剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
I'll call you later, I promise.
我保证 一会儿给你打电♥话♥
I can't believe you.
我简直不敢相信你
You're supposed to be my best friend.
你可是我最好的朋友
Everything that I did,
我所做的一切
that was to protect you.
都是为了保护你
And now you could give a crap
这次你至少也该报答我
about protecting me.
保护我一次吧
I am protecting you, okay?
我这就是为了保护你呀
Your lawyer said
你的律师不是说
you would have a good chance of getting off
如果特雷不出庭
if Trey didn't testify,
你的胜算更大
so I made it happen!
所以我就去让他不要出庭
I'm facing jail, Lux!
莱克丝 我可能会进监狱
A good chance
光靠胜算
is not good enough!
怎么够
I still need you
我需要你
to tell your side of the story.
说出真♥相♥
The whole story.
全部的真♥相♥
But you can't do that.
可你却不想说
It's Mr. Daniels.
你是为了丹尼尔斯先生吧
That's what you're protecting.
你想要保护的
Your stupid relationship with him?
不过是你们俩愚蠢的关系
You don't want him to know the truth?
你不想让他知道真♥相♥
'Cause why?
为什么
Why, Lux?
莱克丝 为什么
What, are you ashamed? What is it?!
是什么让你这么难以启齿 是什么
After all we've been through...
我们一起经历了这么多...
after everything...
历经万难之后
I really can't believe
我真的不敢相信
you'd choose him over me.
你最终选择的是他而不是我
State your name.
姓名
Lux Cassidy.
莱克丝·卡希蒂
And your relationship to the defendant Natasha Siviac?
你和被告娜塔莎·西维亚克是什么关系
She's my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
Were you aware that Natasha was
你知不知道最近娜塔莎
recently fostered by Valerie and Trey Gilbert?
被瓦莱丽和特雷·吉尔伯特收养
Yes.
知道
Well, according to state records, you were, too.
好 根据州记录 你也被他们收养过
How long did you live with them?
你跟他们住在一起多久
Almost two years.
将近两年
According to Natasha,
根据娜塔莎的供述
it was your idea to go to the Gilberts that night.
当晚是你决定前往吉尔伯特家的
Why? Why did you go?
为什么 你去干吗
I wanted to talk to Valerie.
我想找瓦莱丽谈谈
She told Cate a bunch of stuff.
她跟凯特说了一些话
Stuff that wasn't true.
但并不是事实
Well, can you, can you give us an example?
你能 你能举个例子吗
She said I was a liar,
她说我在撒谎
that Cate couldn't trust me,
告诉凯特不要相信我
that I was violent.
还说我有暴♥力♥倾向
Well, were you?
那么你有吗
Objection, your honor. Relevance.
反对 法官大人 与此案无关
Goes to the character of the witness.
传唤证人
I'll allow it.
批准
Miss Cassidy?
卡希蒂小姐
Miss cassidy?
卡希蒂小姐
Oh, um, I'm sorry. What was the question?
对不起 你问什么
Did you lie or were you violent?
你说谎了吗 你有暴♥力♥倾向吗
Whatever I did or didn't do in the past
我过去的所作所为
has nothing to do with what happened two weeks ago.
与两周之前的事情无关
Well, then let's go back to two weeks ago.
好 那让我们回到两周前
Is it true that when Mr. Gilbert asked you
吉尔伯特先生请你离开他家
to leave his property, you refused?
但是你拒绝离开 这是事实吗
Yes, but I... So you admit
是的 但是我... 所以你承认
that you were trespassing.
你擅自闯入
Mr. Gilbert was within his rights
吉尔伯特把你从他家驱逐
to remove you from his home.
只是行使了他的权益
Within his rights?
行使他的权益
He grabbed me by my hair and wrists and wouldn't let go.
他抓住我的头发和手腕 不让我走
Was he carrying a weapon? No.
他使用任何武器了吗 没有
Did he hit you? Not that night.
他伤害你了吗 当晚没有
Exactly. So you're admitting to this court that Natasha had
正是 所以你承认娜塔莎没有理由
no reason to react with brutal force.
使用武力作为还击
She did! She was protecting me!
不是 她是为了保护我
Tasha was just protecting me
泰莎保护我是因为她知道
because she knew that he had hit me before
我在他们家住的时候
when I lived with him.
特雷曾经殴打过我
She was afraid he was gonna hit me again.
她害怕特雷会再次对我动手
But isn't it true that you made these accusations
你曾经指控吉尔伯特先生的暴♥力♥行为
against Mr. Gilbert before,
但很快又撤诉了
but then you quickly withdrew it?
这是不是事实
Yes.
是的
So, first, you said Mr. Gilbert
首先 你说吉尔伯特先生
physically abused you,
对你使用暴♥力♥
and then you said, "No, he didn't."
然后你又说 "他没有"
But now we're back to saying that he did.
但是现在又说他打了你
At least one of those statements is a lie.
这几句话中至少有一句是谎话
Which one is it?
哪句才是
I guess Ms. Gilbert's assessment
看来吉尔伯特夫人
to your mother was accurate.
对你母亲说的话没错
No more questions, your honor.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
Very well.
好的
The court is adjourned for a 20 minute recess.
现在休庭二十分钟
Lux...
莱克丝
Lux, will you wait?
莱克丝 你等我一下
You okay?
你还好吗
She won't even talk to me.
她不愿意跟我说话
You mind if I try?
你介意我去找她谈谈吗
Go ahead.
去吧
What, what are you doing here?
你怎么来了
You never called.
你没给我打电♥话♥
And I was just worried about you.
我很担心你
I looked into Tasha's arrest
我打听了泰莎被捕的事
and found out what was really going on.
才发现这是怎么回事儿
It was intense in there.
刚才气氛很紧张
And what, your other girlfriends
怎么 你其他的女朋友
didn't get hit by their creep foster dads?
没有被残暴的继父殴打过吗
Lux, you could have told me.
莱克丝 你早就应该告诉我
I mean, the fact that you've been going through all this...
你曾经有过这些遭遇
I mean, you should have told me.
你应该告诉我
And what, give you another excuse to say
然后呢 好让你再有借口说
that we can't do this again?
我们分手吧
Look, if you knew that this was happening,
如果你知道发生了什么
what had happened before...
之前发生了什么
What?
怎样
You'd bail.
你会走开的
I'm here.
我就在这儿
All right? I'm not bailing.
好吗 我不会离开你
Nothing you say on that stand
不管你在席上说了什么
is going to change how anyone in that room feels about you.
都不会改变大家对你的看法
Or how I feel.
我对你的感觉
I mean, everyone's here 'cause they love you.
大家来这里 是因为他们爱你
Including me.
也包括我
What?
什么
I love you, Lux.
我爱你 莱克丝
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不去
I'm here.
我就在这儿
So you don't have to be scared of anything.
所以你什么都别怕
Go back in there and tell them the truth.
回去把实情告诉他们
For Tasha... and for you.
为了泰莎 也是为你
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表