剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
the first time I ever saw the place back in 2007.
我第一次看见时 差得不多
I renovated, I installed the bar.
我翻修了一下 装了个吧台
I picked out every detail, right down to the shot glasses.
我精心设计每一个细节 以至于烈酒杯
You know, you should record that
你真应该把这话录一下
and put it on one of those museum headsets.
然后灌到博物馆参观用的耳麦里
It's fascinating.
那就太棒了
It's funny.
很有趣
Hey, um, can you help me move this?
你能帮我搬一下这个吗
I gotta-- I gotta get a bunch of stuff out the back
我得把这些东西挪到后面
so that the junk removal guy can take it.
这样收垃圾的就能收走了
You realize you found me outside of my mom's office,
你知道你是在我妈办公室外面找到我的
not outside a hardware store?
而不是在五金店外面找的苦力吧
You're not here because I want free manual labour.
我找你来不是让你来白干活的
You are here so we can spend some time together.
我想和你在一起待一会儿
You think I don't know what you're doing?
你以为我不知道你在干什么吗
Lux told me about the house.
莱克丝告诉我房♥子的事情了
You don't have to suck up to me to move in with my mom.
想和我妈一起住 不必来跟我套近乎
Clearly, I'm not stopping her.
很显然 我不会妨碍她
Oh, actually, you're.
事实上你就是在妨碍她
She doesn't want to do anything that you're not okay with.
她不想做任何你不同意的事
My mom doesn't give a crap about what I'm okay with.
我妈才不在乎我同意不同意呢
My mom doesn't even want me.
她甚至不想要我
She doesn't even like me.
甚至根本不喜欢我
That's why she sent me off to
这就是她把我送到
my dad's for the holidays,and you know what?
我爸那儿过节的原因 你知道吗
He doesn't want me, either.
我爸也不想要我
He moved in with his stupid-ass girlfriend
他搬去和他的蠢女友一起住
and gave her snotty kid my room,
还把我的房♥间给她的鼻涕虫儿子了
and now my mom's moving in with you.
现在我妈要和你一起住了
Where am I to go?
我去哪
Back to boarding school?
回寄宿学校吗
Maybe she'll find an excuse to put me back into rehab.
也许她会找个借口把我送回戒毒所
So if you want help, cleaning up this stupid bar
所以如果你想打扫这个讨厌的酒吧
so you can all move into a stupid house without me,
让你们好甩掉我 搬进那所讨厌的房♥子
you can get your own damn kid to help you out.
你可以让你自己的孩子过来帮忙
Hey, Sam.
山姆
Sam.
山姆
Really? A text?
真的吗 就发条短♥信♥
You're gonna blow me off,
你要放我鸽子
and-- and you can't even say it to my face?
连当面跟我说一句都不行吗
I can't keep doing this, okay? I-I can't.
我不能再这样做了 好吧 我不能
Since when?
从什么时候开始
Since when can you not do this anymore?
从什么时候开始你不能再这样做了
Since you heard about what Trey did.
从你听到特雷的所作所为开始的
Hey, hey... No, no, no, no. Let go of me!
喂喂 不不不不 放开我
Hey, just... No.
听我 不
You said telling the truth
你说过说出实情
wouldn't change anything.
不会改变任何事
You said that if I got up on that stand and I told the truth,
你说过如果我出庭作证并说出实话
that everyone who loved me would keep loving me.
每一个过去爱我的人 依然会爱我
That it wouldn't change how anyone felt.
不会改变任何人对我的看法
That it wouldn't change how you felt.
不会改变你对我的看法
Lux,I know. I know what I said.
莱克丝 我知道我都说了些什么
But it did. It changed things...
但情况确实不同了 确实变了
This is why I didn't want to say anything.
这就是我不想说的原因
I knew you'd look at me like I was...
我知道 你会觉得我很恶心
disgusting, or like I-I wanted him to...
或者像是我想让他...
What? No, no, no, no, no, that's not it at all, okay?
什么 不不不不 根本不是这样好吗
Do you understand?
你还不懂吗
Listen,it's not how I'm looking at you.
我并没有看不起你
It's how I'm looking at me.
