剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Really?
真的吗
Right. 'cause you kiss me, and then,
是吧 你先是吻了我
And then you start dating Paige.
然后又跟佩琪约会
And you break up with Paige
接着你又说你在乎我
because you say you care about me and you want to help me.
而跟佩琪分手 说想要帮助我
And then you pawn me off on some special ed therapist--
后来你又把我转给什么特殊教育治疗师
Who, by the way, has given me like 1,000 disability tests
这个人给我做了一千道障碍测试
to figure out why I'm such a moron.
来查明我为什么是个白♥痴♥
You're not a moron.
你不是白♥痴♥
I have a thing for a guy
我爱上了一个
who pulls me in just to push me away.
对我招之则来挥之则去的人
So, yeah, actually, I am a moron.
所以没错 我就是个白♥痴♥
Look, I broke up with Paige because...
我跟佩琪分手是因为...
Okay, you know why I broke up with Paige.
你知道我为什么跟佩琪分手
It's the same reason I can't be your tutor anymore.
跟我不能再辅♥导♥你的原因一样
I thought giving us some distance
我觉得保持一定的距离
would let us both move on.
才能让我们的关系更进一步
I'm all for distance.
我这么做就是为了和你保持距离
So get out of camping.
所以你不要去露营
You came because you
你到这儿来是因为
feel like your marriage is in trouble.
你觉得你的婚姻陷入了困境
What issues are you trying to resolve?
你想解决什么问题呢
My only issue is that I don't understand
我唯一的问题 就是不明白
where the hell my husband is.
我那该死的丈夫到底在哪里
I see we're dealing with some anger issues.
看来你们是要解决一些情绪问题
What we're dealing with is a guy
我们的问题 是一个男人
that won't admit his wrong.
不愿意承认自己的错误
Yeah, you know, apparently,
不过 很显然
I can't cross the street
如果不是有什么事毁了我的婚姻
without doing something to screw up my marriage
我也不会到这儿来
And yet...
而且...
you know, he practically impregnates his ex-girlfriend,
你知道吗 他差点让他的前女友怀孕了
Who I never heard of before last week,
而我上周才知道有这个人存在
and he never mentions that he's dealing with any of this
他从没提起过这件事
until he's caught.
直到被抓了个正着
I mean,
我是说
I was putting my flowers in her vase.
我过去一直把我买♥♥的花放在她送的花瓶里
How is that not wrong?
他这也叫没错吗
Okay, what are you writing?
好吧 你在写些什么呢
Cate.
凯特
A relationship is a two-way street.
感情是两个人的事
Take a step back,
退一步说吧
think about what your expectations were going in...
想想你所期望的到底是什么
My expectations were for him to show up here, and he didn't.
我期望他来这儿 可是他没有
I expected my marriage to last longer than 30 seconds.
我期望我的婚姻不要只有三分钟热度
My expectations were not that high.
我的要求一点也不高
Maybe we should reschedule for when you're both available.
或许等你俩都有时间再谈吧
Why do I feel like you're already on his side?
我怎么觉得你已经站在了他那边
That's an interesting question.
这个问题很有趣
Why do you?
为什么你会这么觉得
We should reschedule.
我们还是再找时间吧
Do you have a sleeping bag?
你有睡袋吗
Not yet, but Cate's going to take us
还没有 但是训练结束之后
to get some supplies after practice.
凯特会带我们去买♥♥些装备的
Can we get a thermos
我们可以带个保温瓶吗
so we can sneak in some booze?
这样就可以偷偷装点酒了
They might search our stuff.
他们会检查我们的物品的
But Cate can't go anywhere without wine,
但是凯特到哪儿都会带着酒
so we let her sneak it in,
所以我们可以让她装点进去
and then we'll steal some.
然后我们再偷一点出来
I'm so glad you use your genius
我真的很高兴你能把小聪明
for evil instead of good.
用在想坏点子上
So... you're a foodie, right?
你是个美食家 是吗
Can't tell if that's an insult.
这不是讽刺的意思吧
No. I mean, you like food, so
不是 我是说 你热爱美食 所以
if I really wanted to impress Emma, where should I take her
如果我想取悦艾玛 明晚我该带她
to dinner, tomorrow night?
