剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
...we'll talk to our boss and get back to you.
我们会跟我们的上级谈谈 然后再告诉你
But what is it that you want?
但是你这么做的目的是什么呢
Withdraw your protection.
不要再保护他
Let the system do its work.
让司法系统惩罚他
Let him stand trial for the death of David Schaevel.
让他为大卫·施艾沃的死而接受庭审
Hello?
有人吗
Look, I-I'm still here.
我还在这呢
Prisoner's dilemma, kid.
这就是囚徒困境 孩子
Guilty on all counts.
所有罪行都成立
I thought the jury was still deliberating.
我以为陪审团还在讨论呢
Doesn't mean they haven't reached a decision.
这不代表他们没有通过决议呀
Well, I guess it's my turn to be impressed.
这下轮到我对你刮目相看了
I hope this has all been worth it, Mr. Ford.
我希望你做的这一切都值得 福特先生
Worth what?
值得什么
Attracting my attention.
引起我的注意
Here we go.
干杯
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表