剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Okay, Ryan.
好了 瑞安
Lux, did you take it?
莱克丝 是你拿的吗
You think I stole your money?
你觉得我偷钱了
No. I just had to ask.
不是 我只是有必要问一下
You had to?
你有必要问一下 是吗
Because I've been doing everything you asked me to do.
我一直都在顺着你的意思做每件事
I've been working my butt off at school,
我在学校里努力学习
I've been-- I've been getting my grades up,
我的成绩已经有所提高了
I even joined the the basketball team to keep Baze happy,
为了让贝斯开心 我甚至加入篮球队
and you still think that I'm this mess-up kid
而你还觉得我是个惹祸精
who would steal and then lie about it.
就会偷窃和说谎
Oh, 'cause that is-- that's awesome.
这还真是不错啊
Okay, Lux, I didn't say that.
莱克丝 我没那意思
You didn't have to.
你不用说了
Kelly Campbell. This is Brusce Jackson.
凯莉·坎贝尔 这位是布鲁斯·杰克森
Kelly!
凯莉
Hi, Kelly!
嗨 凯莉
Hey Cate.
嗨 凯特
Thanks for waiting for me. Paige had to drop me off.
谢谢你等我 佩琪载我过来的
You let Paige borrow your car.
你把车借给了佩琪
I hope your insurance covers theft.
我希望你买♥♥了防盗险
It's good to know we're talking again.
我们又能说话了 真好
Yeah, well, until you realize you've got a major blind spot
除非你意识到 你一直在包庇你妹妹
when it comes to your sister, we're not.
否则别想正常说话
Ooh, nice bib. Ooh.
围兜不错
What are you-- what are you doing here?
你 你在这儿干什么
Well, you know, thought we could do it on the putting green.
我在想我们可以在轻击区做♥爱♥
Kidding.
开玩笑的
Here.
看这儿
What is-- what is this?
这是什么
This is 300 bucks.
这是300块钱
It's the best I could do.
我已经尽力了
So I'd appreciate it if you'd just lay off,
如果你能暂时不提此事 我会很感激的
You know, until I get a job.
直至我找到工作
Okay, okay, you got to go.
好啦 好啦 你该走了
What? You got to go.
什么 你该走了
You are a lot nicer when you're wasted.
你还是失业时 人更好一点
Why did some girl dressed like a hooker
为什么那个穿得像妓♥女♥一样的女孩
just give you a wad of cash?
给了你一沓钞票
Did that actually just happen?
是我刚刚看错了吗
No, absolutely not.
没有 绝对没有的事
And there is nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
Oh, that's--
那边
That's probably nothing.
应该没大事
I'm going to go check on that.
我去看一下
What happened? She hit me in the head with a golf ball!
怎么了 她的高尔夫球打了我的头
Accidentally! Hey, you got a pretty good knot there.
不是有意的 你这儿起了个大包
Okay, do you want me to help get some ice?
你需要我帮你弄些冰块来吗
I want you to get me a restraining order-- from you!
我想让你给我弄张限制令 对你的限令
I'm done.
我受够了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
My job depends on this.
我的工作就靠这个了
I just maimed the host of my own show.
我刚刚打残了我节目的主持人
My job is teetering precariously on the edge of secure as well.
我的工作现在也岌岌可危
Some idiot just hit Kelly in the head with a golf ball.
刚才有个白♥痴♥用高尔夫球打了凯莉的头
She just dropped out of the tournament.
她弃权了锦标赛
Weird.
奇怪啊
Wow.
哇
I can't lose this client.
我不能没了这个顾客
Where am i supposed to find another celebrity in 60 seconds?
让我在1分钟内去哪儿找个名人来
Well, I just want to say
我正想说
that I was a celebrity until about a week ago.
在一周以前 我也算是个名人
That's true. That's totally true.
真的 千真万确
Why you could--
你为什么不
I mean, you could fill in; you could take her spot.
你可以顶替空缺 代替她出场
Not exactly keeping her personal life away from the client.
这可不算是公私分明
Hey?
