剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
I've been trapped in there all morning.
我整个早上都困在里面
I thought last night was amazing.
我以为昨晚你们过得很棒
It was a disaster.
简直就是一场灾难
Ugh. He talked about breadsticks for 20 minutes.
他聊面包条聊了整整二十分钟
He-he likes breadsticks.
他喜欢面包条
I had to kiss him just to end the date.
我只好吻他一下 好赶紧结束
Why did...?
为什么
You didn't have to kiss him, Paige.
你不需要吻他的 佩琪
You gave him the wrong idea.
你让他误会了
Uh, no. You are the one that told him to ask me out.
不 是你让他约我出去的
So if anyone gave him the wrong idea,
因此如果有人误导了他
It was you.
那一定就是你
No. No, this is not my problem.
不 不 这不是我的错
If you're not into the guy, you got to tell him...
如果你对那家伙无感 你要告诉他
And very gently. He is a delicate flower.
而且要很委婉 他感情很脆弱
No. I am a virgo, okay?
不行 我是处♥女♥座的
We are not good at awkward conversations.
我们这类人不擅长应付尴尬谈话
Maybe you could talk to him?
也许你能和他谈谈
Yes, yes, yes.
对吧 对吧
Because that way, you know, it wouldn't be all weird around here.
只有这样 这里的气氛才不会奇怪
Or at the game later today.
还有待会儿的比赛
You-you're going to Lux's game?
你打算去看莱克丝的比赛
With Ryan.
和瑞安一起
Sporting events are great places to meet guys.
体育比赛是个钓凯子的好地方
Ryan?
瑞安
God. Okay? You just stormed out of there.
天啊 你就那么气冲冲地走了
Would you please just give me a chance to explain?
拜托给我一个解释的机会
Explain what? Huh?
解释什么
That you're telling a co-worker something
解释你跟同事说了些什么
You haven't told me yet?
却没有告诉我
Or that you don't want kids?
还是解释你不想要孩子
All right, look.
好啦 听着
It shouldn't have come out like that.
你不应该通过这种方式知晓的
You know, Kelly, she shouldn't have said anything.
凯莉 她什么都不该说的
Oh, okay. So now it's Kelly's fault?
到头来这都是凯莉的错吗
Do you want to take any responsibility for anything?
你到底想不想对自己做过的任何事负责呢
Like these papers?
比如说这些文件
Fern was dropping them off when I pulled up.
我停车时 法恩把这些交给我的
Apparently, Tasha got kicked out of her foster home this morning
显然 泰莎今早被寄养家庭赶了出去
And you agreed to take her in?
你同意收养她了吗
Without asking me.
甚至没有征求我的建议
No...
不是的
We-- Lux and I-- we talked about it.
莱克丝和我 我们谈过这个问题
Mm-hmm? Apparently you did a little more than that,
是吗 显然你可不只是谈了谈
Because Fern thinks it's a done deal.
因为法恩认为这是板上钉钉的事
Ryan, I had had an entire bottle of champagne.
瑞安 我当时喝了一整瓶香槟
I wasn't thinking clearly.
我当时神志不清
So now it's the champagne's fault?
现在又变成香槟的错了
I told her that I would take Tasha in
我告诉她 如果泰莎在新家住不下去了
if where she was living didn't work out.
我会收养她
I never... I never even thought
我甚至 甚至没有想过
that she was going to get, you know, kicked out.
她真的会被赶出家门
You know, did it ever occur to you
你有没有考虑过
that I may not want to take Tasha in?
也许我不想收养泰莎呢
Huh? You know, you're so used to getting your way.
你总是一意孤行
I forgave you for baze.
我原谅你和贝斯的事
I mean, I-I-I was willing to rush our own wedding
我匆忙地办了我们的婚礼
because that's what you wanted.
因为那是你所想要的
I mean, hell, I-I even looked the other way
见鬼 我甚至开导自己 别想不开
when Baze tried to bum-rush our vows.
贝斯企图打断我们婚誓的事
We are married now, Cate.
我们已经结婚了 凯特
You can't just make these life-altering decisions
你不能在做出人生的重要决定时
and then go discuss them with someone else before telling me.
