剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
So, any comment about this -- this buyout?
对于这次的收♥购♥ 有什么意见吗
I have no idea what you are talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
From the Germans.
我从德国人那儿听说的
Check the stock price.
看看现在的股价吧
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I'm running out of cons here. Where are they?
我的伎俩快用完了 他们在哪呢
Hey, pumpkin.
宝贝儿
Battery's okay.
电池还能用
Cold kept it good.
低温保住了电量
There's another message. Should we watch it?
还有一条留言 我们要不要看
That's for his wife, Parker.
那是给他妻子的 帕克尔
That's not for us.
不是给我们的
Okay. So, how's this gonna work?
这个要怎么弄
We don't have enough time to put the screws into the ice.
我们没有时间来固定螺丝
So I'm gonna send you up, and then you belay me up.
我会先把你送上出 你再把我拉上去
What about him?
那他怎么办
We'll put a rigging on him, try to pull the body up.
在他身上绑个绳索 然后把他拽上去
"Alan."
"艾伦"
And he's coming with us.
他要和我们一起出去
Okay, I got a fix on Nate and Mrs. Scott's signal
我定位了内特和斯科特夫人的信♥号♥♥
Coming down the mountain.
他们正往山下走
But there's still no audio yet,
但现在还没有声音
And it looks like there's a big storm coming through,
貌似有一场大暴风雪要到来了
and it's bouncing radio signals all over the place.
会把所有信♥号♥♥都掩盖的
Let me know the second that you hear anything, okay?
一旦听到什么响动 立即通知我
A word.
借一步说话
Oui? Stop it.
什么 别装了
The Germans and the Japanese
德国人和日本人
think I'm running a game on them.
认为我在耍他们
I can't get my office on the phone.
又无法拨通办公室的电♥话♥
I have no idea what's going on,
我不知道到底怎么了
But what I do know is you're in the middle of it.
但我知道你绝对逃脱不了干系
Check your stock price.
看看你的股价
I can't.
看不了
Just give it a sec.
多等一秒钟
What the hell is going on?
到底发生了什么事
Oh, dear.
亲爱的
Miyashta's pulling out,
宫下在抛售股票呢
Which means the Germans are pulling out,
意味着德国人也会抛售掉
which means your stock's gonna crash,
意味着你的股票会大跌
And we can take your company.
而我们就可以接手你的公♥司♥
Nice accent.
口音不错
Now, who are you? And what do you want?
你到底是谁 到底想要什么
Karen!
凯伦
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I mean -- I mean, we're all so sorry.
我们都很抱歉
Don't.
别装了
Hey, baby!
亲爱的
I'm running the Moscow Circus con,
我在用"莫斯科马戏团"的局
and you're the Ivan. Go.
而你是伊万 上吧
Okay, I'm kind of dying of altitude sickness here.
高原反应快把我折磨死了
Well, then, do it quickly.
那就快点搞定
All right, I go up, set up a pulley --
我上去 安装一个滑轮
Assuming there's enough rope.
但愿绳索够长
I then pull you up, then him.
我再把你拉上来 然后是他
We're gonna dead-lift him out of here
我们合力把他从这拖出去
and then carry him back down the mountain?
再把他带下山
We're burning daylight, Parker.
太阳快下山了 帕克尔
Well, then, we better hurry.
我们最好快一点
Parker!
帕克尔
You all right?
你没事吧
I got it. I got it.
没事 我没事
The rope snapped.
绳索断了
We're gonna be short.
不够长了
I got to take the rigging off him. We need the rope.
我得把他身上的绳索取下来 需要绳子
No! Parker!
不行 帕克尔
No! - It's done!
不 -他已经死了
No! This is what we're supposed to do!
不 这是我们应该做的
We're supposed to get him back to his wife!
我们应该把他带回他妻子身边
Nate would do it, Sophie would do it,
内特会这么做 苏菲会这么做
Hardison would do it!
哈德森也会这么做的
They would do the right thing!
他们会把他带回去
I want to do the right thing!
我要把他带回去
God.
老天
I am not buying any of this.
你说的这些我都不信
I don't care, okay? I can gut your company anytime I want,
无所谓 我随时可以毁掉你的公♥司♥
okay, and pick up the pieces later.
然后再慢慢收拾残局
Look, the widow gave me the notebook. Okay?
那寡妇把笔记本交给了我
The account numbers, everything I need to prove
账户号♥码之类的 所有证明
that the majority of your mortgage assets
你的银行资产的不属于你的资料
aren't even yours -- except, of course, the worthless ones.
都在我这儿 无一例外
You're bluffing.
你在虚张声势
Okay. Have you heard from your Russian?
你有没有收到俄♥国♥人的回复
Heh. What do you want?
你想要什么
What I want you to do is I just want you to wait a few hours.
我就想让你再多等几个小时
Just stall, okay, because we're getting into position
拖延时间 因为我们就快能从
to profit from Miyashta's announcement.
宫下的宣告中赚取利润了
When I get back, I want to see that notebook.
等我回来 我要看到那笔记本
Yeah.
没问题
It's a good thing it was us.
幸好是我们俩
Because we'd leave him.
因为我们会丢下他
Because they would've kept trying
其他人不会放弃
and they would've froze to death right next to him,
他们会冻死在他旁边
especially Hardison.
尤其是哈德森
So it was a good thing it was us.
所以幸好是我们俩
The two of us --
我们两个
we do things they can't...
能做一些他们做不到
won't.
也不肯做的事
Does that make us bad?
这说明咱俩很坏吗
It makes us...
这说明我俩
...us.
都是凡人
Now, you can take that as a gift...
你认为这是天赋也好
or you can take it as a curse.
诅咒也罢
And that's up to you.
都随你的便
Wait.
等一下
I want to play that last message on his phone --
我想看一下他电♥话♥上的最后那条留言
just in case he wanted us to do something for him.
万一他还有心愿未了呢
Fair enough.
有道理
Attention, base camp.
大本营 请注意
Hardison!
哈德森
Ye --
在
Yes? Ye --
听到吗 我在
yes!
太好了
Ye -- wait. Parker. Parker? You there?
等一下 帕克尔 帕克尔 听到吗
Talking...uses...oxygen.
说话是很费氧的好不好
Right.
对哦
Look, y'all, I just --
听着 我只是
I just want to say that y'all are my peoples, and --
我只是想说你们都是我兄弟
Hardison. You know, I was so scared.
哈德森 我吓坏了
Hardison, shut up!
哈德森 闭嘴
Listen to this.
你听好了
Attention, base camp.
大本营 请注意
Now, let me get this straight.
现在 我要弄清楚一件事
When I said -- when I said "simple stall",
当我说 当我说让你"稍微拖延他们一会"时
you heard...
你听成了
"multinational, high-finance feeding frenzy", right?
"制♥造♥多重身份 高端经济危机"了是吧
Tomahto, tomato.
意思都差不多
Nate, I've got Eliot and Parker coming down the mountain,
内特 埃利奥特和帕克尔正在下山了
and I've got something you need to hear.
另外你得听听这个
Go check on Karen.
我去看看凯伦
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表