剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean it like that. I was...
抱歉 我不是那个意思 我只是...
50-year-old balmoor.
五十年的包木尔
Yes, it is, indeed. Cask strength.
没错 确实 原桶酒精浓度
You know, you're a lousy vendor.
你知道吗 你这供酒商可不精明
You could have saved a lot of money diluting this
你完全可以靠把酒稀释掉而省下很多钱
without anyone the wiser.
没人会觉察到
Money's not one of my worries.
钱对我来说不是问题
Really?
真的吗
Outrageous.
真过分
A lovely lady like you going thirsty.
居然让如此可爱的女士干站着
Unacceptable.
不可接受
Champagne?
香槟如何
Look at that.
真不错
Lady Charlotte Prentice.
夏洛特·普林特斯夫人
Oscar San Guillermo.
奥斯卡·桑·吉列莫
I organize these fundraisers for the local charities.
我为本地的慈善组织筹备募捐宴会
Not a fan?
不太热衷吗
Oh, it's not that. I just --
不是这样的 我只是
I know, I know. It's a little over the top,
我明白 我明白 确实有点过火
but separating all these rich people from their money
但想要从富人手里捞到点钱
for a good cause -- that's forgivable, isn't it?
做好事 也算有情可原 不是吗
I'd say.
我同意
To old friends and new.
敬新老朋友
Your eyes are so deep.
你的眼睛真深邃
E-excuse me one moment, please. Sorry.
抱歉 我失陪一下
Everyone, listen up.
各位 听着
This technique, the staring -- it's called soul-gazing.
这种凝视的技巧叫"灵魂凝视"
Just two minutes of it can create real feelings of love.
只需两分钟 即可营造出真爱之感
It's oaky.
没关系
Nate, the tripping, the soul-gazing
内特 "跌倒戏码"还有"灵魂凝视"
It's every seduction technique in the book.
都是教科书中必备的诱惑技巧
They're all on script -- every single one of them.
她们在按剧本演戏 每个人都是
So true.
一点不假
That's right.
确实如此
Not bad.
干得不错
The women -- they're all grifters.
这群女人 她们都是骗子
We came here looking for one Lacey.
我们来这里找一个蕾西
We stumbled across an entire ring of Laceys.
结果却遇见了一帮蕾西
No wonder the "Meet-to-Marry" time is so quick.
难怪全都是闪婚
Anyone would be susceptible to this.
没有人能够抗拒
It's like an assembly line of grift.
简直是流水线生产骗局
I have never tried that.
我从没试过那种
I'm gonna get you, okay. Thanks.
我给你拿 谢谢
Sophie, okay. I can't talk right now.
苏菲 我现在不方便讲话
You got to take point, okay.
你来掌控全局
And try to get us some information.
挖掘点有用信息
Parker?
帕克尔
Are you up to doing some lifts?
有兴趣一显身手吗
Oh, goody.
好嘞
Just phones. We're only gonna clone them.
目标只是手♥机♥ 我们只需复♥制♥手♥机♥信息
Fine. I'll meet you in the lobby in five minutes.
好吧 五分钟后大堂见
Guys, distract the women.
男士们 分散女伴的注意力
Get close to them. Create some heat.
贴近点 热情点
How'd you swing that?
你怎么跳出这舞步的
Y-you know...
这个嘛
Let me get to know you real quick.
我想尽快地了解你
Just very, very...
只需慢慢 慢慢
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你吧
I own a vineyard in the south of France.
我在法国南部有一座葡萄园
Nate, no names, no addresses,
内特 没有名字 没有地址
Nothing to lead us to Lacey,
没什么信息能让我们找到蕾西
And all the calls are from today.
所有通话记录都是今天的
Yeah, not even GPS. They're burners.
连GPS也没有 都是预付费电♥话♥
It's definitely a ring.
绝对是个骗子帮
Let's think about this.
好好想想
Every ring has a leader, someone calling the shots.
骗子帮需要有首领 来发号♥施令
And to grift on this scale,
以这种骗局的规模来看
that leader's gonna be here to supervise.
首领一定会在现场监控
I know I would.
