剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
To the constitution of the United States of America.
跟美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法结了
Man, those guys are really mad at you.
那些家伙真的对你很火大
At you, Hurley. I think they're mad at you.
是对你 赫利 我看他们是冲你来的
We got to get off the street.
我们得离开这条街
So, what, random shots fired
怎么了 就是周五晚上
in the big city on a Friday night?
闹市区有人乱放枪嘛
That's not unusual. Look, man, violent crimes in
有什么大不了的 美国各大城市的
major American cities is at their all-time low in over 40 years.
犯罪率是近四十年来最低的
Excuse the hell out of me, public-service announcement.
你坑我呢 政♥府♥公告你也信
Nate's not at the bar, shots fired -- come on, man.
内特不在酒吧 外面有枪声 动动脑子
There's no writing. Just a magnetic strip.
上面没字 就是张磁片卡
Somebody was firing while they were running.
是在奔跑中开的枪
Call Nate.
打电♥话♥给内特
Doesn't have his cellphone on him.
他没带电♥话♥
Then earbud.
那就用耳塞
No, man, loo--
没有 伙计
Wherever he is, whatever trouble he's gotten into --
不管他在哪里 惹上了什么麻烦
We're flying blind.
我们都无从得知了
They are not after me, Nate.
他们不是冲着我来的 内特
Look, I don't mean to be negative here,
我不想打击你
But I've made my amends,
但我已经改过自新了
And you're still breaking the law and stuff.
而你还在做犯法的事情
Hurley, you are in over your head, again.
赫利 你脑子又秀逗了
Until I figure out what's going on,
我弄清♥真♥♥相♥之前
We are not leaving this basement.
我们不能离开地下室
Uh, we are leaving this basement.
我们还是离开地下室吧
Hurley. Yeah.
赫利 是啊
It's God.
上帝在那里
Listen to him.
聆听他的教诲吧
Call Sophie and Parker.
打电♥话♥找苏菲和帕克尔
Can't -- they're busy.
不行 她们都忙着呢
Well, Parker's busy.
至少帕克尔忙着呢
Man Look, look, man, look.
哥们儿 你看 哥们儿
I'm betting this is a hotel room key, okay?
这肯定是酒店房♥间的钥匙
I've hacked my phone to read the strip, and...
我用手♥机♥读取了上面的磁条
Bam, Palaestra Hotel
看 帕拉斯托酒店
Even got the room number.
房♥间号♥都有了
Palaestra hotel's a couple of blocks over.
帕拉斯托酒店离这里几个街区
Yeah. Let's go.
没错 我们走
You know anybody else who can do that?
你知道还有谁能这么牛吗
Do you? No, I don't think so.
你知道吗 我看悬
Damn the tux. Damn the tux.
可恶的礼服佬 可恶的礼服佬
Hi!
你们好
First time? Oh, no, no.
第一次来吗 不不
I'm clean and sober, two years.
我可洁身自好了 都洁两年了
It's my friend's first time.
我朋友是第一次来
Good for you. So you're his sponsor?
真不错 你是他的保证人吗
Ah, No, no, no, no. kind of.
不不不 差不多吧
Hey, let me talk to you a sec.
我跟你说句话
First night's always the hardest.
第一次总是最难的
First, you're not my friend.
首先 你不是我朋友
Second, you're a drug mule. Uh, no.
其次 你在贩毒 不不
I used to be a drug addict.
我曾是瘾君子
I think I'd know if I was a drug mule. Hurley, listen,
我会不清楚啥是贩毒吗 赫利
they keep the drugs in these.
他们把毒品藏在这里面
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Sister Lupe would not get me involved in that kind of thing.
鲁佩修女才不会让我卷进这种事呢
"Sister Lupe"? When did you meet this "Sister Lupe"?
鲁佩修女 你什么时候认识的鲁佩修女
What's that? What's with the quotes?
这什么意思 打这引号♥什么意思
She's not a nun! Not a nun.
她才不是修女 不是修女
Yeah. I met her doing charity work.
我可是在慈善活动中认识她的
Look, here's a picture of us.
看 这是我们俩的照片
What? Nuns swim.
怎么的 修女也能游泳啊
Hurley, you've been duped, okay? No!
赫利 你被耍了 明白吗 才没有
Yes. Listen.
你有 听着
Look, I know I used to be a screw-up, okay?
我知道我过去是个混球 好吧
But I'm not that guy anymore.
但我已经变了
I don't hurt people anymore!
我不再伤害别人了
Okay, now, it's not...it's not your fault. I'm a good guy!
