剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
这也是为了你们俩好
She mentioned something called, um, reverse favoritism,
她提到了某个名词 叫逆向偏袒
and apparently I-it's a very common byproduct
很显然 这个是职场恋情中
in workplace relationships.
常常伴随的副作用
And she -- she offered to speak to Mr. Meeker,
她主动提出要跟米克先生谈谈
Which, um, I thought was...
这个嘛 我个人感觉是
a splendid idea.
超棒的主意
Wait. Ho-- I'm sorry. A-are you actually
且慢 你不是吧 你真的
trying to threaten me into admitting I'm not threatening you.
想威胁到我承认 我才没威胁你
I ate your sandwich? I ain't playing with you either.
我吃了你的三明治 我也没跟你开玩笑
Nobody threatens anybody with a Moldavian sawhorse.
没人会用摩尔达维亚锯木架来威胁别人
You know what, man? Can we just finish finding
得了吧 老兄 咱们还是快找着那
this damn inefficient printer and do our jobs?
该死的印刷机 完成这任务吧
We checked the warehouse, the office,
我们已经把仓库 办公室
the printer farm top to bottom -- nothing.
印刷机房♥从上到下查过了 一无所获
Okay? Maybe this guy Bartley isn't as dumb as you think.
也许巴特利这家伙不像你以为得那么蠢
Shh. What's up?
怎么样
Help you guys?
有事吗
Yeah, we're just, uh, looking for the, uh...
我们 我们是 是想找
trying to find -- this place is like a maze in here, man.
想找 这地方跟个迷宫似的
Just trying to figure out a way out of here.
就想知道怎么出去
Three crates down to the right. Three.
往右边走过三个箱子 三个
Then go four crates to the left.
再往左边走四个箱子
And then four to the left. Told you. I got it.
再往左边走四个箱子 我就说嘛 明白了
Appreciate it, man.
谢了 兄弟
Hey, appreciate it. Black. Yeah!
谢了 黑兄弟
Walk.
走
He look mad. Just mad.
他看上去挺生气 生气了
What the hell was that?
这是搞什么鬼
What do you mean, "What was that?"
你这是什么意思
Man, if I was dummying up some cards like Bartley,
如果我像巴特利那样印制伪钞
I'd definitely have some muscle in on the operation.
我绝对会在经营的地方安排一些保镖
I'm just saying. Are you ser
个人观点 你是说
You must have taken two hits to the head.
你肯定是脑袋让驴踢了
Jumbo black back there? Come on, man.
就那大黑背啊 得了吧老兄
You probably ate the damn sandwich yourself and forgot about it.
你大概自己吃完了三明治后 又忘了
So, my sandwich is forgettable?
我的三明治能忘得了
Listen, I take thinly sliced turkey, all right?
我用了切成薄片的火鸡肉 知道不
I pan-sear it with some sweet maui onions, all right?
我用了毛伊岛甜洋葱来煎的 知道不
Then I put a slice of dill havarti cheese
我用了丹麦哈瓦蒂莳萝干酪
and another slice of an heirloom tomato.
外加一片传家宝蕃茄
All that goes on an everything bagel,
然后全放到了先蒸后烤的发面圈里
And I make my own garlic-and-green-onion cream-cheese spread.
我还薄涂了一层独家的蒜葱奶油干酪
That's forgettable?
这能忘得了吗
I don't think so.
我可不信
No. More forward. Forward. Forward.
不 再前一点 前 前
There. There. Stop. Stop.
这里 这里 停 停
This mysterious wonder.
神秘的奇迹
She has the nuclear winter inside her.
她的内心有如核冬天一般
Yes?
是吧
There's Bartley. You're up.
巴特利来了 上
This guy is about five hours
这家伙再过五个小时
away from getting away with a scam.
就能带着他的骗局跑路了
It's embarrassing.
这才叫"窘迫"
I thought we were using false emotion.
我们应该是用"虚假的情感"
Yeah. No, wait. What?
不 等等 什么
No. Oh, I know he's not embarrassing.
不 不 我知道他才不"窘迫"
Hey. Look, I -- well, whatever.
我 管他呢
I got most of this down --
我几乎全明白这些
de-fragile-ing, cheese-accounts thing.
薄弱啊 问题帐户之类的意思了
Just don't know what "sandwich" has to do with it. Hmm?
可我还是没弄明白那个三明治是什么意思
Sandwich. "Sandwich."
三明治 三明治
What does that have to do with it?
