剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
If you're buying, I'm consuming.
如果你负责买♥♥酒 我就负责喝
Well, then I'm buying.
我负责买♥♥
God,love this place. Yeah, me, too!
天哪 我喜欢这里 我也是
You sure it's your speed?
你确定能适应这里吗
They don't serve cougar juice.
这儿可不卖♥♥熟♥女♥饮料
Huh? That chardonnay crap that you drink.
就是你喝的那种什么夏多利酒
Excuse me. Hi.
请问一下 你好
Um, can we get, uh,
我们能要
Two shots, please? Something strong.
两杯酒吗 带点劲的
Okay.
行啊
Here's to sisterhood, honesty,
为姐妹之情干杯 真心的
And, uh,
还有
People's sisters being honest.
姐妹之间就要诚实以对
Get your drink on!
开始喝啦
Drink! Drink! Drink!
干 干 干
Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!
干 干 干 干 干 干
Ah, no worries.
别担心
I got a stain stick.
我有去污棒
A stain stick?
去污棒
It's guys' night, Nancy.
今天是男人之夜 娘娘腔
Exactly.
没错
Men don't say sorry for spilling beer.
男人不会为弄洒啤酒道歉
Men don't apologize for anything.
男人不为任何事情道歉
True. Just like you never apologized
没错 就像你从未对
for bumping uglies with cate.
和凯特偷♥情♥而抱歉
Too far?
太过分了吗
I am sorry about that.
对那件事我很抱歉
I-I owe you one.
我欠你的
Eh, I'm past it.
我不计较了
Which is another great thing about men.
这又是一件男人值得骄傲的事情
They move past stuff.
他们会相逢一笑泯恩仇
They don't feel the need to dwell on details.
他们从不想要纠结于细节
Right on, man.
是这样的 伙计
Because, you know, I don't, i don't need to know
因为 我并不想 也不需要知道
who this guy is that Emma's dating
艾玛在和谁约会
or how they met.
还有他们是怎么认识的
I mean...
我的意思是
Do you think it was the camping trip?
你觉得会是因为那次野营吗
because there was that one chaperone with the man boobs.
那次有位监护人胸肌很大
Stop. Look,
停 听着
You don't need to know this stuff, okay?
你不需要了解这些 是吧
Because, I mean, it's just gonna put
因为 我觉得
stuff in your head that doesn't help anyone.
你知道这些事也没有什么意义
Besides, tonight is about men.
再说了 今晚是男人之夜
There is no Cate and no Emma.
不谈凯特和艾玛
Hello.
嗨
Sorry to bother you
很抱歉在男人之夜打扰你们
on guys' night, but we have a situation.
但是我们遇到麻烦了
Okay, so Cate tried to booze me up
凯特想灌醉我套出关于朱丽叶的事
to talk about Julia, but seeing as how I have
但是由于我很能喝
the tolerance of a linebacker, it kind of backfired,
她这样做相当于玩火自焚
and I have a feeling
我有预感
she's a sloppy drunk, which isn't
她会喝得烂醉如泥
gonna work with my puke phobia.
而我却一点感觉都没有
Is it hot in here or is it me?!
是这儿太热了还是因为我太惹火了
It's me!
是因为我!
Wild bar.
在狂野酒吧
You might want to get down here.
你有必要过来一趟
Hey.
嗨
Maybe we should go out.
我们应该出去玩
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
好啊 好啊 好啊
Yeah! Let me go change.
好 我去换衣服
Why did you say
你刚才为什么说
that you were an olympic skater?
你以前是奥♥运♥滑冰选手
Because how often do you
因为有多少人有机会
get to be an olympic level ice skater?
能接触到一个奥♥运♥级别的滑冰选手
I-I still can't believe you told the father of the bride
我实在很难相信你告诉新娘的父亲
that we have a wolfhound.
我们有一只猎狗
No, it makes sense that we have a dog,
不是的 我们养狗听起来合情合理啊
since we met at a dog park.
因为我们是在狗狗公园相遇的
Yes, but I only pretended to have a dog
是的 但我只是为了遇见你
so that I could meet you.
假装养了一条狗
Today was amazing.
今天真是完美的一天
I'm sorry our date has to end.
我们的约会就要这么结束真是遗憾
Uh, please tell me that that's not the water taxi.
哎 请不要告诉我这是最后一班船
Sorry, kid.
对不起 年轻人
Looks like you missed it.
貌似你已经错过了
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
Wait!
等下
Listen, sir, we need to be on that boat.
听着 我们需要登上那条船
Okay, when is the next one?
好吧 下一班是什么时候
Tomorrow morning.
明天早上
Eaea please, Tasha.
求你了 泰莎
Look, I need you to give
我需要你把你的
your credit card number to the hotel.
信♥用♥卡♥号♥给旅馆
They said if you can vouch for us and give them your info,
如果你能替我们担♥保♥并提供你的信息
Then they'll let us stay.
我们就能住下来
Lux, that credit card is for emergencies,
莱克丝 那信♥用♥卡♥是为了应急用的
not so you can hook up with your teacher.
不是为了让你和老师鬼混的
What if cate sees the charge?
如果让凯特看到这笔费用怎么办
As soon as we get back,
只要我们一回去
Eric can move the charge to his card.
艾瑞克就能把这笔费用转移到他的卡上了
And I-I already called Cate and told her
况且我已经打过电♥话♥给凯特告诉她
that I was crashing at your place,
我在你家留宿了
so she'll never know, I-I swear.
所以她永远不会知道的 我发誓
She better not.
最好是这样
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yes! This is what I am talking about.
没错 这就是我说的
Guys' night. Do you smell that?
男人之夜 你们闻到到了吗
It is the smell of sweat, of freedom--
这是汗水 自♥由♥
boom-- of possibilities.
一切皆有可能的味道
Did my bar smell like this?
我的酒吧有这样的味道吗
You mean like urine with a hint of beer?
你是说尿液的味道吗
Your place didn't draw the crowd
你的地方聚集不了这么多人
to brew this scent.
酝酿出这种气味
Forget the smell.
不要再说味道了
Check out the talent.
瞧瞧这姿色
I see a lot of thongs and lower back tattoos.
我看见无数比基尼热裤和低腰纹身
I-I... I like our chances.
我 我喜欢这样
I'm uncomfortable.
我觉得不舒服
Don't... Don't these women have any self-respect?
难道 难道这些女人就没有些自尊吗
All right, she's a deep innie and she's drunk.
她已经完全喝醉了
Who's up for a challenge?
谁来应战
Cate?
凯特
Cate's here? Come on.
凯特在这儿 不是吧
What happened to guys' night?
男人之夜怎么了
What always happened to guys' night.
男人之夜总是这样
Girls ruin it.
被女人搞砸
Hey.
嘿
You mind?
让让
Get up. Get up. What? What? What? Come on.
起来 起来 什么 什么 走吧
Keep me right, leaving me right.
别管我 让我留在这
Come on.
走吧
Let's get your home before you do something you regret.
在你做出自己后悔的事情之前回家
You know, Ryan, I've already done things I regret,
瑞安 后悔的事我已经做过了
and I have told you about them.
我把这些事都告诉了你
And with whom I have done them.
跟谁做的 我也告诉了你
Whom.
那人
Whom, you know.
你知道是谁的
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表