好的 这不是你的错 我是好人了
Really, I am. I understand. It's not your fault.
我真的是 我理解 不是你的错
I swear. You are.
我发誓 你是
Yes, you are. You're a good guy.
你确实是个好人
And I'm sure you're doing great work,
我相信你在做好事
And that she's a nun -- an improbably hot nun, by the way,
她是修女 虽然性感得不像真的
but she's a nun, okay?
但她就是修女 好吗
Okay, got it, yeah. My bad.
我明白了 我的错
Everything you said, you're right.
你说的一切都是对的
Yeah, I take it all back. Okay? No, no, you're good.
我把话收回行吗 没问题 你是好人
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好了
We're gonna stay hidden down in this basement
现在我们先藏在地下室里
Until I figure out what's going on, okay?
直到我弄清♥真♥♥相♥ 好吗
No, no, no, no, no. You're not gonna hug me anymore.
别别别 别再抱了
Sorry. Okay? No hugs.
抱歉 好了吧 别抱了
All right, let me see the phone.
好了 把你的手♥机♥给我
Oh, it's actually not a phone. It plays music.
这可不只是手♥机♥ 能放音乐呢
Do you want to see? We're about to start.
你想看吗 我们要开始了
Sweet.
好极了
Okay, listen. I need a phone.
好吧 我需要用电♥话♥
Sorry, the offices are closed.
不好意思 办公室都关门了
No, no! I need...a phone -- now.
不不 我需要 用电♥话♥ 现在就要
Sorry. Have a seat.
不好意思 坐下吧
Did you get a look at that dark-haired fella with him?
你看见跟他一起的那个黑发人了吗
No, if we lost the courier,
没有 我们要是跟丢了运货人
Callaghan's gonna have our heads.
卡拉汉一定会要我们脑袋的
The church.
是教堂
They're in the church.
他们躲教堂里去了
Oh, I'm not just busting into a church to kill two men.
我可不要冲进教堂里 杀掉两个人
What if they're in the church basement?
如果他们躲在教堂的地下室里了呢
If they're in the church basement,
要是他们在地下室里
Then we can kill 'em.
我们就可以杀他们了
So you're implying that the church is holy
你是说 教堂是神圣的
But the church basement isn't?
但教堂的地下室就不神圣了吗
They don't say mass in the basement.
又没人在地下室作弥撒
The church basement is not holy ground.
教堂地下室不是圣地
So, what, it goes holy ground,
那又怎样 这是圣地
Mm, the basement, holy ground!
地下室也是圣地
The boy scouts meet in the basement,
童子军都在地下室集♥会♥
And they're not a religious group.
他们可不是宗教团体
A boy scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful,
童子军可靠 忠诚 互助
Friendly, courteous, kind, obedient,
友爱 谦恭 善良 服从
Cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent!
乐观 节俭 勇敢 干净 还虔诚
"Reverent" is right there at the end,
句末就是"虔诚"两个大字
Because it is, if not a faith-based organization,
所以童子军就算不是宗教团体
not entirely secular.
也并非完全世俗
So you're not coming in with me.
就是说你不跟我进去
We'll wait right here,
我们在这里等
And we'll -- I don't know -- shoot the courier when he comes out.
然后 大不了等运货人一出来就毙了他
You can call Callaghan if you want,
你要是想给卡拉汉打电♥话♥就打吧
But I am not going into that church.
我是绝对不会进教堂的
This about the guy that Parker took the picture with?
是因为帕克尔照相的那个男的吗
Yes, it's about the guy that parker took the picture with.
没错 就是因为帕克尔照相的那个男的
You're kidding me. Who goes to a cocktail lounge in a tuxedo?
开什么玩笑 谁会穿着无尾礼服去酒会
Who does he think he is? I don't know, man.
他以为他谁啊 我不知道 哥们儿
He's not even her type. Did you see him?
他根本不喜欢她喜欢的类型 你看到没
She likes choc Maybe every once in a while take the hoodie off
她喜欢巧克力 你偶尔也该换下连帽衫
You saw the chocolate piece of hood and put a suit on,
你看见巧克力包装纸了 穿上正装
She was eating chocolate maybe light some candles.
她那是在吃巧克力 点几支蜡烛
Getting it. Back away from "Witch Of The Warcraft"
看到吧 别再玩什么"魔兽打架"
And take care of... You know, I'm about sick of you
多关心关心 我真是受够你了
and all my games. It makes --
老找我游戏的茬 这让我...
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表