剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Don't you think this questionnaire is just a little--
你不觉得这个问卷有一点
A little clinical?
有点教条吗
Clinical? Yeah, clinical.
教条 没错 教条主义
I mean, what about-- what about chemistry? Romance?
我是说 那情侣间的化学反应呢 浪漫呢
And hey-- sex.
还有 性♥爱♥呢
Sex is in the questionnaire, ryan.
性♥爱♥的问题也在问卷中 瑞安
How often, how varied--
频繁度啊 多样性啊
Whoa, whoa.
等等 等等
Come on, we are talking about doing it, here.
我们现在说的是做♥爱♥
We're not talking about uh, an oil change.
不是在说做尿检
Well, you may mock, but these clinical details
你可以嘲笑我 但这些教条式的细节
are a source of contention for many couples.
是很多夫妻争执的原因所在
Do you and your wife not have differences when it comes to
你和你的妻子在"尿检"的问题上
"Changing your oil," Ryan?
没有什么异议吗 瑞安
Okay, I'm a big fan of, uh, frequent servicing.
我对频率的要求很高
You know, I like trying lots of different locations.
我喜欢更换许多不同的地点
Uh-huh, but let me guess:
等等 让我猜猜
Your wife thinks
而你的妻子是
one time and she's good for another few thousand miles?
做完一次 就愿意在几千英里外再来一次
Or is Cate more like an oldsmobile?
还是凯特更像是一台老式汽车
Hard to get started on a cold morning?
在寒冷的早上就很难发动起来
Lux, you've been staring
莱克丝 你10分钟前
at that practice test for ten minutes.
就该开始做练习测试了
The idea of a practice test is to actually practice.
练习测试的意义在于 真正地去做练习题
This is awkward.
这太怪了
You tutoring me?
你来指导我
As I recall, we've had more awkward moments than this.
我记得 我们比这还尴尬的瞬间应该不少吧
Seriously, this-- this tutoring thing,
说真的 这个指导老师的主意
It's, it's not gonna help.
不会奏效的
Okay, yes, it makes sense when you explain it,
你讲题的时候 我能听懂
but as soon as I see the test, I go blank.
但我一看到题目 就一片空白了
Okay. So that blank feeling--
好吧 这种一片空白的感觉
Does it feel like nerves? Pressure?
更像是紧张 还是有压力
It feels more like-- blank.
就更像是 一片空白
Did it start at westmonte?
这感觉是在西蒙特中学开始的
Or maybe back at Longfellow?
还是之前在朗弗洛中学就有
What? Did you read my file?
什么 你看了我的档案
A lot of learning issues are psychological,
学习上的很多阻碍 都源于心理问题
So it helps to look at a student's past
看档案 能帮助回顾一个学生的过去
to shed light on their problems.
好发现问题的根源
Problems?
什么问题
I didn't know that you were in foster care.
我不知道你是在寄养机构里长大的
That could explain a lot.
这就解释了很多问题
Have you ever missed a lot of school?
你是不是缺过很多课
Actually... Yeah.
事实上 没错啦
It was this, um, this one time
那是 有一次
I was in a car accident.
我出了车祸
And I broke my leg and dislocated my shoulder.
我摔断了腿 肩膀也脱臼了
And there was this, this woman,
然后我遇到一位女士
a nurse, she was taking care of me.
她是一名护士 悉心地照顾了我
She was nice, and seemed like she liked me.
她人很好 看起来很喜欢我
But then--
可是后来
then it got creepy.
事情开始失控了
Like she was crazy or something.
她就像疯了一样
Seriously?
你说真的
Yeah. Yeah, she started keeping me home from school,
真的 她关着我不让我上学
and nobody knew where I was.
没人知道我在哪儿
She told me to write these stories.
逼我写下这些故事
And she said that she was my number one fan.
说她是我的头号♥粉丝
That's the plot of "Misery".
这是《危情十日》里的情节
That's messed up.
太假了
Yes, but you bought it.
没错 可是你信了
okay, look, Eric... give it up.
艾瑞克 别忙乎了
There is no deep, dark secret
根本没什么深埋阴暗的小秘密
that explains why I suck at school.
