剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
I am asking that you take responsibility for yours.
我是让你承担起你的那部分责任
You don't have to pay me all at once.
你不必立刻还我钱
You pay me in installments,
你可以分期付款
like, 500 bucks a month or something.
比如 月还500刀什么的
But you got to start paying me soon.
但你必须立刻开始还
Baze?
贝斯
Hey, you're early.
你来得真早
Hey, good morning, kiddo.
早上好 孩子
I got you a present.
我给你带了个礼物
Think fast.
快接
You want me to play basketball?
你想让我学打篮球
Well... I want you to at least try.
我希望你至少试试看
Why?
为什么
Because there's more to school than grades, that's why.
因为上学远不止是为了考高分
Tell that to Cate.
你应该说给凯特听
Cate.
凯特
Cate spent all of high school in a library studying,
凯特整个高中就待在图书馆里
getting pelted with spitballs.
大家都拿纸团仍她
While I, on the other hand,
然而我 就完全不同了
played sports and
我参加校队了
arguably learned more than Cate ever did.
某种意义上讲 比凯特学到的更多
I mean, not about adverbs
我说的不是那些动词变位啊
or parallelograms or whatever,
平行四边形一类的
but about teamwork,
我学到了团队合作
discipline, setting goals.
遵守纪律 设定目标
You know what else?
你知道还有什么吗
I walked the halls
我从走廊走过的时候
Spitball free.
没人冲我扔纸团
Another perk--
还有一大好处
No more stressing about grades.
不用再担心成绩的问题了
Because teachers always let athletes slide a little bit.
因为老师总是对特长生宽容一点
Come on.
来吧
Give us a chance to spend more time together.
就当让我们多点时间相处吧
I'm gonna suck.
我不行的
Yeah, you thought you were going to suck
是啊 你在英语期中考试的时候
on the English midterm, right?
也说自己不行 对吧
But you studied, and you got an "A."
但是你刻苦地复习 拿了个A
I'm just asking that you give this a shot, too.
我只是要你这次也好好试一试
Hi. Nate Bazile.
你好 我是奈特·贝斯勒
Do you know where I should go?
请问你知道我的办公桌在哪里吗
Yes, it's right over there. Thanks.
就在右边角 谢谢
You're late.
你迟到了
I thought the market open at 9:30.
我以为是9点30分上班
East coast time.
东海岸时间
I'd also like to remind you
我还想提醒你
that you're no longer working in a bar anymore.
你现在不是在酒吧工作
Our investors are high-profile people
我们的投资者都是上层人士
with high-pressure careers
也是高压工作人群
and zero tolerance for frat boys
对于迟到两个小时的人
who show up two hours late.
不会有丝毫的宽容心
I'm really sorry.
我十分抱歉
I have to drop my kid off at school in the mornings.
我早上要把孩子送去学校
Oh, right, the illegitimate one.
哦 对 那个私生女
You know, let me break it down for you, Nate.
我来给你解释一下 奈特
In this business, perception is everything.
在这个圈子里 印象决定一切
Clients don't want to hear excuses
我们的顾客不想听见任何借口
or hear about your personal problems.
或是你的私人问题
If they don't think you have your own life under control,
如果他们觉得 你连自己的生活都处理不好
how the hell are you supposed to handle theirs?
怎么能指望你去处理他们的呢
So, any disaster
所以 就算你的人生
that is your life, they don't want to hear about it.
糟得一塌糊涂 都别让你的客户知道
And neither do I.
也别让我知道
Don't go anywhere.
别走开
Portland, keep your dials tuned to K-100.
波特兰的听众朋友 请继续收听K-100电台
We'll be back after this word from Candoli's pizza.
我们在卡多里披萨广♥告♥之后 马上回来
Guys, get it while it's hot.
各位 趁热买♥♥来吃哟[披萨广♥告♥语]
You guys, really fun stuff in there.
节目做得有趣极了
That was really great.
真的很不错
Really great.
我说真的
Just one thing, Kelly--
只是有一件事 凯莉
I couldn't help noticing
我一直无法忽略
This clicking sound in your voice.
你嗓子里有咔哒咔哒的声音发出来
It was like--
就像这样
See how that's annoying?
看这有多惹人厌
Yes, I do. It used to happen to me
我是有这样的问题 我以前也一直有
all the time, too.
这样的问题
You might want to take a bite
你该多吃点苹果
out of an apple. it helps.
这很有帮助的
Oh, think that there's some in the break room.
我想休息室里有些苹果
How you doing? Doing good.
你怎么样啊 挺好的
I'm doing really good.
我的表现非常好
Doing good. things are going really swimmingly, you know.
做的很好 一切都很顺利
They're... sweet swimmingly.
都顺风顺水的
"swimmingly," that's a word, isn't it?
顺风顺水 是有这个词吧 没错吧
I mean, that is a word-- "swimmingly"?
有这个词吧 顺风顺水
Yeah, it's a... it's a word.
是的 这是个 是有这个词
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. I'm really good.
我确实表现很好
I mean, my tongue feels really heavy in my mouth,
我的舌头感觉好笨重啊
like it's taking up more space or something.
好像占了好多的地方似的
Hmm, maybe it's swollen.
嗯 也许是它肿起来了
Maybe my mouth is getting smaller.
也许是我的嘴变小了
I cannot stop eating this banana bread you made.
我一直在吃你做的香蕉面包 停不下来
It is delicious.
太好吃了
I didn't make any banana bread.
我没有做什么香蕉面包
Well, Lux, she definitely did not make it,
莱克丝绝对是不会做的
because that girl--
因为这个小女孩
She can't even turn the stove on.
都不知道怎样开火
Oh, God, Cate.
天呐 凯特
Uh, put the bread down.
快把面包放下
Put the bread down!
快放下
Out.
吐出来
Paige made this.
这是佩琪做的
It means there's more here than just bananas.
这就说明里面不仅仅有香蕉
Like love?
还有爱心吗
Like pot.
还有大♥麻♥
Are you telling me that I just inhaled
你是说我吃了整整一个
an entire loaf of pot banana bread?!
大♥麻♥香蕉面包吗
Mm-hmm.
没错
Ooh, what'd I miss?
我错过了什么吗
Hey,I got you
我给你带了
Your venti, nonfat, two splenda latte as requested.
你要的大杯脱脂拿铁 加两块糖
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥
Not you.
不是说你
That was... a friend of mine from UFO.
是说我的一个 外星来的朋友
He promised me two of his football players
他答应我说
would participate in the firm's
会有两个足球运动员
Charity Golf tournament tomorrow,
参加明天公♥司♥的高尔夫慈善锦标赛
and they just pulled out.
可是他们刚才说来不了
I'm playing with a potential client
我明天要和一个潜在客户一起参加
and we need two celebrity guests
我们需要两位有名声的嘉宾
to fill out our foursome.
来打四人对抗赛
Uh, you... I...
嗯 你 我
I may know some guys that can step in.
我可能可以找到人来参加
I need actual celebrities.
我需要真正的名流
Not some friend of yours
而不是你的一些
who once won a taco eating contest.
赢过墨西哥饼大胃王赛的朋友
What about Andre Miller and Marcus Camby?
你觉得安迪·米勒和马卡斯·卡比如何呢
Portland trailblazers?
波特兰开拓者队的
You know them? Do I know yes.
你认识他们吗 当然认识啊
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表