剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
So you can trust me when I tell you,
所以 相信我
you pull that trigger, and two men die --
你一旦扣动了扳机 死去的是两个人
the guy you kill...
你杀的那个人
and the guy you used to be.
还有曾经的自己
I know exactly what he's doing.
我很清楚他在干什么
He destroyed your business
他搅了你的生意
and he blew up your possessions,
炸了你的财产
and now -- now he's gonna go after your name.
现在 他要开始毁了你的名誉
My name's worth mud already.
我已经声名狼藉了
Rumors about the dam hit the market.
水坝的传言闹得沸沸扬扬的
Chinese are talking about backing out.
中国人已经考虑撤资了
My stock is down 10%.
股票暴跌百分之十
Jack, Jack, it's more than that.
杰克 杰克 不止如此
This is a congressional summons.
这是国会传票
They want to talk about seizing my waterways
他们要商讨为了公众利益
for the public good because I can't maintain them.
没收我的水道充公 因为我管理无方
I'm flying to D.C.
我这就飞到华府去
I'm giving you full access to my security
我把安保和账户
and an expense account.
全权交给你代管
Have this taken care of before I get back,
在我回来之前别出什么岔子
or you'll be back... in prison.
否则我就把你丢回监狱去
And in international news today,
今日国际新闻
the big story is that Wall Street golden boy Jack Latimer
昔日华尔街金童杰克·拉蒂莫
is facing serious questions
近日来备受质疑
about what authorities are calling
当局称其最近行为
an unusual pattern of behavior.
"很不符合常规"
And it's safe to say that Jack Latimer's having...
可以肯定的是 杰克·拉蒂莫正面临
oh, dear.
亲爱的
Someone's having a rough day, huh?
这一天可真够呛吧
I've had better.
确不如前
Well, then, here is to better days.
那敬之前的美好时光
better days.
敬美好时光
No.
想也别想
Stand up.
起来
All right.
好了
Jack.
杰克
Have a nice flight.
祝你旅途愉快
Very sloppy, Miss Devereaux.
不够明智啊 德弗罗女士
You thought you could get Latimer alone.
你以为能逮到拉蒂莫独自一人的机会吗
You underestimated me.
你也太低估我了
The last time I underestimated you, I was right.
上次我低估你的时候 估得还挺准
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
Well, I'm definitely not Eliot.
反正不是埃利奥特
What are you doing?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I'm thinking about saving my friend some trouble.
我在考虑帮朋友省点麻烦
Hell, next time, give me the gun. I'm your Huckleberry.
下次 把枪给我 我来当你的哈克贝利
Here. Little late now.
给 现在有点晚了吧
Love that movie. Who the hell doesn't?
超爱那部电影 谁他妈不爱
Stay with WMN for more on the Latimer scandal.
WMN为您揭露更多拉蒂莫的丑闻
What was that all about?
这是怎么了
Long story.
说来话长
Well, let's start by replacing your drink.
从给你重新倒杯酒说起如何
I'm Jenny.
我是珍妮
I'm Jack.
我是杰克
Nice to meet you, Jack. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你杰克 我也是
Nate.
内特
My wife?
我妻子
You recruited my -- my wife as -- as your backup?
你居然找我妻子当你替补
Ex.
前妻
He never says ex-wife.
他从来不带"前"字儿
I always do.
我可是带的
Nate, I'm sorry about Jimmy.
内特 你♥爸♥爸的事我很抱歉
You should have called me.
你应该给我打个电♥话♥的
Well, I didn't want -- you know,
我是不想...不想
this is way out of line, Sophie. I mean --
这太离谱了 苏菲 你这
What? You said get someone not in the game.
哪有 你说找个圈外人
I don't know anyone not in the game.
我认识的可都是行内人
Maggie is the only honest person I know.
麦琪是我唯一认识的守法公民
But you didn't tell me. Because we knew you'd do this.
你之前没说 因为我们知道你会这样
Do what? We're friends.
会哪样 我们是朋友
And I got to say, she's turning into quite the grifter.
我不得不说 她在行骗方面相当有天赋
Now that you two are together,
再说你们俩都在一起了
when Sophie asks me for a favor, how could I refuse?
苏菲找我帮忙 我哪有拒绝的道理
Uh... Look at that.
瞧他那表情
He looks like a slapped mackerel.
跟被人打懵了似的
Um, I'll wait for you across the street. All right.
我在街对面等你 好的
You know, for the record,
声明一下
I just want you to know that when we were together,
你想你明白 我们一起的时候
well, nothing ever happened with her,
我跟她没有瓜葛
You know, as far as oh, God, Nate.
直到最近 上帝啊 内特
Always the Jesuit.
你总是一板一眼的
If temptation counted as cheating,
如果小暧昧都算出轨
no marriage would make it past the first year.
所有的婚姻都会在一年内完蛋
Imagine what it was like for me,
想想我就知道了
you bringing James around all those years.
你让吉姆斯在我身边这么多年
James?
吉姆斯
Sterling?
斯特林
We better hurry. Latimer will be waking soon.
我们得快点儿 拉蒂莫很快就会醒了
It's your master plan.
这可是你的主轴计划呢
Pity if we miss him.
要是错过他可太可惜了
Seriously, Sterling?
你不是认真的吧 斯特林
Seriously. Oh.
是认真的
Hello? Where the hell are you?
你好 你到底在哪儿
You were supposed to be in a congressional hearing an hour ago.
一小时之前你就应该出席国会的听证会了
At? You are in contempt of congress.
你这是藐视国会
Yeah, and it is no secret.
没错 早就众所周知了
I, uh -- I was -- I was drugged.
我 我被下药了
You what? Just, uh just stall.
你什么 你去拖延一下时间
I'll -- I'll get out of here.
我马上就过来
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait a minute.
等等 等等
Jack, out of where?
杰克 你从哪儿过来
The Cayman Islands?!
开曼群岛
I did not hear that.
我没听到
I said the Cayman Islands.
我说我在开曼群岛
I did not hear that.
我没听到
I said the Cayman Islands.
我说我在开曼群岛
No, no, I heard that.
不不不 我听到了
I just -- I'm refusing to acknowledge
我只是 我不愿意相信
that those words actually came out of your mouth.
你嘴里说出来的是这几个单词
Give me three minutes to pack.
给我三分钟收拾行李
Oh, no. No, no.
不 不 不
Who's first?
谁先来呢
Everything from the vault is here --
保险库里所有的东西都在这儿
all the money and the diamonds.
所有的现金和珠宝
It wasn't destroyed.
并未损坏
And there's -- there's a lot of different passports.
还有 还有几本不同的护照
They're making it look like you are on the run.
他们伪造成你畏罪潜逃的样子
Oh, no, no. The sword's here, too.
不 不 剑也在这里
Jack? Can you hear me?
杰克 你能听见吗
Listen, you're done.
听着 你完蛋了
No. I'll, uh -- I'll fly to D.C.
不 我 我马上飞去华府
I-I-I can straighten this out.
我 我能把事情解释清楚
You're gonna just walk into the capitol building,
你以为你能大摇大摆地走进国会大厦
and under oath, you're gonna tell United States senators
在宣誓后 告诉联邦参议员们
that you were drugged and kidnapped by persons unknown,
你被不知名人士下药绑♥架♥
who then just kindly dropped you off in the Cayman Islands,
然后他们又把你丢在了开曼群岛
but not before handing you
但是在此之前还给你
a suitcase full of your own cash and diamonds
一个装满现金珠宝的手提箱
and a batch of fake passports?!
还有好几本护照吗
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表