我成绩差可不是因为这个
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
Tasha?
泰莎
Wh-when did you get here?
你啥时来的
Surprise! Surprise.
惊喜吧
I'm back.
我回来了
For good.
再也不走了
I can't even believe this.
真不敢相信我的眼睛
What, what happened to Redman, and being three hours away?
你不是在3小时车程的里德曼待着吗
I bailed. Couldn't take it.
我逃了 再也受不了了
I was gonna come beg you to beg Cate to let me move in,
我当时想找你求凯特让我搬进去
but fern, she was a freakin' rock star.
话说法恩这人太棒了
She found me a place, with this couple, and it sucks.
她帮我找了个人家 虽然不是很好
But whatever, and she got me into this school.
但无论如何 她把我弄进了这所学校
What? You're kidding!
什么 真的假的
I know.
是真的
I-I was gonna tell you,
我早就想跟你说的
but I didn't want to jinx it until it was all for sure, so.
但我想还是等到一切尘埃落定再说
Oh, my god, we have so much to catch up on,
天呐 我们得好好叙旧
but Baze will kill me if I'm late, so...
但我得走了 如果迟到 贝斯肯定饶不了我
Basketball.
打篮球去
Don't even. Oh, yes...
你休想 没错
This I gotta see.
我得跟去看看
All right. Oh! Come on!
好吧 快跑
Hey, what are you feelin' for lunch?
嘿 午饭想吃什么
I cannot believe that you took her side.
想不到啊 你居然站在她那边
Mm. Retribution on wheat, my fave.
醋味十足啊 我最喜欢了
Look, I didn't take her side, all right?
我没站在她那边好吧
We were on air, and I had to go with it.
当时在直播 我只能顺着她
She has a serious problem with female authority.
她对女权的认识真扭曲
Or with you calling her an uptight hag
你上次不也在广播上说她是无爱母夜叉
with plastic boobies that no one wants to have sex with, on air.
全身都塑料做的 没人想跟她上♥床♥嘛
Okay, I got it!
好吧 我懂了
Everything is my fault.
都是我的错
How about you use your awesome deductive powers
要不你用用擅长的推理能力
and you help me fix it?
帮我解决解决
All right, um...
好吧
Well, you could do what Alice did with you.
你可以跟爱丽丝学学
Just ask her out, pump her full of vodka,
约她出去 把她灌醉
and kiss her ass until she does what she's told.
不停拍马屁 直到她百依百顺
I cannot believe that I have to cater to this.
让我溜须拍马 没门
I mean, her book is ridiculous. We do not need a questionnaire
她的书写的多荒唐啊 我们根本不需要靠问卷
to know how compatible we are. Right?
来检验我俩适不适合 对吧
Question 14, finance:
第14题 财产:
Do you prefer separate or joint checking accounts?
要财产分开还是共同管理
Separate. Joint.
分开 共同管理
Question 17: Religion.
第17题 信仰:
What are your spiritual beliefs?
你们的精神信仰是什么
Easy, we don't have any. I'm episcopalian.
简单 我们没有宗教信仰 我信主教派的
This book is stupid.
这书就是垃圾
I don't care if you have, like, a secret account in the caymans
我不在乎你有没有秘密账户
or you pray to Elvis, as long as...
或是你只信仰猫王[著名歌♥手] 只要...
Ooh, we agree to question number one:
我们第1题答案一致
Do you see yourself in a long-term relationship?
你们想不想天长地久
Only with Elvis.
我只跟猫王天长地久
And, let's see, question number seven:
还有 第7题
How many kids do you want? That is a no-brainer: Six.
想要多少个孩子 真无聊 6个吧
One?
1个
Including Lux?
莱克丝算不
Yeah, funny.
当然 真搞笑
You know, I just saw Kelly.
我刚才看到凯莉了
I am gonna take your advice,
我就接受你的提议
and I'm going to ask her on a date!
约她出去喝酒
Okay, okay...
没错 就这样
Let's go, let's go, let's go, move it!
动起来 动起来 别停
Lateral motion, lateral motion. Move to the side.
侧向传球 到边上来
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表