剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
in the neighborhood that, uh...
附近还有其他学校
perhaps operate at a slower pace.
教学进度可能会慢一些
Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop,
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 停
Hold on a second.
等一下
We're not gonna ship Lux off
我们不打算让莱克丝转学
to some, you know, short-bus remedial school.
去那些智障学校
Exactly, right? Because if Baze
对 因为如果贝斯都能
can pass Westmonte,
通过西蒙特中学的考试
So can she.
那她也可以
Her lowest grade is in English.
她成绩最差的一门课是英语
If Lux has a prayer of scraping by
如果莱克丝想在这学期
with a C for the semester,
得到及格分数而不挂科
she needs to get an A
那这周四的期中考试
on this Thursday's midterm.
她必须拿到A
Consider it done!
没问题
Cate!
凯特
Lux, maybe
莱克丝 我想
I could speak with your parents for a moment.
单独和你父母谈一谈
Okay.
好吧
These problems often boil down to motivation.
这类问题通常是因为没有学习动力
When parents get involved at school,
如果家长和学校积极配合
kids get motivated.
学生们就会有动力
Aside from you visiting here after the bong lamp incident...
你们除了在上次水烟灯的事故之后来过学校
Oh, that was my bad. It was his fault.
哦 那次是因为我老爸 都是他的错
...and, of course, the chaperoning
当然 家长还应该陪同参加
of the winter formal...
冬季舞会
You haven't done much.
这些你们都没怎么做到
Well, you know what, if you ever need me to throw together,
好吧 如果你需要我
like, a quick, you know, like a
跟你迅速结盟 就像
donkey basketbashe's the...
业余篮球赛
I'm your guy. He really is.
那我随叫随到 必须的
And cate, she can make cookies for the bake sale.
还有凯特 她可以做些小饼干义卖♥♥
Or buy them.
或者义买♥♥
I could buy them.
我会去买♥♥它们
Actually, there is something we could really use.
实际上 我们确实有需要帮忙的地方
We need another speaker at career day tomorrow.
我们明天的职业生涯日还需要一个演讲者
You could talk about your successes.
你们也许可以讲讲你们的成功
You're a radio deejay, you started your own business.
你是电台的DJ 而你则自己创业
It could also show Lux
这也可以让莱克丝知道
that you have high expectations for her, as well.
你们对她有很大的期望
There's a bit of a problem there,
问题是
because, see, I'm a little bit
你看 我其实
between careers right now,
现在正处于待业阶段
And this one-- she's the...
而她
she's the public speaker of the family.
她是咱们家真正会演讲的人
She just got can...
可她刚得了
...cer.
癌症
Cancer.
癌症
I thought it was cancer.
我以为是癌症
But it was more like this 24-hour bug kind of thing.
但其实只是点小毛病 来得快去得也快
So, um...
所以
Career day it is, huh?
职业生涯日是吧
Career day? you couldn't have jumped on bake sale?
职业生涯日 你还不如直接答应饼干义卖♥♥呢
Yeah. Well, you want to go back in there
难不成你想回去告诉杜甘校长
and tell principal Dugan that neither one of us can speak
说你和我都不可能做演讲
Because we're both unemployed losers?
因为我们都是丢了饭碗的失败者
I'm not the one who got fired.
被炒的人可不是我
No, you just burned down your own bar!
对 你只是烧了你自己的酒吧
Hey, guys? yeah.
你们俩
This is no reason to start fighting.
没什么可吵的
We're not fighting. We're discussing.
我们没吵 是在讨论而已
It's just grades.
只是分数而已
Yeah, which could affect your admission to college.
对 可那会影响到你上大学的申请
Who said I wanted to go to college?
谁说我要上大学了
How else do you expect to have a career?
那你以后准备干啥
Well, you and Baze went to college,
你和贝斯都上过大学
and you don't even have jobs.
可你俩都没工作
Yes, at the moment.
对 但只是暂时的
I already have an entire career
我有很多工作经验
under my belt, and Baze...
而贝斯...
Not a good example.
他可不是个好榜样
I happen to have an interview
我待会儿有个面试
In 20 minutes. I got to go.
还有20分钟 我得走了
Guys, this whole career day thing really isn't necessary.
总之 职业生涯日的事 真没必要
Um, yes, it is.
不 有必要
We need to be involved, okay?
我们得配合 明白吗
You let us handle that.
交给我们解决就行了
You... you just get ready to study for your exam.
你安心准备考试就好
Okay, when we get home,
等我们回到家
We're going to come up with a study plan.
一起制定一个学习计划
That's going to make learning fun.
让你找到学习的乐趣
Anyone can get A's in high school if they try.
只要努力 人人都能拿到A
Did you get a's in high school?
你在高中的时候拿过A吗
Sometimes, you know, with the answers on my shoe.
拿过几次 我把答案写在鞋上的
Hmm. Got to go.
我得走了
Hey, wish me luck. luck!
祝我好运 好运啊
Okay, don't worry about it.
好的 别担心了
You're my kid.
你是我女儿
You have got academic success in your blood,
你有我优秀的学术基因
Which hopefully,
希望
isn't gonna counteract the dumb-ass you got from Baze.
没被贝斯的基因抵消掉
Well, when am I going to get a check?
我什么时候能拿到支票
I filled out that insurance claim
我申请了保险理赔
with everything I remember.
把我记得的都写上了
Who?
谁
Yeah. Fire girl.
纵火的女孩
I don't know. Paige something.
我不知道 叫佩琪什么的
I didn't get her last name.
我不知道她姓什么
How many Paiges are there in this city?
这城市里有多少叫佩琪的
After six boilermakers, it's all a little blurry.
喝了威士忌再喝六杯啤酒 一切都很模糊了
So, as far as a description goes,
总之 描述起来就是
Um, crazy in bed and burned down my bar
在床上很疯狂 然后烧掉了我的酒吧
is all that I've got.
我就记得这么多了
Look, I pay my premiums, all right,
听着 我已经付过房♥租了 好吗
or at least my dad does, so, really, all I need is a check.
起码我爸付过了 总之 我只想拿到支票
Hi. I'm, uh, Nate Bazile.
你好 我是奈特·贝斯勒
Here to see Emma Bradshaw.
我来找艾玛·布拉德肖
I'm Emma.
我是艾玛
You're late.
你来晚了
So I see you're making a rather significant career change.
我注意到 你要进行很大的工作转变啊
Why now? Well, you know, I've been
为什么选择现在 我已经
doing my own thing for a while
做自己的生意 有一段时间了
and I feel like it's time to branch out, grow up,
我觉得是时间该扩充一下 成熟一些了
move away from an industry that involves beer nuts.
所以从酒吧业转行了
And what makes you think
你为什么认为自己
you'd be a good fit at fenmore financial?
适合从事金融业呢
Same last name as the guy who runs the place...
我跟这儿的老板一个姓
You know what, though?
知道吗 尽管如此
I don't want you to take that into consideration.
我不希望你有太多顾忌
Because, yes, my father got me in the door,
是的 的确是我老爸给我搭了个桥
but I want you
但是我希望你能够
to judge me based on, you know, my own merits.
以我本身的资质判断我的实力
So, you ran a bar?
你开过酒吧
Yes, I did, until it,
是的 开过
Um... was disposed of...
直到...被烧了
Right. Paige something.
是的 被一个叫佩琪什么的
Yeah, it's the... this?
是啊 就是这么回事
Do you, um... do you habitually sleep with girls
你经常跟女孩上♥床♥
without asking their last name?
连姓什么都不问吗
Uh, she was a new bartender.
她是个新来的调酒师
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表