剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
No, we won't. Right.
是啊 用不上 是的
Uh, might I remind you that your target
容我提醒一下 您的目标
is in a very complicated vault?
是个极为复杂的保险库
I'm not gonna steal it from the vault.
我不会从保险库里偷走它
I'm stealing it from the middle of the room.
我要在屋子中♥央♥把它偷走
We'll just need these.
我们只需要这些东西
E-- I'm -- eggs, sugar, shortening, cardboard?
鸡 鸡蛋 糖 起酥油 卡纸
The thing to remember, son,
要记住 孩子
is that nobody ever cuts the cake
没有人会把蛋糕切开
till somebody tells them to cut the cake.
除非有人吩咐他们去切开
C-cut the cake. I'll -- I'll try to remember that, sir.
切开蛋糕 我会记住的 先生
Cut the cake.
切开蛋糕
What is with the "Sir"?
你一口一个"先生"干嘛
Are you picking her up for the prom?
邀请她参加舞会吗
No, I mean, Parker in a prom dress just sounds --
帕克尔穿着舞会礼服一定是...
I guess it was the taser.
看来这个是泰瑟枪
I love tasers.
我爱泰瑟枪
It's for the party.
为派对准备的
Hang on one second.
稍等一下
Okay, you're clear.
好了 你没问题
Lads, I'm here.
小伙子们 我到了
I got you.
我照应着你
Look, I'm telling you -- it's not gonna work.
我给你说 这样行不通
Seriously, just stop.
真的 快停手
They are ready for your kung fu.
你的招数他们已了如指掌
They are completely unprepared for my drunken mastery.
我的醉拳会让他们措手不及
All right, go ahead.
好的 开始吧
I'm telling you. It's not gonna work. Huh.
我给你说 这样行不通
Well, that's weird. Hmm?
还真奇怪 是吧
This must be how Eliot feels.
原来这就是埃利奥特的感受
I just realized --
哥终于悟了
this is how he feels all the time.
这就是他一直以来苦逼的感受
Just want to hit something.
真想挥拳揍人
Never should have agreed to this.
真不该上这条贼船
Hell, I almost lost that damn patent because of you.
因为你 我差点失去那个该死的专利
No, it had to be something really valuable,
不 一定得是很珍贵的东西
or Ford would have seen through it too quickly.
不然弗德一眼就会看穿
You didn't seem to have a problem with my plans
你收钱的时候可没觉得我的计划
when you were cashing in.
有什么问题
Listen to me.
听我说
Now, I've got to go in there
我现在得进去
and explain real nice to -- hello --
和颜悦色地解释 你好
to those fellas
给那群家伙
why the shiny new American dam they're buying isn't working.
为什么他们买♥♥的美国新坝不能工作
They lose trust in me, I lose my company.
我失信于他们 就会失去公♥司♥
This is my business, Victor.
这是我的生意 维克托
Nobody takes my business.
没人能抢走我的生意
Ni hao.
你好
Ni hao. Ni hao. Ni hao.
你好 你好 你好
Business.
生意
I should have seen this coming.
我早该料到
You two. With me.
你俩 跟着我
It's really quite lovely, isn't it?
真是太可爱了 不是吗
Amazing.
令人吃惊
Where are the valuables?
贵重物品在哪儿
A safe, a vault, anywhere that Latimer keeps
保险箱 保险库 拉蒂莫把他的
his valuables, his possessions.
贵重物品和财产放置的地方
This way. Excuse me.
这边走 借过
Come on, now!
快跟上
Excuse me.
借过
Let's go! Move! Move your ass!
快走 让开 快给我让开
Come on! Come on!
快 快点
Wow. Well, they're in a rush, huh?
他们还真是着急
Facial-recognition software takes a few minutes to kick in.
面部识别软件要过几分钟才能认出我
Oh, we got a little time.
我们还有点时间
I'm gonna have you arrested now.
我现在就可以把你逮捕起来
Come on, let's talk... like gentlemen.
拜托 让我们像绅士一样谈谈
It's mostly bearer bonds...
多数是不记名债券
personal cash,
个人现金
and mr. Latimer's liquid assets.
还有拉蒂莫先生的流动资产
No, no, no. That's not flashy enough.
不不不 还不够吸引人
There's millions in here. It's not just about value.
价值数百万 重点不在于价值
Nathan Ford's M.O. is he pulls a high-profile theft,
内森·弗德的绝招是高调登场
completely humiliates his opponent,
对敌人极尽羞辱
and that guy feels so powerless
令人感到彻底无能为力
that he's more likely to comply to the rest of the con.
乖乖自行完成骗局的剩余部分
No. See, it's not just stealing. It's psychological warfare.
这不只是偷窃 这是心理战
What is the most expensive thing upstairs?
楼上最值钱的东西是什么
I mean, what is the most important thing in that room?
那间房♥里最重要的东西是什么
The emperor's sword.
皇帝之剑
It's part of a private Chinese collection.
它是私人中国收藏的一部分
You know, it really is quite lovely, isn't it?
真是太可爱了 不是吗
Yeah, it is.
的确
The thing is, I'm a reasonable man.
你看 我是个通情达理的人
Here's what I'd like you to think about.
我想你考虑一下
Why don't you, uh, stop protecting Victor Dubenich,
你何不 停止保护维克托·杜本里奇
give him to me?
把他交给我
What do I get out of it?
我能有何好处
I stop.
我就此收手
Your father was a penny-ante thief,
你♥爸♥不过是个小毛贼
and everything you do doesn't change the fact
你现在的所作所为更证实了
that you're the same stock.
你和他是一路货色
Remember that.
给我记住
Latimer! Latimer!
拉蒂莫 拉蒂莫
He's here. Ford.
弗德在这儿
Yeah, of course he is. He wants the sword.
他当然在了 他想偷剑
Wait. Get the light! Lights!
怎么回事 开灯 快开灯
Get the lights on or a backup gen--
启用备用发电机
Okay, it's still there.
谢天谢地 还在
All right. Clear -- clear a path to the elevator.
好了 清出一条到电梯的路
W-wait. You're -- you're making a scene.
住手 你 你这是在闹笑话
There'd be more of a scene if it was stolen.
如果剑被偷了 这笑话就更大了
Follow me. We got to open the vault.
跟我来 得把保险库打开
Okay, we're good.
好了 这下稳妥了
Ladies and gentlemen, please don't panic.
女士们先生们 不要惊慌
Exit the building safely and orderly.
请大家安全有序地撤离大楼
Seriously? Seriously?
坑爹吗 坑爹吗
Lights! Get the lights back on!
灯呢 快开灯
Is there a backup generator in this stupid place?
这该死的地方难道没有备用发电机吗
I don't care if it's a flashlight! Lights!
手电筒也行 给我开灯啊
Put men on every exit!
派人守住每个出口
Your business...
生意
your possessions...
财产
and your name.
名誉
What?
什么
I know what his plan is.
我知道他要干什么
How?
你怎么知道
I...
我...
I gave it to him.
我告诉他的
You know a lot of things, Nate.
你几乎无所不知 内特
You don't know how this is gonna change you.
可你不知道 它会如何地改变你
You handled it.
你没事
Well, you have no idea who I was before all this...started.
你根本不知道 在这之前我是怎样的人
That guy -- kid --
那个人 那孩子
He had God in his heart,
他心中有信仰
and he had a flag on his shoulder...
有前途 有追求
...clean hands.
手上没有鲜血
And I ain't seen him in the mirror in over 10 years.
我已经十几年没在镜子里见过他了
And believe me...
相信我
...I get up every morning looking for him.
我每天都在搜寻他的影子
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表