剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Hi. How are you?
你好 你好吗
Thank you for having us. Sure.
谢谢你邀请我们 应该的
That is a cool piano.
那架钢琴很酷啊
I bet you've had a lot fun on that thing.
我打赌你在上面度过了不少快乐时光吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
I meant playing it.
我是说弹奏它
Well, I don't play. I mean, I wish I did.
我不弹的 我是说我倒希望我会
Because this guy that my assistant hired is
因为我助手雇的这个钢琴师
boring my pants off.
弹得真难听死了
Um, I used to have a piano.
我曾经有一架钢琴的
It burned up when my bar burned down.
但是它跟着我的酒吧一起烧毁了
So I don't have one anymore.
所以我现在也没有了
Really?
真的吗
So, Candy, it's, it's wonderful to see
话说 坎蒂 很高兴看到
how invested you are in charity,
你在慈善上慷慨的捐助
how much you've given.
真是贡献巨大
Are you any good?
你弹得怎么样
Well, my repertoire is not what you would call classy,
我的水平也许称不上经典
but I mean, if you want...
但是 要是你想...
I like "not classy."
我喜欢"非经典"
**Eyes eyes baby,hmm*
*宝贝你的眼眸
**Eyes eyes baby,hmm*
*宝贝你的眼眸
**Eyes eyes baby*
*宝贝你的眼眸
Hey, Eric, it's me.
喂 艾瑞克 是我
Um, I need you to call me back as soon as you get this.
你收到留言马上回我电♥话♥
I'm so sorry, but I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight.
我真的很抱歉 但是今晚我过不去了
What, are you stalking me now?
干吗 你现在居然在跟踪我吗
What's with all the secretive phone calls?
那些秘密电♥话♥是怎么回事啊
Relax, Cinderella.
放松啦 灰姑娘
Sorry I crashed your ball.
抱歉搞砸了你的舞会
But the good news is...
但是好消息是
I found a hook-up.
我找到了一点乐子
What?
你说啥
Minnesota? What does that mean?
明尼苏达 什么意思
Is the whole state calling you?
整个州的人♥民♥在呼唤你么
Hello.
你好
Hey, um, sorry, I-I can't really talk,
嘿 抱歉 我现在不方便讲话
but I'm stuck at homecoming...
我被困在返校节
Who's that, your boyfriend?
谁啊 你男朋友啊
No one.
不是啦
Yeah, yeah, can I just call you later?
好的 好的 我待会再打给你吧
Okay, all right. Bye.
好的 就这样 再见
So that's why you're pissed off, huh?
所以这就是你发火的原因 对吧
You were gonna ditch the dance
你打着参加舞会的幌子暗渡陈仓
to go sneak off with your boyfriend,
偷偷跑去跟男朋友约会
But instead you got stuck here with me?
但是你现在却跟我困在了这里
Here, take a hit.
来 抽一口吧
Maybe it'll help retract your claws.
也许能让你不那么张牙舞爪的
You know what? Screw you and your stupid joint!
去你的 还有你的大♥麻♥烟
Lux?
莱克丝
Hi. Can I help you?
你好 有事吗
Yeah, I'm looking for some information on a child
是的 我想找一些几年前你收养的
that you fostered a few years ago.
一个孩子的资料
Whatever you want should be on file.
你想找的应该都在档案里吧
Caseworkers are supposed to go through the state.
社工应该去政♥府♥那里了解吧
Oh, no. I'm sorry.
不 我很抱歉
I'm not a caseworker.
我不是社工
I'm Lux Cassidy's mom.
我是莱克丝·卡希蒂的妈妈
They don't know exactly what happened;
他们也不清楚到底是怎么回事
What triggered the disability.
起因是什么
Yeah, that's what I'm trying to find out.
我来就是为了查清这个的
Uh, the doctor thinks it could've been
医生认为也许是源于
from some sort of physical trauma.
某种身体外的创伤
A car accident?
