剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
how to do this.
玩这个
All of this.
还有其他的一切
I mean, you don't have to do this for me.
你没必要为了我强迫自己什么
I want to do this for me, too.
我做这些也是为了我自己
You know, you should have seen Paige as a kid.
你不能把佩琪当大人看
Nobody could handle her.
没人管得了她
She...
她
Remember this one time, she had, she had chocolate icing
记得有一次 她满脸巧克力
all over her face, and she would just flat-out deny
可就是死活不承认
she ever touched the cake.
自己偷吃了蛋糕
She was so convincing, you almost believed her.
她太有说服力了 完全不容人怀疑
I don't know, maybe I just wanted to.
我不知道 可能我就是情愿相信她
Yeah, I think we all want to see the good in people we love.
我们都希望看到自己爱的人好的一面
You know, when you love people,
当你爱着一个人
you give them second chances.
你会不断包容体谅
And thirds and...
再三地给他机会
And a million.
千千万万次地退让
Yeah, I'd do it for Lux and...
我对莱克丝就是这样
God knows, you've done it for me.
天知道你忍♥我多少次
I shouldn't have given you
我真的不该逼你
such a hard time about doing it for Paige.
那样对待佩琪
You know, maybe there's a way that we can help her
或许我们能想出种办法帮她
that fixes things for more than just Paige.
这样做不只是为了她
For our whole family.
也为了我们全家
Math, hey.
马斯 嗨
Yeah, she's back on the team.
她归队了
I know, yeah?
我知道
Oh, dude, I am dying to help coach,
哥们 我是很想指导她
But work, you know.
但我的工作你也懂的
I don't know, maybe on weekends.
不清楚 或许周末可以
Oh, dude, I got to go.
哥们 我先忙去了
Bruce Jackson called.
布鲁斯·杰克森刚打来
Oh. To what, get me fired?
什么事 是要炒了我
He said he would love to sign at Fenmore Financial.
他说很高兴能与芬摩金融公♥司♥签约
Yeah, he seems to think we make a great team.
他貌似很钟意我们的团队
Said your honesty was refreshing.
特意提到你的诚实让他刮目相看
And that he was sure you would
而且他确信
always give it to him straight.
你也会对他那么诚实
Why's your face like that?
你为什么是这样的表情
Because I busted my butt
因为我千方百计想要拿下他
to sign him, and you charm him
而你只是做了件我不许你做的事
by doing the one thing I told you not to do.
就轻松把他的合约搞定了
It's more depressing than an episode of the biggest loser.
这比失败更打击人心
I'm sorry...
很抱歉
I told you to lie.
我指使你撒谎了
Apparently, who you are is more appealing than I realized.
显然你比我预想的要优秀
Thanks?
谢谢
And, if you need a couple hours each week
以及 如果你每周需要几个小时
because of the kid-- the illegitimate one--
陪孩子 那个私生子
that can probably be arranged.
我可以安排一下
Jones.
琼斯
We-we should talk.
我们得谈谈
I-I know you must hate me.
我知道你很讨厌我
For lying to you.
因为我骗了你
I don't hate you, Lux.
我没讨厌你 莱克丝
I mean, I wish I did.
我真希望自己能讨厌你
It would make things easier.
那样事情就简单多了
I lied, too, okay?
我也骗了你
When I said I wanted to just go out as friends.
我说想和你做普通朋友 一起出去玩
I've wanted to be more than friends with you
其实我心里想的 可不止是朋友
Since I met you.
从我第一次见到你
And since Bug is out of the picture,
从你和布格分手
And this other guy was over before it started--
还有那个没开始就结束的某人
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe... there's a chance for us.
或许 我们还有机会
Either now or down the road.
现在 或是以后也行
Yeah.
是呀
Maybe.
或许吧
Eric?
艾瑞克
Wh-what are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
Math didn't tell you?
马斯没跟你说吗
I'm your new tutor.
我是你新的辅♥导♥老师
All right, Lebron, the first thing you need
好了 勒布朗 你要学的第一个动作
is a killer crossover.
就是超级无敌双手交替运球
But in order to get one of those,
但要做到那样
you're gonna have to learn how to dribble with both hands.
得先学会用两只手运球
So... right then left...
来吧 先右后左
Hey, Baze.
贝斯 来一下
What's this?
这是什么
It's ten grand.
这里是一万块
It's Paige's debt.
佩琪的债算是还了
Are you sure?
确定吗
You guys don't need to do this.
你们不需要这么做
Yeah, we... we talked about it.
我们谈过了
You shouldn't be on the hook for-for the money.
这些债不该让你一个人背
You know, if she actually manages to pay you back,
要是她到时候 真还你钱
you could just slip it to us.
你再给我们就好
Thanks, man.
谢了 兄弟
All right.
对了
We gonna play or what?
我们到底还打不打球
Yes, we're gonna play.
那我们打球吧
All right, so, Lux.
来吧 莱克丝
Ryan, you guys want to be on the same team?
瑞安 你们俩一队如何
I don't know. Ryan?
我不知道 瑞安你说呢
He might be afraid that I will steal the ball!
但他估计会 拿我的断球没办法
I deserve that. I deserve that.
我活该 我活该
Oh, I got a better idea.
我有个好主意
I got a better idea.
我有个好主意
How about, uh...
要不
How about guys versus girls?
要不我们来个男女大对抗吧
All right.
好啊
Baze and I will be on the same team for once.
我和贝斯来搭档一次
You ready?
你们准备好了吗
Yeah, we're ready.
准备好了
One, two...
一 二
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表