.
而挂科...这是个问题
I get it.
我懂的
I do.
我理解
And I will stay up late and I'll study with you, too.
所以我要熬夜 和你一起学习
You know? Whatever it takes.
无论付出多大代价
It's kind of like what Cate said in her speech.
就像凯特在演讲中说的
I mean, neither one of us can give up on what we want.
我们都不能放弃心中的追求
You got this, kiddo.
你做到了 孩子
So do I.
我也是
All right.
非常好
Thank you for being here today.
谢谢你今天能来
You know, for being the one person in Lux's life that actually has a career.
你是莱克丝亲属里唯一有正规职业的
Well, I wanted you to know that I had your back.
我想让你知道 我支持你
'Cause I know it... Hasn't felt like it lately.
因为我知道近来...感觉我好像并没支持你
You know, maybe I should have walked away, too,
也许我也应该辞职
From the show, but I-I didn't.
远离节目 但我没有
I did it for a lot of reasons.
我这么做有很多原因
The biggest one is you and lux.
最主要就是为了你和莱克丝
Quitting... could have meant anything.
辞职不是你想得那么简单
It could've meant less money, uh...
那意味着钱会变少
A new city, a gig that just didn't fit with having a kid.
可能要异地 那样不方便养育孩子
That's why I wanted to help her study.
所以我才想在学习上帮帮她
That's why I wanted to do this... this speech today.
所以我今天才 才来做这个演说
I just... I guess I just wish that somebody
我其实很希望某人
would have asked me to do career day.
能邀请我一起参加职业生涯日的
'cause I want to feel like she's my kid, too, you know?
因为我想找到做父亲的感觉
Ryan, I'm sorry.
瑞安 对不起
You know, I should have realized that...
我本该明白...
You know, but this whole work thing-- it's just a lot.
但这次工作的事 对我来说太严重了
But... you know, you're right.
但你是对的
Having a kid and being married...
结婚生子
sometimes it means sacrifices.
免不了有所牺牲
Well, who knows better than you that...
没人能比你更明白
Taking a step back...
退一步
can help you move forward?
海阔天空的含义了吧
And maybe, you know, you'll end up exactly where we want be.
也许你能达到我们共同的理想呢
I know, but you really think it's gonna work, me producing?
你真觉得我去做制片靠谱吗
We'd make it work.
我们可以一起努力
Look, I just know that I am
我只知道
better with you than without you
我不能没有你
Me, too.
我也是
I'm only going to take five minutes of your time.
给我五分钟
Is this going to be an everyday thing?
你准备每天都这么来一次吗
Aaron Peters is a modestly-diversified
亚伦·皮特斯公♥司♥投资单一
manufacturing company which produces,
除了生产运动器材
among other things, sporting equipment.
就没别的了
They tend to be pretty conservative investors,
他们投资模式太过保守
So we should probably be looking
所以我们可以为其
for undervalued companies for them
寻找价值被低估的公♥司♥进行投资
to put their money into-- value investing.
这就是价值投资法
I wrote a paper about it in college.
我大学时专门写过篇论文研究这个
The clock is ticking on your five minutes.
五分钟快到了
Okay, look, my dad-- he's an impressive guy,
听着 我爸是个优秀的人
And when I was a little kid, I wanted to be just like him.
当我还是个孩子时 我梦想和他一样棒
But somewhere along the way, I stopped trying,
但时光荏苒 我不再做此尝试
because I knew, on some level,
因为我明白以我的水准
that I could never be just like him.
这辈子都到不了他的高度
So I picked something so opposite of what he was.
于是就变得离经叛道
You know, I never saw myself as a business guy,
我从没想过成为个商人
because I was afraid that I couldn't cut it,
因为我怕自己驾驭不了
and I don't want my kid to ever not try because of that.
而我不想我的孩子因此也不敢尝试
You know, I've had a hard time admitting what I want.
我花了很久才敢于直面心中所想
And... I've lost things
可也因为长时间的犹豫
Because of that.
我已失去了太多
You know, and I'm not about to let another thing I want slip away,
我绝不会再错过自己想要的
And you shouldn't let me slip away.
而你也不该错过我
I may not have the right resume or credentials,
或许我没有华丽的履历和文凭
But I'm a hard worker, I'm determined, and I'm fearless
但我努力上进 无所畏惧
Because, believe me, I have nothing to lose.
因为 相信我 我已经一无所有了
So you can hire me or not. that's your call.
雇不雇我 是你的权力
But you got to know-- I want this job.
但你得知道 我想要这份工作
Oh, my god. Fire girl.
是你 纵火女
Baze. What are you doing here?
贝斯 你怎么来了
What are you doing here? I've been looking for you.
你又来干嘛 我找你很久了
Well, I've been waiting for you to call me.
我一直都在等你电♥话♥
You better not have given my
你最好没把
bartending gig something else.
我酒吧调酒师的位置给别人
Your bartending gig?
酒吧调酒师
There is no bar.
酒吧没了
What? Since when?
什么 什么时候的事
Since you burned it down.
你一把火烧了它的时候
Says who?
说谁呢
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表