车祸啦
Anything that was jarring or violent.
或是其他的刺♥激♥或暴♥力♥
Did you ask Lux about it?
你问过莱克丝吗
Yeah, I did,
是的 我问过
but, um, you know, she didn't want to talk about it.
但是 她不怎么愿意谈这个
Which made me worry even more.
这就让我更担心不已
In fact, she told me that she was
实际上 她告诉我
living at Sunnyvale in junior high.
她初中是在森尼维耳过的
But Tasha-- her best friend--
但是泰莎 她的好友
told me that Lux was living here.
告诉我莱克丝当时是住在这里的
Oh, I see.
明白了
Did Lux tell you that Tasha was living here recently?
莱克丝告诉过你泰莎之前是在这里住的吗
That I was fostering her?
她也寄养在我这里过
That the two of them graffitied my house?
她俩还把我的房♥子涂得乱七八糟
What? No.
什么 没有
Lux said that the family that Tasha was living with
莱克丝说收养泰莎的那家人
changed their mind
变卦了
And they didn't want her.
他们不想要她了
And I'm sure if you ask Lux about her time here,
我确定如果你问莱克丝关于她在这的生活
She'd say the same thing,
她也会这么说
but my husband and I wanted Lux
但是我和我丈夫真的想要莱克丝
just as much as we wanted Tasha.
就如同我们真的想要泰莎一样
More.
非常想要
Lux...
莱克丝
She was like a daughter to me.
对我而言她曾经如同亲生女儿
All right, we're done with this.
好了 我们表演完毕
I can't believe that people actually tipped me.
真不敢相信居然还有人给我小费
Oh, come on. You're worth it.
拜托 你弹得不错
Your rendition of the Wu Tang Clan was masterful.
你弹的武当派的曲子真是杰作
It is a gift.
这可靠天分
Um, you know what?
你猜怎么着
I would like to give this to the charity.
我准备把这些钱都捐给慈善事业
That's amazing. All-- hmm-- $17.
真是太棒了 总共十七块钱
This is very generous. Thank you.
真是非常慷慨 谢谢
Uh, well, you know, every dollar counts.
这个嘛 每一块钱都是钱嘛
That is the original mantra of investing...
这可是我独创的投资真言
Which we should probably talk about,
这也是我们需要讨论的
Which is why I'm here.
我来这里的原因
We don't need to.
我们不需要
Look, I read that portfolio that Amy sent over.
我看了那个艾米寄来的投资文件
It's very impressive.
非常不错
And I would've signed with Fenmore a while ago,
我之前就该和芬摩签字的
If her skinny ass hadn't kept trying
只是她老是挺着瘦巴巴的身板
to shove it down my throat.
站在我面前 让我倒胃
See, I don't know what it is about her.
我不知道她是怎么回事
She just has this aggression,
就是感觉她咄咄逼人
like she hates women.
像很痛恨女人
All right, well, if you
好吧 要是你
sign with Fenmore, you will also be signing with me.
跟芬摩签了约 你也跟我签了约
And I can assure you, I don't hate women.
我可以向你保证 我不恨女人
I'll come by the office on Monday.
我周一去你们办公室
All right.
好的
Awesome.
很好
Okay.
好啦
That's it, we're leaving.
行了 我们要走了
Okay. We're leaving.
好吧 我们要走了
Okay. Awesome. Thank you.
好吧 真好 谢谢你
Thank you for saving my party.
谢谢你拯救了我的派对
My-my pleasure.
不客气
See you monday. Byebye.
周一见 再见
Ah, she agreed to sign.
她同意签字了
I don't care what she agreed to do.
我才不在乎她同意做什么呢
Flying off solo, flirting,
单独行动 打情骂俏
staring at fake boobs--
盯着假胸看
That is not how we do business!
这可不是我们做生意的风格
W-why not?
为什么不行呢
It worked, didn't it, Amy?
反正奏效了 不是吗 艾米
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表