剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
We believe he's in the archive room on the west side of the building.
我们认为他在建筑西面的档案室里
How many hostages?
有多少人♥质♥
We don't know. He's kept them separated.
不清楚 他将人♥质♥相互隔离了
Hmm. Where'd you get your intel?
你从哪里得来的情报
Released a hostage -- pregnant woman.
从刚释放的人♥质♥那里 是个孕妇
We've got her statement.
我们替她录了口供
I'll need to read that.
我要看下口供
And tell your people to report to me.
告诉你的手下 直接向我报告
This is a homeland security operation now.
这里现在是国土安全行动
But I'm sorry. Was I unclear?
但是 抱歉 我说得不够清楚吗
No.
没有
"Run a radio play".
什么布个"无线游戏"局
A radio play takes a week to set up.
"无线游戏"局得花一周的时间去布
Incoming!
我来也
Trying to make a radio play using... whatever.
找点"无线游戏"局能用的 随便啥东西
Woman!
女人
What? I'm trying to help you.
怎么了 我是在帮你
You know what? Then -- you want to help?
你真想帮忙吗
Get me something that I can actually use...
给我找点真正能用的
oh, hello. I'm Mr. Butler.
你好 我是管家先生
You like a sandwich?
想要个三明治吗
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
Nate.
内特
Remember I told you the goons set off the motion sensors?
记得我之前说打手触发了运动传感器吗
I was wrong. These things are quiet.
我错了 传感器没有被触发
All right, well, then who sent the cops?
那是谁引来了警♥察♥
Think about this.
这么想吧
Why would Latimer threaten to kill you
为什么拉蒂莫会威胁
if your dad didn't do this job?
你♥爸♥不接任务就杀了你
He's a millionaire.
他可是大富豪
He could have anybody he wants do this.
可以雇到任何人来为他做事
He needed your dad here for bait for you.
他是用你♥爸♥作饵 引你上当
Cops and goons -- that's all escalating pressure.
先打手 再警♥察♥ 局势步步紧迫
Somebody's messing with your game, Nate.
有人在搅你的局 内特
Latimer -- he might be the front guy,
拉蒂莫 他只是出面的人
but this ain't his style.
这绝不是他的风格
Where's Powell?
鲍威尔在哪里
Nate, trouble.
内特 有麻烦了
Homeland Security doesn't buy my story.
国土安♥全♥局♥不相信我的话
Nate, trouble.
内特 有麻烦了
Homeland Security doesn't buy my story.
国土安♥全♥局♥不相信我的话
All right, Sophie, get out of there fast, any way you can.
好了苏菲 不管用什么方法 尽快离开
Okay, well, heartbeat sounds... normal.
心跳听起来... 正常
Absolutely, perfectly, almost mechanically normal.
绝对 完美 几乎机械般正常
You're gonna be fine.
你没事的
Okay, uh, Bill!
好吧 比尔
We got to get going. We got to get her to the hospital.
我们得走了 马上送她去医院
Her water just broke. All right? Grab her hand.
她的羊水破了 抓住她的手
There's something messed up here,
有人在从中捣乱
and I don't like it.
我不喜欢这种感觉
Look, she's not a suspect. She was in --
她不是嫌疑犯 她当时在...
I don't care. I want --
我不管 我要...
She's gone.
她走了
But --
但是
Was I unclear?
我说得不够清楚吗
You sure you want me to do this, Nate?
你确定要我这么做吗 内特
Yes. I need you to buy us more time.
是的 我需要你争取更多的时间
Trust me -- Agent Powell primed for it.
相信我 鲍威尔特工做好准备了
Copy that.
收到
Oh, same old Nathan.
还是老样子啊 内森
Always making things more complicated than it is.
总是把事情搞得更复杂
Well, I mean, complicated world now, you know?
现在这世道本就复杂
Your old smash-and-grab tricks don't work anymore.
你那强取豪夺的老一套吃不开了
Yeah, maybe they don't.
也许是吧
I thought I had one more job left in me, Nathan.
