剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
And, of course,
还有 当然
I've had to consider a number of offers already.
我已经考虑了一些聘请书
Seattle wants me.
西雅图想请我去
Uh, San Diego--
圣地亚哥
They want me, too.
他们也想要我
And everybody at Y109 loves you.
Y109电台的人都很喜欢你
Loves you!
超爱你的
That is just so good to hear. You have no idea.
这真是太好了 无法言表的好啊
I mean, really, I think that leaving
说真的 我觉得
K-100 might be the best thing that has ever happened to me.
离开K-100电台反倒是最好的事情了
Their loss is our gain.
他们的损失 我们得益
Cate Cassidy as a solo act
凯特·卡希蒂做为单人主持
has a whole rogue woman thing going on.
绝对有种女强人的感觉
Which is so timely.
而且时机很合适
Yes. We think it would be a big hit in the
没错 我们认为这档从凌晨2点到
2 a.m.to 6 a.m. slot.
早上6点的节目会成为一大热门的
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Um... I thought
我还以为
that the open slot was morning drive time.
开场秀是早上上班的交通时段
Well, drive time is more of a two-hander.
这个嘛 交通时段通常是两人搭档的
Listeners love the banter, the chemistry.
听众喜欢两人之间的打趣 那种暧昧
Like you had with Ryan,
就像之前你跟瑞安
or Ryan has with Kelly.
或是现在的瑞安跟凯莉
Oh, love Ryan and Kelly.
超爱瑞安和凯莉
Yeah, they're great.
是啊 他们挺不错的
Um, look,
那个
I have been hosting morning drive time
过去三年里我一直担任
for the past three years.
早上交通时段的主持人
It is true that I don't have a lot of tape on my own,
虽然我自己没有保存很多的录音
But I do... I do have fans.
但是我 我真的有粉丝的
You know, lots of 'em. You...
你知道 很多粉丝 比如你
You love me. Love you.
你喜欢我 超爱的
Thing is, without Ryan, you're an unknown commodity.
但事实上没有瑞安 你也没什么名气了
we have to go to bed
早2点到6点你主持
for you to 2 to 6 a.m. slot.
我们也可以去睡觉了
Okay. well, then, I will just think about it,
好吧 那么 我会考虑一下
And I will get back to you.
然后我会再跟你们联♥系♥的
We'd love that. Love that. Really.
我们很乐意 超乐意 真的
What the heck? Emma.
真巧啊 艾玛
Nate Bazile. We met the other day.
奈特·贝斯勒 咱们那天见过面
Who knew we were members of the same gym?
谁能想到咱俩居然是同家健身馆的会员
That's crazy, huh?
真不可思议 对吧
It's like we could have run into each other over 100 times
就像是我们明明可能见了100多次面
and never even noticed.
却都没有注意到
It's a small world.
世界真小啊
It's an all-women's gym.
这是家女子健身馆
Hey. All right, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
I think you've got the wrong impression of me.
我想你可能对我的印象有偏差
You're a woman?
难不成你是女的
No. I mean, I never got the chance to tell you
不是 我是说我从来没有机会告诉你
how I built my bar from the ground up,
我是怎么白手起家 建起我的酒吧的
that I am great with the public,
而且我特擅长搞公♥关♥
drumming up business, working with clientele...
努力招揽生意啦 跟顾客合作啦
Really?
真的吗
But which of our clients do you see yourself working with?
你跟我们哪些客户合作过
Many.
很多
Aaron Peters, Thornton Howard?
亚伦·皮特斯 桑顿·霍华德
Yeah. Really great guys.
没错 他们都挺不错的
Solid. Love those guys.
值得信赖 超爱那些家伙
They're companies.
这些都是公♥司♥名
Well, the first thing they should do is change their names
他们的首要任务就是改掉公♥司♥名字
to something a little more professional-sounding.
改成听起来更专业的名字
You know, I don't think
知道吗 我一点都不觉得
I got the wrong impression of you at all.
我对你的印象有什么偏差
I think you showed up to a job intererview
我认为你穿着随便并毫无准备的
underdressed and unprepared.
参加工作面试
Your resume is a joke.
你的简历像个笑话
Do you even want the job?
