剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
All right, yeah, I get it. I get it.
恩 我明白了
You know, your nbf, the guy that you go camping with
就是你新的死党 可以与你一起宿营
and you... You... You drink beers with, right,
可以跟你一起喝啤酒
without all the yap-yap.
而且不会唠叨个没完
Come on. No. Listen, if you don't tell me about Julia...
不 如果你不说清楚朱丽叶的事
I'm just going to go on to plan B,
我还有B计划了
which is going on?
计划B是什么
A jag of humiliation and self-destruction
被人羞辱和自我放纵的狂欢夜
until you do.
直到你坦白为止
This is really, really wrong.
这可是大错特错
We're not doing anything
我们什么也没做啊
other than breathing and not moving.
除了呼吸和一动不动
Except spending the night together
在旅馆用假名
in a hotel under assumed names.
一起度过了一晚而已
There's that.
又来了
Lux, I don't want to be hot and cold,
莱克丝 我并不想忽冷忽热
so, uh, don't think that's what I'm doing.
所以 我觉得我不应该这样
Eric...
艾瑞克
No.
别
As a guy that likes you
作为一个喜欢你的人
and wants to spend every minute I can with you,
我希望和你度过每分每秒
missing that ferry was the greatest thing
错过渡船对我来说 简直是
that could happen.
天赐良机
But as the guy who's supposed to be responsible,
但是作为一个有责任感的人
who's supposed to be looking out for you...
我理应把你照顾好
Lux, I'm your teacher.
莱克丝 我是你的老师
We can't pretend to be other people
我们不应假装成其他人
and lie to your parents, lie to ourselves
并且对你父母和其他人撒谎
and escape to an island every weekend, just to be together.
仅仅为了每周在这小岛上幽会
We don't have a future together.
我们在一起不会有将来的
We're not John and Sara.
我们不是约翰和萨拉
At the end of the day, we're still ourselves.
当今天结束 我们依然是我们
I know.
我明白
Do you?
你真的明白么
Think about it, lux.
仔细想想 莱克丝
Is this really ever going to be enough for you?
这样的关系对你来说真的足够吗
Because the last person's heart I want to break is yours.
因为我最不希望的 就是伤你的心
You.
你呐
What?
干嘛
Guys' night.
说什么男人之夜
You tell me to forget about Emma,
你叫我忘了艾玛
and you drag us down here to chase down Cate?
却把我们拉到这里来找凯特
Yeah, well, it's different.
这不一样啊
I can't forget about Cate. I married her.
我忘不了凯特 我们结婚了呀
Well, you know,
是吗 那你应该理解
I can't forget about Emma, either.
我也忘不了艾玛
You know what?
你知道吗
I think that maybe being beer-drinking,
我觉得眼下喝酒留胡茬
hairy-backed knuckle draggers wasn't the best idea.
可不是什么好主意
I don't want a guys' night.
我不想过什么男人之夜
I don't want to be at Wild Bar.
不想在狂野酒吧里鬼混
I want to know what the hell is going on with Emma.
我想知道艾玛到底怎么了
I mean, if she never wants to see me again,
如果她再也不想见我了
if she thinks the whole thing is a big joke
如果她觉得这一切都是个玩笑
because she thinks... She thinks that I'm a big joke,
如果她觉得 我本身就是个大玩笑
I just want to know the truth.
不管怎样 我只想弄清♥真♥♥相♥
It's just going to make it worse, man.
那只会让你心里更不好受
I'm telling you.
听我的
I can't feel any worse than I do.
我这辈子都没这么难受过
And I bet the same thing goes for Cate.
我想凯特也是这种感觉
She can't feel any worse than she does right now.
现在肯定也是她最难熬的时期
Come here.
来啊
I'm drunk, I just lost my bra in Strip Pool,
我喝醉了 刚刚在台球桌上输了件胸衣
and now you want to talk?
你现在居然想和我谈谈
That's great.
太不是时候了吧
Julia and I worked together.
朱丽叶和我一起工作
That's how we met.
我们就这么认识了
We started dating.
后来我们开始约会
I moved in.
我搬去和她同居
Three years later, I moved out.
一起住了三年 然后分手了
Three years?
三年
You lived with her for three years?
你和她住了三年
Well, why did it end?
你们为什么分手
Because I proposed and she said no.
我向她求婚 她拒绝了
She said she didn't believe in marriage.
她说她不相信婚姻
Maybe she didn't believe in marriage to me.
或许她只是不相信我
She didn't want to marry you,
她不想和你结婚
So you... You, what?
然后呢
You just...
然后你就...
You settled for me?
拿我当替补吗
No.
不
No, Cate, that's... That's not it.
不 凯特 不是这样的
I mean, her ending it--
她甩了我
That's... That's what led me to you.
所以 我才能遇见你
Are you over her?
你忘记她了吗
Yeah. I mean, I moved on. I married you.
当然 我已经释怀了 我娶了你
I chose you.
我选择了你
That's not what I asked you.
我问的不是这个
What I asked you
我问的是
is if you are 100% completely over her.
你现在是不是百分之百忘记她了
No.
没有
Look, Cate, yes, I-I...
凯特 没错 我...
I have feelings for Julia,
我的确对她还有依恋
But how is that different than Baze?
可你和贝斯不也一样吗
I mean, you went to him the night before our wedding.
我说 我们结婚的前一晚你去找他
But you chose me.
可是你选择了我
You and Julia-- that is not the same thing, okay?
你和朱丽叶的事 跟我不一样
Because I told you about Baze.
因为贝斯的事 我向你坦白了
That is the difference.
这就是区别
No, the difference is,
不 我们的区别是
I could deal with it.
我能处理好这个问题
I've been dealing with it.
我一直在试图处理好它
That's the reason I wasn't honest.
这才是我说谎的原因
'cause I knew you couldn't handle it.
因为我知道你接受不了
Cate, where are you going?
凯特 你去哪
Getting a cab.
叫出租车
Come on. I'll go with you.
别闹了 和我一起走吧
No! I am going home alone!
不 我要一个人回家
Emma!
艾玛
Hey, emma!
艾玛
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
Look, I know that you think this relationship
我知道你觉得我们之间的关系
is just fun and sex in cars and buses,
不过是在车上做♥爱♥玩耍
but it's not.
但你错了
Not to me.
至少我不这么认为
I care about you, and I want to be with you,
我在乎你 我想和你在一起
and I don't want you to be with any other guys.
而且我不想你和其他男人在一起
And I don't know who this other dude is,
虽然我不知道那位仁兄是谁
But... But...
可是
But...
可是
But I want you to know that...
可是我想让你知道
What?
你想怎样
Oh, crap.
该死
There is no other dude.
这里没有其他仁兄
This is my son Sam.
这是我儿子 山姆
You need to leave now.
你该走了
What?
喂
A hotel room charge?
酒店住宿费
No, no. That's not right.
不 你们一定搞错了
I got that credit card for a 16-year-old.
那张卡的主人才十六岁呢
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表