剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Life Unepected
《缘来一家人》前情提要
You don't have to be alone.
谁说你形单影只的
I mean, there's plenty of guys who would date you for real.
其实有大把人等着和你牵手
You seem to forget I'm your boss.
你似乎忘了我是你上司
You break up with Emma, or you're fired.
和艾玛分手 或你被解雇 自己选
If you are making me choose between you and Emma,
要是让我在你和艾玛之间选
then I choose her.
我选她
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
I see you've met Mr. Daniels.
我猜你已经见过丹尼尔斯先生了
You're a... Teacher.
你是个... 老师
I just can't believe this.
真是难以置信
I mean, this is all from when Lux lived here?
这些都是莱克丝住在这里时留下的
I went to Valerie's.
我去了瓦莱丽家
And what did Valerie tell you?
瓦莱丽到底跟你说了什么
That you were violent with them,
你对他们暴♥力♥相待
that you hit her husband...
你打她的丈夫
Lux... I'm the violent one?
莱克丝 我是那个施暴者
Get the hell off my property.
滚出我的地盘
Get out of here!
滚出去
We have a warrant for natasha siviac
这是我们的逮捕令 娜塔莎·西维亚克
For assault.
涉嫌袭击伤人
Tasha's statement said
泰莎的口供说
You two left the homecoming dance,
你们俩离开返校舞会后
stole your mom's car
偷了你妈妈的车
and confronted Valerie Gilbert at her home.
去瓦莱丽·吉尔伯特家 找她对质
Lux didn't steal the car.
莱克丝没有偷车
His girlfriend's son did.
他女朋友的儿子干的
Okay, I'm sorry.
对不起
Um... Is Tasha okay?
泰莎会有事吗
Actually, I-I did.
事实上 是我♥干♥的
I stole your car,
我偷了你的车
I'm the one who drove it and crashed it.
是我开的车 还把车撞坏了
Sam covered for me.
山姆帮我担了责任
A neighbor heard you and Mr. Gilbert arguing
一名邻居听到你和吉尔伯特先生起了争执
and said he tried to remove you from his property.
说他试图让你离开他家
She said it looked like you were resisting.
她说你好像不肯走
What? I wasn't resisting.
什么 我没有不肯走
He grabbed me to try and throw me out,
他抓着我 把我扔了出去
and he was hurting me.
他在伤害我
That's why Tasha stopped him.
所以泰莎要阻止他
by hitting him on the head with a shovel?
就用铲子拍了他的头吗
Wait, what? What about a shovel?
等等 什么 什么铲子
What is going on?
到底怎么回事
That's why Tasha was arrested.
这是泰莎被捕的原因
She hit Valerie's husband... Lux!
她袭击了瓦莱丽的丈夫 莱克丝
You know what? We barely know what's happening.
我们对发生的事几乎一无所知
We should not be doing this without a lawyer present.
没有律师在场 我们什么都不能说
You know what? Ryan is right. Wh... why do we need a lawyer?
瑞安说的对 我们要律师干嘛
Just to be safe. Tasha was arrested.
保险起见 泰莎被捕了
But Lux wasn't. She's not in any trouble, right?
但莱克丝没有 她不会被牵连进去吧
No, but if the state chooses to press charges,
不会 但如果当局要对泰莎提出控告
against tasha, Lux may have to testify.
莱克丝必须要出面作证
But no, she's not in any trouble, not yet.
不过她暂时不会有什么麻烦
I should've known that you were gonna go to Valerie's.
我应该知道你是去找瓦莱丽的
I mean, of course, you went to Valerie's.
我早该猜到了 你去了瓦莱丽家
Yes, I went to Valerie's.
是的 我去了瓦莱丽家
She said a billion lies about me,
她对我的事胡编乱造
And I wanted her to stop. I don't get it.
我想阻止她 我不明白
If you went there to talk to Valerie,
如果你是去找瓦莱丽谈话的
how did you end up fighting with this Trey dude?
最后你们怎么和这个叫特雷的家伙动了手
Here, there's Tasha.
泰莎来了
Tash!
泰莎
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, once Fern got those Nazis to let me go.