你真的想找工作吗
Oh, I think that showing up
我认为出现在
at an all-women's gym pretty much speaks for itself.
一家女子健身馆就很能说明我的态度了
I don't mean, do you want to pay your bills
我的意思不是问你是否想还清贷款
or get your bar back?
或是要回酒吧
I mean, do you want to put on a suit and tie,
我的意思是你真的想西装革履
analyze financial reports,
分♥析♥着财务报表
and sit in an office all day?
整日坐在办公间吗
Because that's what the job is.
因为这个工作的内容就是这些
And as far as I can tell,
而据我目前看来
you're just a guy who doesn't know what he wants
你只是个对自己的生活无所适从的人
to do with his life, so he drinks and parties
整日花天酒地
and is dumb enough to burn down his own bar.
而且蠢到可以把自己的酒吧烧掉
Look...
听着
I don't know what you want,
我不知道你想要什么
but I know what I want.
但我知道我想要什么
It's not you.
肯定不是你
Was there, like, a murder in this room,
怎么 咱家发生凶杀案了吗
and you need to destroy all evidence?
而你需要消灭一切证据
Is it safe to say you didn't get the job?
我能说你没得到那份工作吗
No, I got the job.
不 我得到那份工作了
That's awesome.
很棒啊
Do we really have to go to this dumb career day thing?
我们一定要去那个愚蠢的职业生涯日吗
Yes.
没错
I got the 2 a.m. to 6 a.m. time slot,
我得到了从凌晨2点到早上6点时段的节目
So I can be a miserably tired person that never has sex
所以我可以做一个悲催的疲惫主妇
with her husband again, or I can just stay unemployed.
永远无法和丈夫做♥爱♥ 或者我就这么闲着
Okay? Don't walk where I mopped.
好吗 别从我擦过的地方走
All right. I-I vote for the one
好吧 我选那个
that has nothing to do with not having sex.
跟不能做♥爱♥相反的那个
Or are we never having sex again, anyway?
还是说怎么选你都不会跟我做♥爱♥了
Got it! All right. Cate, look.
明白了 好了 凯特 听着
Cate, I know it's hard out there,
凯特 我知道外面世道艰难
but you're going to find something great.
但你总会有所收获的
And until then, you have a job if you want it.
而在那之前 只要你愿意 就可以有工作的
Yeah, the producer job
对 制片人
you asked them to get me? Yes.
你求他们给我的 是
Yeah, it's like pity sex. Oh, come on.
那像个怜悯性♥爱♥ 别这样说
You know, just admit it. You think that working
你就承认吧 你认为我的最佳出路就是
for a show that fired me is the best I can do.
给曾经炒我鱿鱼的节目继续干活
No, of course not.
没有 绝对不是这样的
It's what you were doing before we started working together.
咱们合作之前你就在做制片的工作
But it's the only idea that I have
这是我能想到的
that will keep us working together.
唯一能让咱俩继续共事的办法了
Oh, really? Then why didn't you quit?
真的吗 那你那时干嘛不辞职
Huh? Because that would have kept us together!
说啊 那样也可以让咱俩在一起
You know, we-we could have gone to Y109,
我们可以一起跳槽去Y109
or KRKJ or any of those other places.
或是KRKJ或者别的电台
But instead, you just sat back,
而你呢 你只是坐视不理
and you let them replace me
让他们用一个讨人厌的假处♥女♥
with-with some annoying fake virgin.
来代替我
No. That is not what happened, all right?
不 不是这样的 好吗
I fought for you.
我为你抗争过
Obviously not hard enough!
很明显抗争得不够
Because while your career is skyrocketing,
因为你的事业一飞冲天
mine is in a freefall!
我的却一落千丈
That-that was Baze.
电♥话♥...电♥话♥是贝斯打来的
He didn't get his job, either, so...
他应聘也失败了 所以...
looks like you're back
看来你们得
to giving that career day speech.
回去做那个职业生涯日的演讲了
That's awesome.
很好
Because of guys like me, never again do you have to
因为像我这样的人 再也不必
duck behind a dumpster or run off into a field.
躲在垃圾桶后面 也不用到处流浪
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表