剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Please stop. I can't take no more.
拜托你打住 我可受不了了
Seriously, stop.
拜托你了 打住
The problem with classic P.D.
经典囚徒困境的问题在于
is that it doesn't take into account
它并未将侯世达的
Hofstadter's theory of superrationality.
超理性理论考虑进去
Hofstadter's theory was It was first paper
侯世达的理论 它六个月前
J.I.G.T. six months ago.
首次刊登在JIGT上
Or do you not get the peer-reviewed journals at your school?
还是说你没有拿到同行评审期刊
You know what? Y-you probably don't. My bad.
看来 八成你没拿到 我的错
Thing is -- that little one-act,
事实是 你这小小的举动
it might impress the folks at Holyoke,
可能会唬住霍利约克的民众
but this ain't Holyoke, brother.
但这里可不是霍利约克 老兄
Quiet, everybody. Quiet.
安静 大家安静
Hey! Hey, man, wait up.
喂 伙计 等等
You bodied that fool back there.
你让那蠢货难堪了
Yeah, a little bit, right?
嗯 是有点
Where'd you learn all that?
你这套从哪学来的
I just made it up.
瞎编的
Are you serious?
真的吗
Yeah. Why?
真的 为什么
Because, man...
因为...
screw that guy. That's why.
让那蠢货见鬼去吧 这就是原因
Nice.
漂亮
Come on. Are you kidding me?!
拜托 怎么又被贴条了
Damn it!
该死
Hey, let me see that.
给我瞧瞧
And your license.
还有驾照
Okay, if I just spoof this thing right here...
看我的瞒天过海
wrap a dot host inside this thing right here...
在系统里随便输入一个假名
and we have...
然后...
a convoy.
搞定了
Like it never happened.
像没发生过一样
For real?
真假啊
Yeah.
真的
So, you're some kind of genius, huh?
你算得上天才了
Maybe.
也许吧
That's cool. I'm super rich.
真酷 那我还是百万富翁呢
This afternoon, there's a party at our farmhouse --
今天下午农舍有个派对
Hot chicks, cool guys.
各种辣妹帅哥
You should come.
你一定要来
Yeah. Sounds like a plan, man.
嗯 我会考虑的
This is an experiment that tests
这项实验的目的是检验
how negative reinforcement affects learning.
负强化是如何影响学习行为的
On the other side of that mirror,
镜子另一面
we have a volunteer hooked up to a machine
志愿者连接着
that can administer electric shocks.
释放电击的机器
This device signals the machine to shock the subject.
这个装置用来控制放电
Shock ranges from very annoying to mildly painful
电击强度从不舒服到轻微疼痛
but can't cause any serious damage to the volunteer.
但不会造成志愿者身体损伤
So, now I'm gonna ask the subject a series of questions.
现在我要问实验对象一系列问题
If he gets any of the questions wrong,
如果他回答错误
what you do is use the device to --
你就要按一下
Okay.
好的
Yeah, you should wait until I ask a question. I didn't -- oh.
你应该等我问完问题 我...
And then if he gets the question wrong, you can use it.
如果答错了 你再按按钮
Okay, yeah. Just give it to me.
行了 给我吧
Give me the device.
给我
Okay, I'm just gonna hang on to this
我念完说明
while I read the instructions.
再还给你
"Thank you for volunteering your time.
"感谢你的志愿工作
In this study, you will --"
在本项研究中 你会"
Wha--
啥
What?
怎么了
You obviously have it.
在你那里 别装了
I don't have it. Okay. Give it to me.
不在我这 拿来
You cle--
你
Oh. This? Yeah. Give it to me.
你是说这个 给我
Come on. G-give it to me. Give it -- just give it to me.
给我 拿来
Come on.
快点
Don't touch me!
放手
Aah! Aah! Take back the night!!
夜晚快快降临
Soup is good food! Ooh-hoo!
汤真是好东西
Okay.
过去吧
We treat our volunteers very well.
我们对待志愿者很友好
Hey, you!
是你啊
Can I help you?
有什么能为你效劳的
Hi. Ooh.
你好
You don't remem--
不记得...
Sorry. I thought you went to my gym.
抱歉 我以为在健身房♥见过你
No.
没有
I mean, obviously, you go to a gym.
我是说 你很强健
Ooh. What, uh, you play ball?
你是搞球类运动的
I play for the school.
校队的
Oh, yeah. What number are you?
真的吗 几号♥
My number's 42, baby, the real deal.
42号♥ 宝贝 超级威武
42.
42号♥
That's the number of days I've been off my meds.
正好我停药之后疯狂了42天了
And counting.
还在继续
See ya.
回见
Call me.
打我电♥话♥
Make it 43.
43天哦
Look at this manifest.
看看这些名单
Every single one of these volunteers has the same address.
每个人住址都是一样的
It's a homeless shelter.
那是个收♥容♥所♥
Well, it makes sense.
这就讲得通了
There's a lot of PTSD among the homeless.
流浪汉中精神障碍的人很多
Okay, so that's where they go to recruit
所以他们开始新实验的时候
when it's time to start a new trial.
就到这里招募志愿者
When's the next one start?
下一次招募什么时候
Couple of days.
几天之后
What are you thinking?
你有什么打算
Well, while Hardison's waiting on his invite to the little sewing club,
哈德森等着那娘娘腔社团的邀请时
I'll do what I do.
我也做些力所能及的事
All right, if you are selected,
如果你被选中
they'll hinge you a pledge token. You'll know when you see it.
他们会给你一个信物 看到就明白了
Also, you need to be mingling.
另外 你得与别人交际
I'm mingling.
我在交际
With someone other than Parker.
别光和帕克尔一起
They recruit the people they like.
他们只招募自己相中的人
This is -- it's a bad idea. It's a real bad idea.
这...这真是个馊主意
It's bad. Mm. Hardison, relax.
馊主意 哈德森 放松
You've pulled off a hundred cons.
你就是靠行骗吃饭的
Yeah, playing stereotypes, okay?
那都是老套了
Nigerian princes, Saudi billionaires,
尼日利亚王子 沙特富翁
British people-- no offense.
英国人 无意冒犯
But look, Sophie, this is different, all right?
但是 苏菲 这次不一样了
I-I got to be me, but, like, cooler,
我得扮演自己 而且是更酷的自己
and you can't fake cool.
酷是装不出来的
Parker? Come on.
帕克尔 来吧
I don't -- I don't want to get up.
我不想起来
I don't -- I-I don't -- I don't want to get up.
我...我不想站起来
No. I know.
不要 我知道
Remember the other night
记得那天晚上
when you were playing with your pretend friends?
你和那些看不见的朋友玩游戏吗
They're real. Look, they're -- they're not pretend.
他们是真的 看得见
They're just not in the same room with me.
只是不在一个世界
They're an elf, a dwarf, and a thing with a tail.
精灵 矮人 还有带尾巴的东西
I'm pretty sure they're pretend.
肯定是看不见的朋友
Remember when you took the thingy with the glowing thingy
还记得你抢走光剑
and then you used it to kill the guy who was on the shiny stuff
杀死辉耀之敌
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表