剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
So, uh, you know, I'll need the cash
所以 如果你想入伙的话
on my trading-room floor if you want to be a part of this.
至少要在这个期限内把钱给我
Otherwise, I'm gonna have to, you know, move on without you.
不然的话 我就不得不撇下你了
I'm in.
没问题
He's in.
上钩了
Okay. We're gonna run it again.
好了 我们再来一遍
All right. Everybody...
听着 各就各位
Places. Back to one!
大家回到起点
This -- this is a disaster.
这简直就是场灾难
Well, maybe we'll get lucky and he won't show up.
运气好的话 他也许不会来
Oh, he's gonna show.
不不 他会来的
Okay, people. Once again.
来来 大家再来一遍
Parker, lovely blonde here,
现在由 帕克尔这位可爱的金发姑娘
is Greg Sherman.
扮演格雷格·谢尔曼
Boo! Boo! Boo! Boo!
嘘声一片
Eliot is his driver.
埃利奥特扮演他的司机
Now, once they've entered,
如果大家等他们进门了才开始有所动作
it's too late to begin your moves.
那就太晚了
You need to be moving
所以你们要在他们进门之前
and doing everything that you're doing before they enter.
就各就各位 各司其职
Before.
之前
So when we say "Action,"
也就是说我们一说"开始"
it has to be happening then.
你们就应该进入状态了
Think of it as a dance, all right?
就想象在跳一场舞 关键是掌握节奏
One, two, three. One, two, three.
一二三四 五六七八
You two -- you're yelling out orders.
你们俩 嚷嚷着发号♥施令
You three -- you're on the phones.
你们仨 专心打电♥话♥
You -- that's when you cross with your file cart.
你 这时候就夹着文件夹走过来
Well, where's the bear?
那只熊在哪儿呢
There is no bear, Mrs. Cox.
没有什么熊 考克斯女士
No, no. There's no bear.
是啊 没有熊
Think of it as a dance.
把这一切想象成一场舞就行了
Nugget, the moment you see the screens move into cocoa futures,
金块 当你看到屏幕上出现可可期货时
that's when you cross in front of the mark and say your line!
你就走到他面前说你的台词
Okay, um, Sophie,
好的 苏菲
what is my motivation for going over there?
那我走过去要做什么
Your motivation is to get to the other side of the room.
你只要走到房♥间那头 就可以了
Oh. Gotcha.
明白了
Okay. And, people, please, do not stare at the mark.
大家听着 不要盯着目标人物看
Golden -- golden rule
最重要的是 千万 千万
do not stare at the mark.
不要死盯着他看
Okay. Now, uh, Parker, Eliot -- wait for action.
好了 帕克尔 埃利奥特 准备
You hear action, a couple of beats,
听到开始以后 等个几秒
then you come back in the room.
再走进来
Now listen, everybody.
大家各就各位
We're gonna do it again from the top.
我们从头再来一遍
We only have a few minutes before we go live.
离真正上演只有几分钟了
So, let's make this a good one, okay?
我们这次争取做到最好 好吗
This is for us, okay? Let's do it. Let's do it.
加油 准备好了
Go for us. All right. Focus.
加油 打起精神
Come on. Lots of activity. Busy, busy.
各就各位 进入状态
Come on.
快快
Buy, buy. Sell, sell.
买♥♥进 抛出
Stay busy. Stay busy.
进入状态
And action!
开始
Buy, buy! Sell, sell!
买♥♥进 抛出
Uh, sorry.
抱歉
Sell!
抛出
Cut! Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut!
卡 卡 停停停
Hold on, hold on!
等等 停下
Nugget, what happened?
金块 你怎么了
I'm s-sorry. I tripped.
对不起 我绊了一跤
You tripped?
绊了一跤
Back to one. She's staring at me, right here.
回到起点 她在那傻站着盯着我看
You guys, back outside.
你们俩 先回外面去
Did you look at the mark? Back outside. Back to one.
你盯着他看干嘛 回到原位
Hardison, you got anything?