要是我的话肯定会
You know, these women sometimes kill their marks.
你知道 这些女人有时会杀掉目标
I know, but first things first --
我知道 但是当务之急
We need to find out who that leader is.
我们得找出首领是谁
Nate, we need a disruption,
内特 我们需要制♥造♥点骚乱
give us a chance to see how they interact.
借机看看她们之间如何互动
Just a second. Be right back.
稍等 马上回来
I mean, it could give us a clue.
这可能会有点头绪
Parker, pick a fight with Hardison's date.
帕克尔 挑衅一下哈德森的女伴
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
Parker! He didn't mean a literal fight.
帕克尔 他不是说让你跟她单挑打架
He meant start an argument.
他是想让你跟她吵架
What?!
干什么
Hey! He said distract her, not beat her ass.
他让你分散她的注意力 而不是胖揍一顿
What are you let's go, miss.
你干什么... 放手 女士
You gonna stand there and let her get her ass whupped?
你们就干站着任她被人胖揍吗
Where's your new lady friend?
你新交的女士朋友何在
Come here, sweetie. That was terrible.
来这里 甜心 真可怕
I can't believe she did that here.
真不敢相信 她如此猖狂
Nice job of flushing out the leader.
干得不错 成功逼出首领
Meredith's the ring's leader, I should have seen that.
梅瑞狄斯是骗子帮的首领 我早该看出来
The camera's the perfect cover for watching her girls in action.
照相机是监视手下行动最好的幌子
And she's gonna have files.
她手头一定有档案
We find those, we take down the ring.
找到它 我们就能拿下骗子帮
And Lacey. Yeah.
以及蕾西 是的
I'm thinking a "Hohe Minne" variant.
我想设个改进版的"贵妇骗局"
I like your thinking.
我喜欢这主意
You're not a society photographer, are you?
你不是社会版摄影师 对吧
And you're not a purveyor of fine spirits.
你也不是名酒供应商
Hey, why don't we think of this as a happy accident?
何不把这当作一次意外惊喜
You didn't know we were gonna be here.
你不知道我们会来这里
We didn't know you were gonna be here.
我们也不知道你会在这里
All right? But there's plenty to go around. Come on.
对吧 但这里凯子可不少 拜托
You want to partner up? Not a bad idea.
你想合作 这主意不错
You know, you're obviously great with the gentlemen,
你们对付男士们挺有一手
And we can handle the ladies, so...Win-win.
我们搞定女士们不在话下 合作双赢
I don't know you or what you're capable of.
我不认识你们 也不知道你们的能耐
Listen, you might be queen of the Hamptons,
你也许是汉普顿当地的女王
but I have fleeced more divorces and widows
但我搞定的单身女人和寡妇
than you could shake a stick at, huh?
比你想象的还要多
That's me, okay? Yeah.
我搞定的 明白
So, uh, I could get any lady I want -- anyone.
只要我想 我能搞定任何女人 任何人
Prove it.
证明给我看
Here's your coat, ma'am.
这是你的外套 女士
No, um... That's not mine.
不 这件不是我的
Mine's a-a silk shawl.
我的是丝绸披肩
I'm Meredith.
我是梅瑞狄斯
Oh. Lady Charlotte Prentice.
我是夏洛特·普林特斯夫人
Duchess, may I, for the society page?
公爵夫人 能为社会版照张相吗
Of course.
当然
That woman at coat check -- she's a real Duchess.
存衣间的那位女士 她是真正的公爵夫人
You get her to go out with you within the next 24 hours,
你要在24小时内约她出去
I'll watch you work and make a determination.
我会通过观察 做出判断
No time like the present.
择日不如撞日
Duchess.
公爵夫人
Now, at least have a drink with me.
赏脸共饮一杯如何
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Gonna have to try a bit harder than that.
下次再努力点
Looks like someone got a head start.
看来有人先拔头筹了
Tomorrow, call that number.
明天 打这个号♥码
Once you've made your move, I'll be there.
你一开始行动 我就会过来
Eliot, I want you to follow Sophie.
埃利奥特 你跟着苏菲
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表