我还以为自己有能力再干一次 内森
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Maybe the game has passed me by.
也许我已经落伍了
All right. We're gonna do the pill scam.
好 我们来制♥造♥个"药片骗局"
There you go.
给你
I-I'm sorry to bother you.
不好意思 打扰一下
Do you have change for a $20?
请问你有20元的零钱吗
Ah, I sure appreciate that.
非常感谢
You all right there, Dad? Yeah? You okay?
你感觉怎么样 爸爸 还好吗
Yeah, yeah, I feel just fine.
没事没事 还好
You both take care now.
你们两位多保重
That's not bad. Oh, well, thank you.
干得不赖嘛 是吗 谢谢
It worked out, didn't it? Oh, boy.
挺管用 是吧 还真是
Parker, Hardison, get ready. Curtain's about to go up.
帕克尔 哈德森 准备 好戏即将开场
Sophie, you're in play.
苏菲 该你上场了
Why did we stop?
我们为什么要停下来
Oh, don't worry. We're almost there.
不用担心 我们马上就到了
Everything's fine.
一切正常
I'd say we got, what, about five minutes?
差不多还有五分钟吧
Yeah. Yeah.
是吧 没错
We got about five more minutes.
还有五分钟
We should be right there. Aah!
我们就到了
Bill?
比尔
Keep your people out of our way. We're about to zulu delta.
把你的人统统撤走 这里由我们接手了
Hey, can anybody hear me out there?
有人听见我说话吗
Hey, give me that. Yes, sir.
对讲机给我 是的 长官
This channel is reserved for FBI personnel only.
这是联邦调查局的专属频道
Really? Stop the assault, man.
是吗 停止进攻 老兄
Do not send those Homeland Security idiots in here.
别让国安局的笨蛋们瞎掺和
Who is this?
你是谁
Who am I?
我吗
I'm just a fly in the ointment, pal, okay?
我微不足道 伙计
An off-duty cop from Boston
只是一名休假中的波士顿警♥察♥
caught in the wrong place at the right time.
在正确的时间进了错误的地点
You're inside with the terrorist?
你在里边跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一起吗
"Terrorists." "Ists," with an "S," okay?
是"恐♥怖♥分♥子♥们" 有一群人 知道吗
This isn't some just disgruntled employee.
他们可不是什么心怀不满的雇员
These guys are serious, and they got an arsenal.
而是真正身怀重械的悍匪
How do I know you're for real?
我怎么知道你说的是真是假
You know when you're talking to another badge,
当你与另一名同伴对话时
you can feel it
你能感觉到
Now, you tell me -- can you feel it?
现在 告诉我 你能感觉到吗
I'm feeling it.
我能感觉到
All right.
很好
Then those Homeland Security guys are
如果国安局的人冲进来
gonna be ducks in a shooting gallery if they come in here.
会在枪林弹雨中倒地
This is up to you, pal.
这一切都看你的了 伙计
I'm on it.
我来处理
We can't breach.
我们不能强攻
Why the hell not?
为什么不可以
One of our own's on the inside. I just talked to him.
我们有同伴在里面 我刚跟他谈过
Yeah, it's probably the terrorist.
他可能也是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I don't think so, ma'am.
我不这么想 长官
In homeland, we aren't paid to think.
在国安局 我们挣工资不是靠想
We're paid to act.
而是靠行动
Commence zulu delta on my mark...
反恐突击队听我指挥
Okay, delta team, let's go.
反恐突击队 出发
Keep your head down. They're coming in.
小心点儿 他们就要进去了
3, 2, 1
3 2 1
Pull back! Pull back!
退后 快退后
Welcome to the party, pal.
欢迎加入派对 伙计
I don't know who you are,
我不知道你是谁
but this is Homeland Security
现在跟你对话的是国土安♥全♥局♥
spec ops leader Elaine Delacourt.
特种部队指挥官伊莱恩·德拉考特
You're not fooling anyone.
你可骗不了我们
I'm just saying.
我就这么一说
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表