去哪儿吃饭呢
Nowhere, because you're chaperoning.
哪都不去 因为你得做监护人
The camping trip.
野营啊
That's tomorrow?
那是明天吗
I thought that was next weekend!
我还以为是下周末呢
Hey, Math, can I talk to you for a second?
嗨 马斯 我能和你谈谈吗
It's about the camping trip.
是有关野营的事
Don't tell me you forgot about it, too.
别告诉我你也忘这事啊
No, no, no. something came up,
不不不 出了点事
and I just need to get out...
我得去处理一下...
No one is getting out of this weekend.
这周末所有人禁止缺席
I've been planning this for months,
我为这个都准备了好几个月了
and we need eight chaperones.
我们需要八个监护人
So if anyone has an issue, I don't want to hear about it!
我不希望听到任何人有事来不了
We're going camping, damn it.
野营我们去定了
And we're going to have fun!
我们会玩得很开心
Hey.
我们回来了
Hey!
嗨
So? Are you stoked for your camping trip?
怎么样 你们是不是为野营兴奋不已啊
Ha ha, get it.
我就说吧
Stoked? Like you stoke a fire?
兴奋不已 就像心中燃起了小火苗一样
Ha-ha. How long you been waiting to say that one?
你为了说这句话等了多久了啊
About an hour.
差不多一个小时吧
So you fired up?
你的小火苗燃烧起来了吗
Okay! So we have got the, uh, last of our stuff.
好了 这是我们买♥♥的最后一批东西了
We should all be set now.
我们现在要把这些全都收拾好
What is all this crap?
这都是些什么玩意啊
You have a bear-proof food container,
你们买♥♥了防熊储食罐
you have bear deterrent spray
还买♥♥了防熊喷雾
and bear bells with magnetic silencer?
还有带磁性消声器的防熊铃
Yeah. You didn't hear about the bear attack
没错 难道你没听说去年夏天蒙大拿的
In Montana last summer?
的熊袭击事件吗
Yeah. I heard it was in Montana.
没错 我听说了 可那是在蒙大拿啊
Mm. Okay, I'm going to go change.
好吧 我去换衣服了
Save some of this fun for the camping trip.
这次野营好歹还有些乐子
Cate, what are you doing?
凯特 你在干嘛呢
We're supposed to be teaching her
我们应该教会她
how to hear the call of the wild,
如何倾听大自然的声音
not how to blind it with pepper spray.
而不是用辣椒喷雾来隔离这一切
I don't know what I'm doing, okay?
我自己都不知道我在做什么 好吗
I am not a camper. Ryan is.
我又不擅长露营 瑞安才擅长
Not that he is going to be there.
可他现在不去了
Wait a minute. Ryan's not going?
等等 瑞安不去吗
I need to not go. How did he get out of it?
我也不想去 他是怎么摆脱这事的
Oh, um, well, he said that he didn't want anything to do with me,
他说他不想和我在一起做任何事
and then he didn't even show for there be the day. So..
以致他那天甚至都不想出现 所以...
You know? Whatever.
知道吗 随便他吧
A weekend away from his stupid face is exactly what I need.
我正希望有个看不到他那张臭脸的周末呢
I mean, even his stubble looks
连他的胡茬子看起来都那么
smug and self-righteous, you know?
自命不凡和自以为是
This is going to be fun.
这次野营会很有乐趣的
Yeah? Us, doing this together?
不是吗 我们俩一起去
Does Math know that Ryan's not going?
马斯知道瑞安不去吗
What's it like only to hear what applies to you?
你想听到什么答案呢
Just answer the question.
回答我的问题就行了
Why? Do you think it's a big deal
为什么啊 难道你觉得少一个
that we're down one chaperone?
监护人是件什么大事吗
Hi, Emma.
嗨 艾玛
I, uh, I wanted to talk to you about our date on Saturday night
我想跟你谈下我们周六晚上的约会
Oh. You're canceling.
你是要取消吧
Why am I not surprised?
为什么我一点也不惊讶呢
Whoa, whoa! No.
不是的
Not at-- not canceling.
不是取消
Not at all, actually.
实际上 完全不是那样
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表