喂
We got a foursome or what?
这里是四人对抗赛 没错吧
Not a word about how you two know each other.
只字别提你们相互认识的事
All right, time's up.
好啦 时间到了
Pencils down.
放下铅笔
Pass your blue books to the front.
把你们蓝色的册子传上来
No homework tonight,
今晚没作业
but be ready to start a separate peace tomorrow.
但为明天开课的《独自和解》做好预习
It's one of my favorites.
那是我最喜欢的一本书
So, how'd you do?
考得怎么样
Pretty well, I think.
我认为还不错
See, I told you the pizza would help.
看吧 我就跟你说比萨饼很有用的
Hold it, everyone.
大家 等一下
A few of the teachers in the English department
英语系的一些老师
have been concerned about cheating,
对作弊的事很担心
So we've decided to mark the test booklets we hand out,
所以我们给发出的试♥卷♥做了标记
and I see a few of these don't have marks.
我看到有几张试♥卷♥没有标记
Told you, you were idiots.
告诉你们了 你们是白♥痴♥
Shut up, dude.
闭嘴 老兄
The following people please stay behind.
以下的人请留下来
Chris Davies, Mike Bennett,
克里斯·戴维斯 麦克·本奈特
Max Jacobs...
马♥克♥思♥·雅克布斯
...and Lux Cassidy.
还有凯特·卡希蒂
Everyone else is dismissed.
其他人可以放学了
Is that why you decided to come last night?
这就是你昨晚要过来的原因吗
To get in on their cheating ring?
就为了加入他们的作弊集团
I can't believe you.
我真不敢相信
If you think Lux would steal and lie about it,
如果你认为莱克丝偷窃和说谎了
we have a bigger problem on our hands.
那我们之间的问题更棘手了
I'm, I'm not saying Lux would, okay-- I'm just...
我没说是莱克丝干的 我只是
But you can't face the fact that Paige would?
你不能面对佩琪会偷东西的事实
You know, we're your family now-- me and Lux.
我们现在是你的家人 我和莱克丝都是
So what Paige is?
那佩琪算什么呢
Okay, you know what?
好啦 你们知道什么吗
Can you guys hit pause on
这杰瑞·斯普林尔的节目[著名脱口秀主持人]
this episode of Jerry Springer?
可以停一下吗
You're distracting the client.
你们让客人分心了
Sure. Thanks, Ryan.
好的 谢谢你 瑞安
Anything for Cate's side of the family.
凡是凯特那边的人 都是自家人
Your sister is a grown woman that stole money
你妹妹是个偷钱的成年人
And lied to my face, and to yours!
还当着你我的面撒谎
You don't know Paige stole it, okay?
你不能断定是佩琪偷的
It could have been Lux.
有可能是莱克丝偷的
All right, what about Lux?
莱克丝怎么了
What are we talking about here?
我们现在在说什么
There's $300 missing from Cate's purse. mm-hmm.
凯特的钱包里少了300块钱
Yeah, and he would rather accuse our kid
他指控是我们的孩子干的
than his sister.
而不是他妹妹
Lux is not a thief, Ryan.
凯特不是小偷 瑞安
By the way, Paige just gave me 300 bucks.
顺便说一句 佩琪刚给了我300块钱
So... So could you be quiet?
你能安静点吗
What? Why-why is paige giving you money?
什么 为什么佩琪会给你钱
You don't even know Paige.
你甚至都不认识佩琪
Paige and I-- you know,
我和佩琪
we met when she interviewed for the bartenders gig.
我们在她应聘酒保时认识的
And she is paying me money
她现在要付钱给我
Because... She burned down my bar.
因为是她烧了我的酒吧
What?!
什么
Wait, I thought a cigarette did.
等一下 我以为火是香烟引起的
It was Paige's cigarette.
那是佩琪抽的烟
7:00 in the morning?
在早上7点钟吗
No, no, no.
不 不 不会吧
No, no, no, no!
不会 不会 不会
Oh, Ryan... After everything we've been through
瑞恩 我们忍♥的已经够多了
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表