还好法恩从那些纳粹手里把我弄了出来
There's no bail for juveniles,
规定是不能保释青少年的
but you'll be responsible for Tasha until her hearing.
她出庭前 你们负责监护她
When will we know if the state's pressing charges?
我们什么时候能知道当局是否会提出诉讼
Depends on what Trey says.
那得看特雷怎么说
The police are trying to get a statement from him.
警♥察♥正试着取得他的口供
Uh-huh. And if they do?
那如果他们拿到了呢
Let's cross that bridge when we come to it.
我们见机行事吧
Well, they're in bed finally.
她们终于睡着了
Can you believe it's still thanksgiving?
真不敢相信现在还是感恩节
Dinner at Baze's seems like a week ago.
在贝斯家的饭餐好像过去很久了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, let's just be thankful everyone's okay.
那就为大家都平安无事而感恩
Is Lux okay?
莱克丝没事吗
She was so mad about what Valerie said
她很生气瓦丽莱说的那些话
that she stole my car, crashed it, lied to me about it...
她偷了我的车 出了车祸 撒谎隐瞒
Not to mention she was an accomplice to an assault...
更别提她成了袭击案中的帮凶
Come here. You don't have to do this.
过来 你不必这样
Do what?
不必哪样
You don't have to nice to me because I'm pregnant.
不必因为我怀孕了而对我那么好
Cate... - What, we got back together,
凯特 在这些大♥麻♥烦发生之前
like, two seconds before all of this hit the fan?
我们才刚刚和好
You don't have to be St. Ryan.
你不需要做圣人瑞安
You can still back out.
你还可以反悔
I am not a saint.
我不是圣人
I'm your husband.
我是你丈夫
And Lux's stepdad,
莱克丝的继父
Tasha's guardian, the father of your baby.
泰莎的监护人 你孩子的父亲
Our baby.
我们的孩子
I'm in as deep as you are.
同你一样 我的责任不可推卸
We'll figure this out.
我们会想出办法解决的
What did you tell the cops?
你跟警♥察♥说了什么
Everything.
所有事
About when I lived there?
我住在那里发生的的事呢
Did you say Trey hit me?
你说特雷打我的事了吗
Almost everything.
不是所有的事
Why can't we tell them?
为什么我们不能告诉他们
If they know he's a jerk-wad who beats on little girls,
如果他们知道他是个虐待儿童的混♥蛋♥
then they'll believe us.
他们就会相信我们说的
That I had to stop him.
当时我们是出于自卫
They don't need to know what happened four years ago
我们不需要用四年前发生的事
to believe us now.
来取得他们的信任
Dude, have you seen my rap sheet?
伙计 你见过我的犯罪记录吗
They'll never take my word over Trey's.
他们不会采信我关于特雷的说辞的
I'll lose everything, independent living,
我会失去所有的一切 不能独♥立♥生活
being at Westmonte, being with you...
不能呆在西蒙特中学 不能和你在一起
That's not gonna happen. And if it does...
不会的 但如果会呢
Then will you say something?
那你会说出来吗
Minnesota. Again.
又是明尼苏达
You can't avoid him forever.
你不能永远都躲着他
He was there when I got arrested.
我被逮捕的时候他就在场
Sooner or later,
迟早
you're gonna have to tell him what's going on.
你要告诉他这是怎么回事
Lux. Thank god.
莱克斯 谢天谢地
Hey, you got all my messages, right?
我的短♥信♥你都收到了 对吧
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 都收到了
It's just been kind of crazy.
只是这一切有点疯狂
Yeah. No kidding.
是啊 毫无疑问
And when the police showed up,
当警♥察♥出现的时候
I thought they were gonna arrest me, not Tasha.
我以为他们要抓我 没想到是泰莎
What happened?
出什么事了
Is she okay?
她还好吗
It's... it's a long story.
这真是... 说来话长
I... I don't even know all the details.
具体细节我也不太清楚
So you don't know why she got arrested?
这么说你不知道她为什么被捕吗
Not really.
不太清楚
She just said that she got into a fight
她只说她和以前寄养家庭的
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表