瞒着我 先去和别人说
I mean, you ever think that
你有没有想过
the next kid that comes in this house
下一个住进这个家的孩子
I might want to be mine?
我希望能是我自己的孩子
I want kids, Cate.
我想要孩子 凯特
We already have a kid.
我们已经有一个孩子了
Lux isn't my kid.
莱克丝不是我的孩子
You know what?
你知道吗
This is actually, um...
这个问题其实
It's actually very simple.
其实很简单
You either want to have a kid with me or you don't.
你到底想不想和我有个孩子
And if you don't, then I-I-I don't know
如果你不想 那我就真不明白
why we got married in the first place.
为什么我们当初要结婚
That's all right, girls.
没关系 姑娘们
Let's be strong on "D." You got this.
振作起来 你们能行的
Come on.
加把劲儿呀
Let's go, Wasps. Give 'em...
加油 黄蜂队
Misery.
给点颜色瞧瞧
Okay, come on. You got it. You got it.
好啦 加油 你们能行 你们能行
All right, girls. Let's be strong on "D."
来啦 姑娘们 振作起来
You got this.
你能行的
Two points, Marmots.
土拨鼠队加两分
Let's go, Tash. Let's do this.
加油 泰莎 加油
Hey. Talk to Cate? We're set, right?
和凯特谈过了吗 没问题了吧
Cause Fern went to get all my stuff...
法恩已经来搬我的东西了
Tasha!
泰莎
Yeah. Let's go.
快开球
Two more points for the Marmots.
土拨鼠队再得两分
I told her about the game, and she's here.
我跟她说了比赛的事 她就来了
That means something, right?
这很说明问题 是吧
I don't think you should keep pursuing Paige, because...
我不赞同你继续追求佩琪 因为...
Because why?
因为什么
Because I might still be into her.
因为我好像还对她有感觉
What? Yeah, you know.
什么 是的
I mean, I did... I did... I did get there first, so...
我是 我是第一个约她的人
There's no dibs in dating.
约会这事可不讲先来后到
You can't call takebacks or shotgun.
你不能呼之即来 挥之即去
Come on. Shot, shot, shot, shot.
加油 投篮 投篮 投篮啊
Rose!
萝丝这里
Rose!
萝丝这里
Come on, Rose!
拜托 萝丝
I'm sorry.
对不起
God.
天啊
I can't believe you.
你真令人无法相信
She had a clear shot!
她这个的投篮机会多好
You're jealous. What?
你是嫉妒 什么
You had a cheap one-night stand with Paige,
你和佩琪有过一次随便的一♥夜♥情♥
and now that you see she and I might have something special,
现在你看我和她可能是来真的
you can't take it.
你就无法接受
I promise you, that is not it.
我向你保证 绝对不是这样的
You're so used to being the guy in high school
你一直习惯于当高中时的万人迷
who gets all the girls and calls all the shots.
总能得到所有的女孩 任意发号♥施令
Hell, you won't even let me coach my own team.
见鬼 你甚至不让我训练我自己的队伍
You always have to be the star, don't you?
你一直都是万众瞩目的焦点
Well, not tonight. Tonight, I get the girl,
但今晚不是了 今晚那女孩是我的
and I call the shots.
轮到我来发号♥施令的
Time. Sub. Tasha, you're on the bench.
暂停 换人 泰莎 你下场
Hey, so we're all good, right? With Cate?
一切都安排妥善了 对吧 凯特那边
Lux, get in there.
莱克丝 上场
Okay, Lux. Come on. We got this.
莱克丝 加油 我们要拿下这局
13, Lux Cassidy.
替换13号♥凯特·卡希蒂上场
All right! All right, Wasps!
好啦 好啦 黄蜂队
Let's get it.
拿下这局
Good shot. Good shot, Lux.
好球 好球 莱克丝
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
I wasn't expecting to see you here.
我没想到会在这里看到你
Well, I wasn't going to miss Lux's first game.
我不会错过莱克丝小姐的第一次比赛
Even though she's not your kid?
即使她不是你的孩子吗
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表