剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
You know, Nate, it seems like
内特 最近这段时间以来
lately you've been so focused on the part of the job
你一直纠结于我们怎么搞垮别人
where we wreck people, I thought it might be nice
所以我觉得偶尔让你看看
to show you we actually do some good in the world.
我们对这个世界做出的良性改变也不错
I know you're mad, but --
我知道你不爽 但是
Hardison...
哈德森
thanks.
谢谢
All right.
好吧
You, uh... We're gonna...
你 我们要
Okay.
好吧
You want to see how my night was?
你想知道我这个晚上是怎么过的吗
Don't talk to them.
别跟他们讲话
Then they'll make us stay.
不然他们会强迫咱们留下了
You see this?
你看见这个了吗
Hey, oh! There they are.
这俩人来了
Sophie, this is Lupe.
苏菲 这位是鲁佩
Let me pour you a drink!
我给你倒杯酒吧
All right. All right.
够了够了 我们刚才已经
We were drinking tequila.
喝了不少龙舌兰了
I got whiskey.
我有威士忌
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表