剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Previously,on Life Unexpected...
《缘来一家人》前情提要
You and someone had a kid.
你和某人生了个孩子
You gave up that kid.
你们不要她了
I am that kid.
我就是那个孩子
And now i'm applying for emancipation.
现在我在申请自立
Cate Cassidy-- that's your mom.
凯特·卡希蒂是你的母亲
I am cate cassidy.
我是凯特·卡希蒂
Ryan and I have been up since 5:00.
瑞安和我早上5点起床
And as usual, arguing since 6:00.
和往常一样 6点钟开始拌嘴
I am not granting you emancipation.
我不批准你自立
I'm releasing you back
我判他们共同履行
into their temporary joint custody.
对你的临时监护权
I needed this.
我需要这种感觉
I see you've met Mr. Daniels.
我猜你已经见过丹尼尔斯先生了
You're a...? Teacher.
你是个... 老师
Eric?
艾瑞克
I'm your new tutor.
我是你新的辅♥导♥老师
I love you.
我爱你
I do.
我愿意
I want kids-- I just...
我想要孩子 我只是
it's taking me a little while to come around,
我需要时间适应适应
I don't even know if I can.
我甚至都不知道我是否有这个能力
Cate, I just want to try.
凯特 我只是想尝试
Let's try.
我们尝试一下
Good morning, Portland.
波特兰的听众朋友们 早上好
Welcome to a morning of
欢迎收听K-1OO电台
all-music madness on K-100.
全音乐版的《清晨狂想曲》
Ryan and Kelly'll
瑞安和凯莉
be back on monday.
将在周一回来主持
But today we're giving away
在今天的节目中
tickets to the K-100 Sugar Magnolia Music Festival,
我们将赠送本周末K-100电台举办的
happening this weekend,
甜心木兰音乐节的门票
emceed by your favorite host,
节目主持人由你们最喜爱的
Ryan Thomas,
瑞安·托马斯担任
who's hard at work getting ready for the big event.
他正在专心 为本次盛事做准备
Wow.
真嗨
Yeah, wow.
是啊 嗨过了
I could get used to this trying-for-a-baby thing.
我会习惯这种努力造人的日子的
You want to try it again?
你想再来一次吗
Yeah, I may be physically unable.
想是想 但我有心无力了
Yo, Cate, you home?
凯特 你在家吗
Oh!
天啊
Now I'm physically unable.
这下是真没办法了
He's just here for the tickets.
他只是来这儿取票的
Meet me in the shower.
到浴室来找我
Cate? Good morning, good morning,
凯特 早啊 早啊
Good morning! Sorry.
早啊 很抱歉
I should have sent these over with Lux last night.
我应该昨晚跟莱克斯一起送过去的
I've just been so busy organizing the concerts.
最近要筹备音乐节 忙坏了
No biggie. Okay, we have tickets, vip passes
没关系 我给你们弄了票 是贵宾票
that will get you in the front area.
可以直接进入前场
And thank you for chaperoning.
谢谢你来做她的陪护
You are welcome. And, you know,
没关系的 不过你要知道
inherent in that thank you is that you actually chaperone.
我说谢谢 是要请你真正尽到陪护的责任
Cate it's a concert-- i don't think
凯特 这只是场音乐会 我觉得她们
they're gonna get into any trouble.
不会遇到什么麻烦的
Yoo-hoo!
我来啦
I can't believe i'm gonna be a grandma!
我真不敢相信 我就要当祖母了
Mom...
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Wh-what,
什么
you're pregnant? No. no.
你怀孕了 没有没有
I just assumed it was post-wedding weight gain.
我还以为你只是结完婚 有点发福而已
Well, they're still just trying at this point.
他们现在还处于尝试造人阶段
But just a little something
这个过程
to help the process along.
还需要一些催化剂
So...
那...
You're trying?
你们在造人了
Um, you know,
就这样吧
you guys have the tickets,
你们都拿到票了
so you should probably just, um,
也差不多该...
you should go. Where you going?
你们该走了 你们去哪
Concert.
去听音乐会
Fun! Mmhmm.
真有意思 没错
Hey, do you want me to chaperone?
需要我去陪护吗
Baze is gonna do it.
贝斯会去的
Is this edible underwear?
这是食用内♥裤♥吗
Bye.
再见
Baby...
要有孩子了
Hey, uh, Cate gave us a few extra tickets.
对了 凯特给了多余的票
Should we invite boys?
我们该邀请男生去吗
I don't know who to bring, but maybe you could ask Jones.
我不知道该请谁 也许你可以约上琼斯
Come on, man, you got to move on and get over Bug.
拜托 你要向前看 忘掉布格
Otherwise, you'll end up like Baze--
否则你就会像贝斯那样
Old, alone,
孤独终老
permanently single. What?
永远是一个人 什么
First, I am not permanently single,
首先 我不会永远单身的
and second, tasha's right-- you can't...
第二 泰莎说得对 你不能
you can't be hung up on someone who's not an option.
不能老想着不该想的人
Me? What about you?
说我吗 那你自己呢
Well... who, Cate?
我想谁了 凯特吗
I'm not hung up on Cate.
我早就不想凯特了
I mean, I've dated lots of other women.
我已经约过很多其他的女人了
Oh, who, like Abby, Cate's sister?
都有谁啊 艾比吗 凯特的姐姐
Or Trina, Cate's boss.
还是特瑞娜 凯特的上司
Or... or Paige, Cate's sister-in-law.
还是佩琪 凯特的小姑子
Yeah, I'm not seeing a pattern here at all.
是啊 这确实没什么可联想的
That's messed up, man.
你真是乱套了 伙计
Hey, i'm a single dad--
喂 我可是个单身父亲
it's hard to meet someone who's not Cate-related.
很难不碰到与凯特有关的人
But I could have a date with
不过我随时可以
a non-Cate person anytime I want.
跟与凯特无关的人约会
Prove it.
证明给我们看
Yeah, bring somebody to the concert.
是啊 带个女伴来听音乐会吧
I will.
我会的
You know what?
要不这样吧
Let's all bring dates.
我们都带个伴儿来
I mean, there's a whole sea of guys out there.
我是说 有整片森林等着我们呢
You just find one you like.
找一个中意的很容易的
See? This is us moving forward.
瞧 现在我们仨 就是在向前看
He took that baby thing hard, huh?
他很难接受怀孕的事吧
You okay with it?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Okay, so, chapter nine, when Johnny says,
第九章 当约翰尼说
"Stay gold, ponyboy,"
"小种马 保持金色吧"
what does that mean?
这句话是什么意思
There's a boy who's gold and half pony?
是说一个金毛的人马族吗
Reference toward form two "All good things must end"?
注解表格二 "天下无不散之筵席"呢
Sure.
没错
Okay, what's wrong?
你怎么了
You hate this book that much?
你这么讨厌这本书吗
No. no, no, no.
不不不
It's... it's not that.
不是因为这个
I just...
我只是
I just found out that Cate's trying to have a... baby.
我刚知道凯特打算生一个 小孩
Wow, that sucks.
这样啊 太糟了
I mean, you just found Cate.
你刚找到凯特
You know, you're probably not
你可能还没准备好
ready to share with anyone,
跟任何人分享她吧
even if that someone's the size of a burrito.
哪怕这个人只有拇指大小
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表