剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Listen to me! You could lose your hands.
听我说 你的手会被冻掉的
Okay, I can see the last four numbers keyed in.
我可以看到最后输入的四位数字
0-4-6-9.
Numbers -- four digits.
数字 四位数字
That -- that -- that means 24 possible permutations.
那 那就意味着有二十四种不同的组合
No, a-all she needs is the right order.
不 她只需要正确的组合
I'm trying them all.
我一个一个试
No, Parker, you have 10 seconds!
不 帕克尔 你只有十秒钟的时间了
Get out! Parker, Parker, listen to me. Listen to me.
离开那 帕克尔 听我说
The code you have isn't four digits.
密♥码♥不是四位数
It's longer.
不止四位数
Some of those numbers must repeat. Wait, no.
肯定有几个数字是重复使用的 等一下 不
No, wait. What is it, five digits, six digits? What is it?
不 等一下 那到底是几位数 五位数吗 还是六位数
There's too many possibilities.
可能性太多了
Saunders said only he had access,
桑德斯说只有他才能进去
so it's not random.
所以密♥码♥肯定有规律
It's, um -- it's month, day, year.
肯定是月日年排列的
Six digits. Um, um... It's a date!
六位数 肯定是某个特别的日期
April 6, 1994, I became C.E.O.
我在1994年4月6日被任命为执行总裁
Okay Parker, listen. 0-4-0-6-9-4.
帕克尔 听好了 密♥码♥是040694
April 6, 1994 is the C.E.O.'s start date.
桑德斯是1994年4月6日当上的执行总裁
Why aren't lasers warmer?
这么多激光怎么都不暖和呢
Who are you working for, the board?
你们到底是受雇于谁的 董事会吗
They've wanted me out for years.
他们一直想要除掉我
I can assure you, Mr. Saunders --
我可以向你保证 桑德斯先生
I can smell disloyalty.
我能察觉有人背叛我
The board hired you to dig dirt up on me?
董事会雇你们来查我的底吗
I have enemies. I know I do.
我树敌不少 我自己也清楚
I bet they have confederates planting evidence.
我敢肯定他们还有同党在陷害我
Search for others.
把他的同党找出来
Parker, we're blown.
帕克尔 我们暴露了
Almost there.
我就快得手了
Sir, there's an intruder in the vault.
总裁 有人入侵了保险库
The system says the intruder is you.
系统显示入侵者是你
We trap him...
我们给他设下圈套
...and we root him out.
然后等他落网
This way.
这边请
I'm being set up.
你们陷害我
I'll see that evidence burn before it brings me down.
我肯定会在你们扳倒我之前 把证据销毁
Take them.
抓住他们
Oh, please. Really?
拜托 真要来这一套吗
Your guys are so hopeless,
你的手下没半点用
my accountant could take them.
我的会计就能干掉他们
Don't let him hit the burn-room switch.
别让他按高保室的开关
Parker's still in there.
帕克尔还在里面呢
Parker, get out now.
帕克尔 马上离开那儿
Everyone. I want you to seearch everyone.
每个人都给我检查一遍
When they're out,you search their offices.
就算人不在 也给我搜他们的办公室
Who's this?
这帮人是谁
Oh, we are the Quincy Greenfarmers Club,
我们是昆西绿色农场俱乐部的
and I'm gonna tell you something, sir.
而且我跟你说 先生
We are writing a stern letter.
我们要写信投诉你们
Hey, Teacher Mike.
迈克老师
Why, hello, uh, Teacher Jen.
你好呀 珍老师
Almost there.
我马上就得手了
So, the diamond is in the potato?
钻石在土豆里吗
Park -- there is no diamond.
帕克尔 根本就没什么钻石
Verd Agra. Super tuber.
佛得·阿格拉公♥司♥ 超级土豆
Haven't you been listening?
你都没听吗
Not really.
没仔细听
Parker, get out now.
帕克尔 马上离开那儿
I don't care who they are. Search everyone.
我不管他们是谁 每个人都给我搜
Saunders!
桑德斯
I have the board of directors on the line. What?