哈德森 有情况吗
Um, nothing, man.
什么也没有 伙计
Just a tired, overworked hacker
只有一个过度操劳的悲催黑客
who's actually sick of orange soda.
喝橙汁汽水喝到想吐
I think we lost him, Nate.
我觉得我们好像失败了
No, no, no. This is - this is - this is gonna work.
不不 我们会成功的
This is gonna work. Okay.
会成功的
Uh, we're gonna reset everything.
我们再重新编排一下
Okay, guys, guys, come in.
伙计们 进来
We got to talk. Now he's here right now.
我们再商量下 他来了
Okay. He's here!
听着 他来了
He's here. We're going live.
他来了 这次可是来真的了
This is not a rehearsal anymore.
这可不是彩排了 伙计们
This is it. This is it.
来真的了啊 真的
We got one shot at this, everybody.
大家听好了 我们只有一次机会
We're gonna make it work. Places!
只准成功不许失败 各就各位
Focus. Focus!
集中精力 集中精力
Break a leg. You're gonna be great.
加油 你们一定能做到的
Okay, thanks. You're gonna be great.
好的 谢谢 你一定会演得很出色的
Okay.
好的
Ms. Dubois and the counter are expecting you, Mr. Sherlock.
杜布瓦女士和柜员们都在等着您呢 夏洛克先生
It's "Sherman".
是谢尔曼
I- I want everything you got, absolutely everything you got.
我要你所有的钱 全部
Can you believe this?
你能相信吗
We haven't had a day this exciting
自从我们在99年卖♥♥ 卖♥♥空黄豆那次以后
since we s-shorted soy beans in '99.
这是第一次这么忙
Welcome, Mr. um - um...?
欢迎 你姓什么来着
Sherman. So when do you announce China?
谢尔曼 你什么时候宣布中国的事
Oh, next month or the month after.
下个月要不就下下个月
The count has to acquire more futures,
现在时机还不成熟
and then when everybody sees that the crop report is wrong
等到大家都发现农业报告出错了
and panic sets in,
开始慌了阵脚的时候
we announce China.
我们就宣布中国的事
Hey, Marco, yeah, hey. Where's your money, huh?
傻鱼 你来啦 你的钱带来了没
I mean, I got to log it in before the report gets here.
我要在报告到手之前就投资
It's "Mako".
是鲨鱼
And everything I have to give you is right here.
我要给你的东西都在这了
Okay, beautiful.
好的 太好了
You want to count it?
你想数数吗
I had trouble keeping a straight face.
我可是一直强忍♥着不笑出来呀
Oh! And you...
还有你
"The Chocolate Whisperer".
朱古力语者
That is rich.
你们准备的内容还真丰富呀
I was onto you guys the whole time.
我一直盯着你们的一举一动呢
Which is not to say
当然啦
that you didn't have some nice flourishes.
你们也有干得很精彩的地方
Flying me to Ecuador? Wow!
居然还把我弄到厄瓜多尔去了
Oh, hey. There he is.
就是这家伙
I love this guy.
我爱死他了
The thing with the snake - oh!
吃蛇心那段 太精彩了
And then you decided to run the big store on me.
然后你们准备在我身上耍趸货那招
A little historical note -
我给你们回顾一下历史吧
my grandfather invented the big store.
这招是我祖父发明的
And with such rank amateurs - I mean, losers -
你们居然还找这么烂的群众演员 一群废物
I can't count how many tells I saw walking in.
从我进门开始 我就看到了数不清的破绽
They're wearing trading jackets?
他们居然还穿着交易员的制♥服♥
What is this, 1990?
你当现在还是九十年代吗
And this guy - this guy forgot his line.
还有这家伙 他居然还忘词儿
Yeah, okay. So you weren't fooled.
好吧 你没上当
I get it.
我了解
But, also, you didn't make any money, did you?
但是你也没赚到钱 不是吗
Oh, yes, I did.
我还真赚到了
Your little Starbucks of China action -
你那个所谓的中国的星巴克那招
that story was so good,
那故事太绝了
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表