我是看不起自己
I am not any better than Trey.
我没比特雷好多少
I'm doing the same thing that he did.
我的行径跟他如出一辙
No, you are nothing like him! You...
不 你与他根本不同 你
No, no, no. You are... you are a good person.
不不不 你 你是一个好人
Look, you have helped me in ways
从没有人像你这样
that no one else ever has.
帮助过我
You understand me in ways that I didn't think anyone ever could.
我也从不认为会有人像你这样理解我
What we're doing is wrong.
我们做的事是错的
It's always been wrong.
一直都是错的
No. Yes.
不 是
Okay, at the trial,
好吧 在法庭上
after hearing what Trey did...
听了特雷的所作所为之后
Don't let him keep doing it!
别让他再继续下去了
He's ruined everything for me.
他毁了我的一切
He ruined it back then, and he is ruining it again.
他过去毁过我 现在又要来毁我
It was bad enough that I lost Valerie because of him.
因为他我失去瓦莱丽 这已经够糟的了
And now what? What, I'm losing you, too?
现在呢 怎样 我还要失去你吗
No, no, you want to go, then just go.
不不 你想走 走好了
You want to bail on me? You want to bail on tonight?
你想放弃我 放弃今晚
You want to bail on us? Listen, I am not...
放弃我们 我没有
I'm not bailing!
我没有放弃
Okay?
好吗
Okay? I'll be at Tasha's tonight, okay?
好吗 我今晚会去泰莎家 好吗
I'll... I'll be there.
我会的 我一定到
Isn't this like kidnapping or something?
这是不是像绑♥架♥
Come here.
过来
I said I would bring you home.
我说过我会把你带回家的
We're just... we're making a little pit stop.
我们只是 中途经过
So...
那么
what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
You can add breaking and entering to the arrest warrant?
你能在逮捕令上加上非法入侵的罪名吗
All right, look at, this right here-- this is the living room.
好了 看这里 这里是客厅
We just got to find a cool place for Lux's bong lamp.
我们得好好想想莱克丝的水烟灯放哪
Follow me.
跟我来
Down this hall, we have the master bedroom for,
走廊尽头是主卧室
you know, me and your mom.
我和你妈住
It's got one of those bathrooms with the double showerhead situation.
这其中一个浴室 有双花洒淋浴
Oh, sorry about that visual.
不好意思让你乱想了
Anyway, we got Lux's bedroom upstairs, and you...
总之 莱克丝的卧室在楼上 而你的
Well, you know, you've got some options.
你有几个选择
I was thinking the basement.
我在考虑地下室
Now, hold on. Because I think Lux--
等一下 因为我认为莱克丝
she's more of an upper-level resider,
她比较适合住在楼上
coming from the attic and all.
毕竟之前住在阁楼上
And that way ,you can blare your music,
这样的话 你就能大声放音乐了
you can stink up the place,
可以让它臭气熏天
you can surf the Web with a little bit of privacy.
可以上网浏览一些私密网站
Although, you got to clear your browser history,
不过你得清空浏览器历史痕迹
man, 'cause that's...
因为...
That's the downfall.
不那样就死定了
Look, I know it may be hard to believe,
我知道这听起来难以置信
but nobody is kicking you to the curb.
不过没有人非要把你赶走
At least I'm not.
至少我不
There's room for you here, if you want it.
如果你想 这里有你的房♥间
Cate.
凯特
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Um, Lux-- she wasn't answering her phone,
找莱克丝 她不接电♥话♥
so I went over to the loft, and...
所以我去酒吧找了一下
Math said that you were here.
马斯说你在这
Um... is she not with you?
她没跟你在一起
No, she's supposed to be with you
不 她应该跟你在一起
watching some Celebrity Rehab thing.
观看名人戒酒的节目
Uh, that's what she said, right?
她是那么说的 对吗
Um, I-I think so.
我想是的
Really? 'Cause it seems like you were lying,
是吗 你看起来像在说谎
like that was a lie.
那是个谎言吧
Okay,Cate? What?
好了 凯特 怎么
It's not like he hasn't
他又不是第一次
covered for her before. Does my car ring a bell?
替她打掩护了 还记得我的车吗
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表