我正在跟董事会主席通话 怎么了
I'll make it easy for you. You're fired.
我就长话短说吧 你被解雇了
Excuse me?
你说什么
That janitor literally cleaned up.
那个清洁工这下还真是一身轻了
Okay, get ready to transfer all the dirty money
好了 我准备把所有的赃款
into Saunders' account.
都转到桑德斯的账户里
And...now, Hardison.
开始转账吧 哈德森
Done and done.
搞定了
Did you really think that you could sabotage us
你以为真能破坏这个公♥司♥
and get away with it?
还不需要承担后果吗
We saw the money enter your account.
我们查到了你账户里的那笔钱了
You were paid to ignite a roomful of acquisitions.
你收了钱 然后把我们的劳动成果都给烧了
Paid?
收了别人的钱
No! This is ridiculous! This is absurd!
别碰我 真是一派胡言 太荒唐了
I made this company what it is!
这公♥司♥是我一手创建的
I built this company!
这间公♥司♥是我建的
Miss West. Come with us.
韦斯特小姐 跟我们走一趟
What? Why?
为什么
Oh, and, uh, uh, make sure the transfer came from Jana.
还有 确保钱是从珍娜的账户转进去的
Nice.
漂亮
Excuse me! Wha--
搞什么 你们
Didn't you hear what I just said?!
难道没听见我刚才说的话吗
Hey, kids!
孩子们好
Did you guys have fun today?
你们今天玩得开心吗
Yeah, it was fun. Yeah, we had a lot of fun.
挺好玩的 超级好玩的呢
All right, everybody. Let's get on the bus.
好了 大家都上车吧
See ya.
再见
Hey. Trade you.
跟你换
Make sure the slice has as many eyes as possible.
你要确保切下来的这块上面有很多芽
The what? Sprouts.
很多什么 新芽
Hmm. Can't do that with a diamond.
也就土豆能这样 钻石就不行
I have the board of directors on the line.
我正在跟董事会主席通话
What? I'll make it easy for you. You're fired.
怎么了 我就长话短说吧 你被解雇了
And the rest of the super tuber?
剩下的超级土豆呢
Bye! Bye! Bye! Bye!
再见 再见
And then the computer guy
然后那个电脑狂人
made the guard's head explode, and then she was on fire,
把保安的头弄爆了 然后那个女的就着火了
and then the big guy beat up a thousand guys.
再然后那个大个子打晕了一千个人
Trevor, what did we say about overusing your words?
特雷弗 你又在胡说八道了
Here you are. Thanks, bro.
酒来了 谢谢伙计
They fired that C.E.O.
他们炒了那个总裁
They're prosecuting him for grand larceny
指控他大额盗窃罪
and stealing company property.
和偷窃公♥司♥财产
Wow. I didn't know anything about that.
这我可不知道
Thank you.
谢谢
What's, uh...
那个土豆
it sprouts faster this way.
这样发芽的更快
Bye.
再见
Nice work in the vault.
你在保险库里干的漂亮
I was living in the moment.
我是随性生活
Um, punching Hardison, that was, uh, inspired.
给哈德森的那拳是即兴发挥吧
Work of a mastermind.
干得漂亮
What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
Now, come on. Don't -- I can't --
拜托 别这样 我不能
What do this? No, I just it's
不能什么 不能这样吗 不是 我只是
You can't do this? Really? Well, it's
你不能这样吗 真的吗 只是
A former jesuit seminary student
一个毕业于神学院的学生
doesn't know if he can handle a casual relationship.
居然不知道自己能不能处理一段简单的感情
No, it's What a shocker.
不 这只是 真让人吃惊啊
No, it's just -- I mean, this --
不 这只是 我是说
Um, just -- what --
只是 我不知道
What do we, uh...do?
我们该干什么
I say...
要我说
dinner.
吃个饭吧
Just dinner. Just a bite to eat.
只是晚餐而已 一起吃点东西
As colleagues. As friends.
作为同事 作为朋友
Exactly.
没错
Nate, I don't know where you are
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表