剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
27.
27问
Okay, well, whatever.
好吧 随便啦
I-I took your test.
我做了你的测试
You know, and it... It turns out that Ryan and I,
而且... 结果显示我和瑞安
We, we do not agree on major issues.
我们 在大事上意见并不统一
Like what?
比如
Uh, like-like finances.
比如财务
And kids, you know?
还有孩子
Ryan? He wants a pile and...
瑞安嘛 他想生一堆孩子
Surprise, I don't want any.
可意外的是 我一个都不想生
So, how'd you work through that?
那么 你们是怎么解决的呢
The point is...
重点是
That through taking your test I just realized--
通过做你的测试我认识到
and as much as I don't even really want to admit this--
虽然我并不想承认这一点
You do know what you're talking about.
你真的说得很有道理
You know, I-I... I've never had many girlfriends.
我这个人没有很多闺蜜
Most women find me judgmental
大多数女人认为我太挑剔
and prissy.
还有神经质
We are friends, right?
我们是朋友 对吧
Absolutely.
当然是
You know, and as friends,
你知道 作为朋友
We really should
我们真的应该
just work better together.
更加融洽的共事
I'm-I'm going to be more open to your ideas,
我要多多包容你的想法
And you could, you know, just stick to the outline,
而你可以多遵循一下节目大纲
as a favor to me. Your friend.
就当帮我 帮你的朋友
You've got it, girlfriend.
说定了 闺蜜
I have to use the little virgins' room.
我得去一下洗手间
Okay.
好
We're going to need a cab.
我们得叫辆出租车了
I think I'm gonna hurl.
我想我要吐了
Two cabs. Yeah.
要两辆出租车
These stairs are hard sober.
爬这楼梯真是很好的醒酒方式啊
What are you still doing up?
你怎么还没睡
Couldn't sleep.
睡不着
Why? What? Are you okay?
为啥 怎么了 你还好吧
What happened?
出什么事了
Yeah. It's nothing.
没事
It doesn't look like nothing.
看起来不像是没事的样子
It's...
就是
It's Tasha.
是泰莎的事
I saw her new foster home.
我看到了寄养她的新家
And what?
然后呢
Is it not going to last? Is it bad? What is it?
不会长久吗 很糟糕吗 怎么了
I don't want her there,
我不想让她待在那里
but if it doesn't work out, she's gone.
但是这个家庭不行的话 她就要走了
Another three hours away, or-or worse.
又要再相隔3小时路程 或更远
All right, well,
好了
Lux, look, you know, if-if she gets stuck,
莱克丝 如果她有困难
or if she can't take it, you know,
或是她受不了
or if she gets kicked out, we will...
或是她被赶出来了 我们会
figure something out.
帮忙解决的
Figure something out, like how?
帮忙解决 怎么帮
Like...
像是
Maybe... Maybe she could live here?
也许 也许她能住在这里吗
Yeah, you know, I mean, if it... If it came to that.
是啊 我是说 如果真到这一步的话
Hey. What are you doing here?
嘿 你来干什么
Saving you.
救你
We're getting you kicked out.
我们要让你被赶出来
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
No. Where am I going to go?
没有 我能去哪里呢
Cate promised me last night that if you were ever in a jam,
凯特昨晚承诺我 如果你碰到麻烦
she'd take you in.
她就让你住进来
Let's put me in a jam.
那就让我碰到麻烦吧
Good morning, compatriots.
早上好 同胞们
Cate, you look lovely today.
凯特 你今天真漂亮
Um, I brought you
我帮你买♥♥了
a salmon bagel.
一个鲑鱼百吉饼
Um, this is the...
这是
outline for today's show.
今天节目的提纲
Looking forward to it.
我很期待哟
Hey, Portland. You're joining
嘿 波特兰 你正在收听
the madness with Ryan and Kelly.
由瑞安和凯莉主持的《清晨狂想曲》
Today's topic is make-up sex.
今天的话题是补偿性♥爱♥
Is it worth the arguing?
这值得讨论吗
Okay, so Kelly, uh, making love to make peace?
好吧 凯莉 做♥爱♥可以换取和平
Yea or nay?
同不同意
Definite yea,
非常同意
but sex is not
但是性♥爱♥在更重要的事上
a solution for weightier issues.
就不是个解决办法了
Well, maybe not for you since you're not getting any,
也许对你来说不是 因为你还没遇到过
but for the rest of us...
但是对于我们来说...
So, really? You're telling me
真的吗 你是在跟我说
that you think that sex could solve all
性♥爱♥可以解决你和凯特之间
of your problems with Cate?
所有的问题吗
Yes.
是的
What about finances?
那么财务问题呢
Yeah. What about your family?
没错 那家庭呢
Well, okay, look. I-I defy you to
好了 我反对你胡乱编造
name a problem with my marriage that sex can't fix.
我婚姻中无法用性♥爱♥弥补的问题
What about not wanting kids?
那关于要小孩的事情呢
That's a big issue.
这可是个大事
You want a litter,
你想要一群孩子
and Cate said, without a doubt,
但凯特说过 她绝绝对对
that she doesn't want...
一个都不...
...Any.
不想要
You have a good night? Oh, not just good.
昨晚过的挺好吗 岂止是挺好
It was amazing.
简直太神奇了
Paige is amazing.
佩琪真是太出色了
Want to know the moment I knew she was amazing?
想知道我看到她那神奇的一刻吗
Uh, when she did a shot without using her hands?
她不用手就把酒一口闷了吗
When she ordered the halibut
是她点比目鱼的时候
and asked if I knew it was sustainable.
问我这是否环保
Not where I thought you were going with that.
我可没想到你会吃这一套
Not only is she beautiful and funny and smells like candy,
她不仅漂亮风趣 甜美可人
She's ecologically conscious.
她还很有生态意识
And that's not even the best part.
而这还不是最棒的部分
Guess what happened afterwards.
猜猜之后发生了什么
You guys talked about renewable energy?
你俩探讨了可再生能源
We kissed.
我们接吻了
That's what I'm talking about.
这才我要的听的嘛
Math.
马斯
If it wasn't for you,
要不是有你
I wouldn't have even asked her out.
我甚至都不会约她出去
You are so right about having a winner's attitude.
要有胜者的自信 你说的太对了
Tonight's game?
今晚的比赛呢
We are kicking ass and taking names.
我们会一步到位功成名就
Boom. I love it.
搞定 我喜欢
I love it.
我喜欢
Don't forget your smoothie.
别忘了你的泥浆茶
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
Have a good day.
玩的开心点
Look at that guy.
瞧瞧那家伙
Psst.
喂
Is he gone?
他走了吗
What are you... What are you doing?
你在 你干吗呢
Why are you always half naked?
你干吗整天都半裸着
Well, I was in the bathroom,
我本来在浴室
and I came out, and I saw Math
然后一出去 就看到马斯
So I ducked back in.
于是我又躲了回去
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表