三明治是代表什么东西的
It's just What? It's what?
这个是 什么 是什么
"Sandwich" is an actual sandwich.
三明治就是三明治
It's a real sandwich. It's a real sandwich.
是真正的三明治 是真正的三明治
Mm-hmm. Was a real sandwich.
曾经是真正的三明治
Man.
老兄
Absolutely not. It was in the fridge The only reason why I know
当然不 放在冰箱的 我一开始知道
For less than 24 hours, man. about the sandwich in the first place
还不到24小时 三明治的唯一原因
How do you eat is because you won't shut up about it.
你怎么能吃 就因为你不肯就此闭嘴
another man's sandwich? That's a code of the west!
别人的三明治 注意西部法则
The -- the -- the 3-d printer's got to be somewhere.
那个 那个立体打印机肯定在某个地方
Did you check behind the paper in the stock room?
储藏室的纸后面检查过没有
I mean, maybe he's built an artificial
也许他建了个伪造的
See if they built an artificial wall with the paper boxes?
看他们是否用纸盒子建了一个伪造的墙
Yeah, we thought of that. What about the janitors' closet?
我们想到了 那门卫的壁橱呢
No, man, I'm telling you, there's no printer.
没有 我说了 没有印刷机
Okay. Uh, the loading dock?
好吧 那装货码头呢
How come we keep meeting in here? The copier's broken.
我们干嘛老在这碰头 这复印机是坏的
No.
不必了
The copier.
复印机
Hey, does anybody actually know what's wrong with the copier?
有谁知道这台复印机到底有什么问题吗
It's not working!
坏了呗
Appreciate it.
真是谢谢了
Doesn't really tell you what's wrong with it, does it?
还是没说怎么坏了 是吧
I knew it.
我就知道
All right, all right. We got him. We got him.
好了 好了 抓住了 抓住了
Yeah, we got him.
没错 抓住他了
No. What?
没有 什么
We may have somebody, but it's not him.
我们可能抓住了某个人 但不是他
It's not Bartley? Unhunh. No.
不是巴特利干的么 不是
I just threw every trick in the book at him --
我把书里能找到的把戏全对他用过了
Word association, NLP -- nothing, nada.
单词联想啊 神经语言啊 一无所获
The guy doesn't have the foggiest idea
这家伙完全不清楚
what's going on at his own company. So bartley
自己的公♥司♥出了什么问题 所以巴特利
isn't our bad guy, then.
不是使坏的那个人
No, no, no. He's just a fool.
完全不是 他就一傻蛋
No, we have an airtight case against somebody.
我们现在在紧急调查
We just don't know who.
却连目标是谁都不知道
Well, I think we're running out of time.
我看我们快没时间了
Heartfelt's coming this afternoon.
诚挚公♥司♥明天下午就过来了
All right, here's what we're gonna do.
好吧 我们这么办
We're just gonna look at all the security footage
把过去几天的监控录像
over the last couple of days,
查看一遍
see who's been fiddling with the copier.
看看是谁搞坏了这台复印机
No, we won't. Look, man, security hard drives are crap.
看不了 监控录像的硬盘特烂
They erase every 12 hours.
每12小时就会更新一次
Well, I mean, there's got to be some way we can figure out
一定会有办法让我们弄清楚
And know what's going on the last couple of days in this office.
这几天办公室里到底发生了什么
There's got...to be...
一定...会有...
Yeah, yeah. Zoom in.
没错 放大
...a way.
...办法
Zoom out.
缩小
This is excruciating!
这太累人了吧
Why can't Hardison do this,
为什么不能让哈德森来搞定
run some kind of algorithm or whatever it is he does?
搞些编码或者其他之类的把戏
No. No, I think --
不 不 我认为
I really think that you should --
我确实认为应该由你
You should be doing it.
应该由你来做这项工作
So, your counterfeiters,
你们那些造假♥币♥的
They simply print new money on the copier?
就直接从复印机上印假♥钞♥吗
No. Modern printers and image-manipulation software
不是 现代打印机和图像操控软件
are very powerful,
都非常先进
And they both have safeguards
它们都配有保护措施
to prevent people from printing money,
以防有人印假♥钞♥
You know, but they're not too hard to get around,
不过其实也不难上手
Uh, you know, if you know what you're doing.
如果你知道你在做什么
And you know what you are doing?
你就知道自己在做什么吧
More or less.
差不多吧
Ugh. This getting us nowhere.
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表