剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Nate, we're good to go.
内特 我们准备好了
I hacked his med records
我黑了他的医疗记录
and copied his prescription exactly.
还一字不漏的复♥制♥了他的处方
He'll never know.
他不会发现的
Parker...
帕克尔
Tell me how you're feeling right now.
现在感觉如何
Wait. Huh?
等一下
Hmm? Uh, nothing. Never mind.
没事 没事
He's coming toward you.
他朝你过来了
Ohh, sorry! Damn it. Oh.
对不起 该死的
Damn it. Sorry.
真该死 抱歉
I'm sorry.
真不好意思
Ah, there we go.
这下好了
Yeah, yeah, just fine. Whatever.
还好没事 算了
Just don't let it happen again, okay?
没有下一次了 明白吗
Okay. I'm sorry.
真是对不起
Hello?
喂
Okay, give me a second.
等我一下
I've got to put you on hold, okay?
先别挂 知道吗
Hold on.
等一会
I...
我
yeah, we're still on, but...
我们还在努力 但
Yes, I know. Yes, it's secure.
是的 我知道 是的 它很安全
Look -- whatever.
听着 不管怎么样
Just have the money there tonight.
今晚把钱准备好
No. No. No. No!
不 不是吧
Come on, man!
怎么这样 老兄
You see this?
你看到了吗
You -- you see this?!
看到了吧
I'm sorry, Geoffrey.
我很抱歉 杰弗里
No retina scan, voice, print,
没用视网膜扫描 也不是声音 指纹
no facial recognition, nothing.
或面部识别 什么都没用
He doesn't even touch the keypad.
他甚至都没碰键盘
Bring up the audio.
放下录音
There's nothing to bring up. He doesn't say anything.
没有什么好放的 他都没说话
No, no, just -- just bring up the audio all the way.
不 把录音完整的放一边
He's --
他
Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh.
安静 别出声
Breath lock.
呼吸锁
We're gonna have to get his DNA from his breath.
我们要从他呼吸中提取基因
We're gonna have to get him to take a breathalyzer.
我们得让他去测下酒精含量
He said that only he and Molly have access to that room.
他说过莫莉和他都可以进那房♥间
Eliot, I got something for you.
埃利奥特 有件事要你去办
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
What, you think I wouldn't notice?!
你以为我不会发现吗
Oh, hey! Hey, girl, this thing is hypersensitive.
悠着点 丫头 它很敏感的
I'm hyper-sensitive when
人们打造机器人取代我时
people are building robots to replace me!
我也很敏感
It's not a robot.
它不是机器人
I'm not stupid, Hardison, okay?
哈德森 我不笨好吗
I know how smart you are
我知道你很聪明
and how capable you are of doing things.
可以做出这种东西
Parker 2000? No. What
帕克尔2000吗 什么 不是
No, see, like -- um, okay.
你看 好吧
Yeah, I used your name, right?
我是用了你的名字 好吗
But it's not -- it's not what you think, at all.
但这完全不是你想的那样
It's an ASAD, an automated safe-cracking device.
这是个自动破解密♥码♥装置
I'm a safe-cracking device.
我才是破解密♥码♥的人
Told you not to call it Parker.
早告诉你别叫它帕克尔了
The wheel?
轮子呢
All right, you've blown up enough balloons.
好了 气球吹的够多了
Come over here. I want to show you something.
过来 给你看点东西
Now, let me see your balloon.
来 让我看看你的气球
Can you tie it?
你能给气球打上结吗
Hmm? All right.
什么 没关系
Now, the mistake that most people make
大多数人都会犯的错
is throwing at the balloon, all right?
便是一味地瞄准气球投掷飞镖
The way these darts are weighted,
这样掷出的飞镖
they don't generate enough energy and momentum
并不会产生足够的能量和动力
to go through the balloon.
击破气球
Rigged?
你作弊了
No, not rigged, okay?
不 我可没动任何手脚 好吗
House advantage.
庄家优势
But you throw in an arc...
但是如果你让飞镖沿着弧线飞出
Gravity --
重力
that creates enough momentum.
便能产生足够的动力来弥补其本身不足
You try.
你来试试
You forgot to mention the need for talent.
你还忘了说这也是需要天赋
No, hard work beats talent every time.
不 将勤补拙 熟能生巧而已
You're not putting an arc on it.
你并没有使它沿着弧线投出
Do you subscribe to some motivational website or something?
你是不是有订阅什么自我激励的网站啊
Try again.
再试一次
And there you have it.
这就对了吧
See?
看到了吗
Practice and hard work, and one of these days --
坚持不懈地努力练习 总有一天
hold this right there...
把镜子扶好 立在这儿别动
...you'll be able to do this.
这样难度的动作你也能做到
Oh, sweet.
太厉害了
That's right. Go over there and try it yourself.
没错 你过来站在这里试试看
Use the mirror.
好好利用镜子
Mirrors and I aren't exactly on speaking terms.
我不怎么喜欢镜子
What's the problem?
怎么了
I just don't like what I see.
我就是不喜欢从镜子里看到的一切
Molly, come! Time for carnival!
莫莉 快来 该出发去游乐场了
God.
天呐
No, thank you!
不想去 谢了
Your father wants us out of way.
你父亲不想让我们在这里碍事
Then Eliot can come.
那埃利奥特也要跟我们一起去
No, no, h-he must stay.
这可不行 他得呆在这里
Uh, no, I got to -- yeah.
对啊 我还有事要做
Now come on.
赶快出发吧
It will be fun. I promise.
我向你保证肯定很有趣的
I'll buy you cotton candy.
我还给你买♥♥棉花糖
Last year you loved the carnival so much. Problem?
去年你不是玩的很开心嘛 有问题
Can Eliot come?
埃利奥特能跟我们一起去吗
Oh, wait. wait.
等等 等等
Your father's calling.
肯定是你父亲打来的
He say we must go now or we'll be late.
他说 我们再不走就会迟到了
If I have to go to some lame carnival,
如果我非得去那个什么无聊的游乐场
then why can't Eliot come?
那为什么埃利奥特不能跟我们一起去呢
Yeah.
没错
Yeah. Why can't Eliot take you?
对啊 为什么埃利奥特不能带你去呢
It's fine, really. I mean, it's great.
没问题 我是说 这绝对是个好想法
I mean, fewer variables means fewer complications --
依我看 这样可以避免节外生枝
in renovations.
在房♥屋翻新的问题上
Okay, okay, that's fine. Let's go.
好的好的 就这么定了 快走吧
Carnival, yay!
游乐场 我们来了
Okay?
好吧
Come. Come. Come. Come. Have fun.
快快快 好好玩儿啊
Yeah.
好的
Clock starts now, people.
开始行动了 伙计们
Okay, Parker, Hardison, stand by.
好了 帕克尔 哈德森 各就各位
Okay, Nate. How are you getting him out of there?
那么 内特 你要怎么把他弄出去呢
Sophie and I are gonna
苏菲和我准备上演
run an abbreviated version of roman wedding.
一场小型的罗马婚礼
Not so hard. Holy crap.
下手别太狠 我的神啊
I quit! Ha!
我不干了
What was that about?
这是怎么回事
Uh, we better go get her.
最好去把她追回来
Oh, come on, Becky! Come on! Hey!
别这样 贝琪 别走啊
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表