剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
you climbing Kilimanjaro hungover.
你宿醉之后爬上乞力马扎罗山的事
You better watch it, Emm.
艾玛 你最好把他看紧点
The girls in asset management
那些资产管理部的女孩
were all over him.
可是整天围着他转
Hi. I'm Jack.
你好 我是杰克
How you doing?
你还好吧
Good. How are you?
很不错 你呢
Steve's a managing director over at Morgan Stanley.
史蒂夫是摩根士丹利的一位总经理
Morgan Stanley?
摩根士丹利
Loved him in Driving Miss Daisy.
我喜欢他在《为黛西小姐开车》里的表演
Am I right, people?
我没说错吧
Hey, you hear about Morgan Stanley's biotech fund?
你听说过摩根士丹利的生物工程基金吗
It's up 18% year to date.
迄今为止 它的涨幅已达18%
Best-performing fund of its kind.
是同类基金中表现最抢眼的
He's right, Jack,
他说的对 杰克
we really should get on top of that.
我们确实应该重点关注这支
Actually,
说实在的
I think your numbers are off, Steve.
史蒂夫 我认为你的数据已经过时了
The Fenmore biotech 4 fund is--
芬摩生物技术第四基金
it's up 20% year to date.
迄今为止 涨幅已达20%
Ergo, how could yours be
所以 你们的基金
the best-performing fund in its class?
怎么能称得上同类中表现最抢眼的呢
I'm impressed.
你真让我惊讶
You have been learning a thing or two.
你还真学了不少东西
I guess we can all afford to stay on top of things
我想我们都予以重点关注
a little bit better.
会更好一点
Yeah, yeah, we could.
是啊 我们会的
Unfortunately, numbers have never been
不幸的是 数据从来就不是
one of Emma's strong suits.
艾玛的强项之一
So now that you watched the Outsiders,
现在你已经看完《局外人》了
what do you think?
有什么感想吗
Oh, that was the worst fake blood I've ever seen.
这片里的血浆 是我看过最假的了
High cheese factor, I'll give you that.
我觉得那时的片子都是粗制滥造
I blame the '80s.
我恨80年代
Oh, that explains the hair.
难怪里面的头发是那样的
God, did they use gel or actual motor oil?
上帝 他们用的是发胶还是机油啊
And what's with those names?
还有那些古怪的名字
Sodapop, Ponyboy,
汽水爆啦 小兔男啦
Cherry.
樱桃啦
Oh, 'cause Lux is such a normal name.
莱克丝难道是个平常的名字吗
And you call me Minnesota.
你还叫我明尼苏达呢
That makes sense. Johnny.
我说的有道理啊 强尼
Johnny's a perfectly normal name.
强尼就是个非常普通的名字
Okay, but Johnny's just an excuse
可是强尼只是野孩子帮
for the Greasers to act all gangster.
冒充黑帮的借口而已
Without him, they would just be
没有他 他们只是一群
a boy band without a band.
无组织无纪律的小屁孩
Johnny represents hope.
强尼代表了希望
Okay, I knew that you'd like this.
对吧 我就知道你喜欢这块
All right, this is all about the have and have-nots.
这就是有产和无产之间的问题
The gap between rich and poor.
贫富之间的隔阂
This is not about the gap.
这跟隔阂没关系
That's the point. I mean, sure the Socs have a nicer ride,
问题就是这个 虽然瑟克帮地位优越
But,guys in both gangs are go through in same stuff.
但是 两个帮派的人其实经历的都一样
You know, they're afraid of being jumped,
他们都害怕被攻击
they fall in love,
他们陷入爱河
they have the same awful taste in hair products.
他们对美发品都有令人发指的品味
I-I thought the point was that there is
我觉得重点是
no real difference between them.
他们之间根本没有真正的区别
Lux, you realize, you do understand
莱克丝 你懂了 你完全理解了
this stuff.
这个故事
You should take the test over.
你应该去完成测试
Wow. you know, I don't want to take that test over.
告诉你吧 我不想通过那个测试
I don't want you to talk to Math.
我不想你跟马斯求情
I don't want your help!
我不想要你的帮助
God, dude!
上帝啊 老兄
Take a hint!
你咋就不明白呢
Go home.
回家去吧
Right, you can't.
对哦 你回不去
You're on a date with your girlfriend.
你正跟女朋友约会呢
If you're not leaving, I am.
你不走 我走
Lux, wait.
莱克丝 等一下
Wait.
等一下
Hello.
喂
Hey, it's Cate.
喂 我是凯特
Hey, Cate.
凯特啊
How's the second honeymoon going?
第二个蜜月过的如何啊
It's pretty much consisted of me walking back and
刚过去的两小时 我都花在
forth to the ice machine for the last two hours.
从房♥间到制冰机之间来来回♥回♥上了
But, uh, it's fine.
但是 没事啦
Look, I was just calling to check in on Lux.
我打电♥话♥只是想问问莱克丝
Is she there?
她在家吗
You know, she's doing her homework right now,
她现在正做作业呢
so it's probably best not to bother her.
所以最好还是不要打扰她吧
I'll tell her you called, though.
我会转告她你打过电♥话♥
Uh, Paige, hang on.
佩琪 等一下
Um, can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗
Yeah.
行啊
What do you know about your parents' friend Julia?
你父母的朋友朱丽叶 你了解吗
My parents don't have any friends.
我父母没有什么朋友
They hate each other.
他们彼此都不待见
Oh. Oh.
对了
You mean Julia Julia, like, Ryan's ex?
你说的是那个朱丽叶啊 瑞安的前女友
Um, yeah.
是啊
Yeah. uh, were they serious?
是啊 他们当时是认真交往的吗
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
I mean, you know, she's, like, the one that got away.
是她先提分手的
Ryan never told you about Julia?
瑞安没跟你谈起过朱丽叶
What are you doing here? Your mom said you'd be here.
你在这干吗 你妈说你会在这儿
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能怎么办
You weren't answering my calls.
你又不回我的电♥话♥
Yeah, for a reason.
是啊 这是由原因的
We have the rehearsal dinner tonight,
今晚我们要进行婚礼晚宴的彩排
and the wedding is tomorrow, Julia.
婚礼明天举♥行♥ 朱丽叶
Ryan... I think...
瑞安 我想
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
What?
什么
I, uh, I took a home test.
我在家做了个验孕测试
Oh, my god, Julia.
上帝啊 朱丽叶
I am marrying Cate tomorrow.
明天我就要娶凯特了
I mean, what, am I supposed to tell her today,
难道说 我今天就得告诉她这个吗
before the rehearsal?
在彩排之前告诉她
Well, listen, listen, calm down... Calm down?
听着 听着 冷静 怎么冷静
I'm going to the doctor to confirm it.
我正要去看医生确诊
I just felt like you should know.
我只是觉得应该让你知道
But there's no reason to say anything to Cate
但是在事情没有确定之前
until we know for sure.
没必要让凯特知道
Julia, I'm here for you no matter what,
朱丽叶 无论如何我都不会不管
but i-I got to go before she sees us.
但是在她看到我们之前我得走了
Just...
那个
Just call me when you know.
等知道消息了给我打电♥话♥
I will.
我会的
Hey, hey!
嘿 嘿
I got the rings.
我拿到戒指啦
Talked to the minister.
跟牧师也说好了
Uh, the rehearsal is on for tonight at...
今晚彩排就开始 时间是
5:00.
5点整
So, is it official?
你现在是正式成员了吗
It's all legal, you're a part of the family?
完全合法的 你是家里的一份子啦
I guess tomorrow is my turn, huh?
我猜明天就轮到我啦
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表