剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Life Unepected
《缘来一家人》前情提要
I see you've met Mr. Daniels.
我猜你已经见过丹尼尔斯先生了
You're a...? Teacher.
你是个... 老师
You don't have to be alone.
谁说你形单影只的
I mean, there's plenty of guys who would date you for real.
其实有大把人等着和你牵手
You seem to forget I'm your boss.
你似乎忘了我是你上司
So, um, Julia's your ex.
这么说 朱丽叶是你的前任
Yes, Julia and I dated.
没错 我和朱丽叶在一起过
According to Paige, she was the love of your life,
据佩琪说 她曾是你的挚爱
which is a pretty big thing
所以三年来你对她只字不提
to never mention in three years.
这样问题就严重了
When you and I broke up, Julia and I slept together.
你跟我分手那次 我和朱丽叶上♥床♥了
We didn't even really talk after that...
我们在那次之后也没有联♥系♥过
...until the day before our wedding.
直到婚礼前的一天
Julia came to me,
朱丽叶来找我
And she said that she thought she was pregnant.
说她觉得她怀孕了
What if she had been pregnant?
要是她怀孕了呢
Would you have called off the wedding?
你是不是就要取消婚礼
I don't know.
我不知道
Baze told me everything, Cate.
贝斯都和我说了 凯特
He said you were over at his loft.
他说你去了他的阁楼
He said it was you that was having doubts.
他说你举棋不定
He said you were afraid that you were in love with him?
他说你很怕自己爱上了他
No. I-i put those feelings to bed the second
不 我说出"我愿意"的那刻起
that I said "I do."
我就将一切抛诸脑后
What would you have done?
可你都做了什么
Not now, but then?
不是说现在 而是那时候
If he had told you that he loved you?
要是他说他一直爱着你怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
I was... I was going to shower,
我正要去洗澡
but you know, you... you go ahead.
不过还是你先吧
Yeah. I guess the days of us
好啊 我想我们共浴的好时光
showering together are over, huh?
算是到头了 对吧
Well, I hope not.
我希望不是
Um, I mean, that's why we have couple's
我是说 所以我们今天要一起
counseling today.
去作婚姻咨♥询♥
Well, you know, you could just sneak over to Baze's
其实你可以偷偷去贝斯那儿
and use his shower.
用他的浴室
Do you really want to start this again?
你真的还想吵吗
Because I am not the only one that did something wrong.
因为我可不是这儿唯一做错事的人
Okay, see, now, I slept with someone
是这样 我只是在我们分手期间
while we were broken up.
跟别人上了床
You went over to Baze's
而你在我们婚礼的前一晚
the night before our wedding,
去了贝斯家
and you said you loved him.
跟他说你爱他
No, I said,
不 我说的是
"what if a part of me was in love with him?"
"如果我心里有一部分是爱着他的"
is what i said.
我是这样说的
A part of you?
一部分
Do you hear how crazy that sounds?
你听听这话有多荒唐
Okay, so what, so now you think I'm crazy?
怎么 你现在才觉得我很荒唐吗
Uh, yeah, "part of me" does.
是啊 有一部分的我觉得
You...you going to use the bathroom, or...
你还用浴室吗
No, I'm too upset to shower.
不了 我气得澡也不想洗了
I'm too upset to even be in the same house with you.
我气得简直不能跟你共处一室了
Well, you know what, soon you won't have to be,
你很快就不用这样了
because you have Lux's school camping trip.
因为你要去参加莱克丝学校的野营
No, we have Lux's school camping trip.
不 是我们要去参加她的野营
But you know what? If we can't even share a bathroom,
不过如果我们连浴室也无法共用了
I don't know how we are going to sleep in a tent together.
我不知道我们还怎么共睡一个帐篷
You know what? You're right.
你知道吗 你说得对
Count me out.
别算上我了
Knock, knock.
敲门 敲门
What are you doing?
你在干什么
This is my version of breakfast in bed.
这是我创意的"床上早餐"
Maybe someday soon, I can bring you the real thing.
也许不久的将来 我可以真的为你实现
After we... you know.
在我们那个之后...
Sex seems a little premature, don't you think?
做♥爱♥好像还太仓促了 你不觉得吗
Guys don't like to hear the words "sex" and "premature"
男人可不喜欢在同一个句子里听到
in the same sentence.
"做♥爱♥"和"仓促"这两个词
We can't do this here.
我们不能这样
Don't most people...
普通人
start with dinner?
不都是从晚餐开始的吗
Actually get to know each other
在上♥床♥之前
before falling into bed together?
先好好相互了解
I'm not most people.
我不是普通人
Right.
没错
You're my employee.
你是我的员工
And that's complicated.
这就有点复杂了
And I'm looking for something simple.
我一直在寻求单纯的感情
Oh, I'm so simple, it hurts. Come on.
我就很单纯 这么太伤人了 拜托
All right.
好吧
Look, if we go out, we have to be discreet.
如果我们出去约会 一定要谨慎小心
No one at the office can know about us.
不能被公♥司♥的任何人发现
No, I'll find a place that's off the beaten path.
我会找一个偏僻的地方
There's a-- there's a hoagie hut
七号♥公路和十号♥公路中途
halfway between 10 and 7.
有一家三明治店
I was hoping we'd go someplace that required
我希望我们能去一些
a little forethought and planning.
精心挑选过的地方
Tomorrow night, I will find a nice spot
明天晚上 我去找一个
that requires reservations and shoes.
需要预约 不能赤脚的地方
I'll have my assistant check my calendar.
我让助理查一下我的行程
I'm your assistant.
我就是你的助理
Yep.
是啊
Definitely simple.
这关系真单纯
Thank you for remembering your permission slips.
感谢你们家长的授权
In return, I give you your holy bible
相应的 我要发给大家
for this weekend's camping trip.
这周末野营的注意事项
It says what to pack,
上面会说明要带什么行李
where to be at 8 a.m. sharp tomorrow morning,
明早八点在哪集♥合♥
a summary of all our activities.
活动流程概要
This trip would be completely lame
这次旅行要么有趣到极点
if it wasn't going to be totally awesome.
要么就糟糕透顶
Mm-hmm.
没错
It's kind of ironic, right?
这有点讽刺 对吧
We were latchkey, borderline homeless kids,
我们俩个流落街头的孤儿
and now we're signing up to sleep outside?
现在出去过个夜 还需要授权
You realize this'll be
你有没有发现
the first time we've gone anywhere together?
这是我们第一次同行去一个地方
You mean when we weren't running away from someplace else?
你是说我们不是从什么地方仓皇而逃
Yeah.
是啊
I don't know, I'm just...
我不确定 我只是
I'm glad you're here.
我很高兴你陪我
To do this with me.
一起去野营
You know, with everything that's going on
最近发生了很多不愉快
with Cate and Ryan.
凯特和瑞安
They're chaperoning the trip, right?
他们是这次旅行的监护人 对吧
Cate and Ryan?
凯特和瑞安
Yeah. and Baze.
是的 还有贝斯
Three stooges edition.
活宝三人组
Hmm. well, good thing other chaperones are coming.
还好有其他的监护人一起去
Mr. Daniels is coming.
丹尼尔斯先生会去
What?
什么
Hey.
嗨
You can't go camping.
你不能去野营
Not only is half my grade going,
不只是因为我半个年级的同学都会去
but my entire family is, too.
我全家也会去
I just want to have fun.
我只是想去好好放松
I don't want to deal with this whole red light, green light thing.
我可不想玩什么感情游戏
That's not what I'm doing.
我没在玩游戏
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表