剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Acquisitions and mergers for some giant German bank.
他是德国某大型银行并购方面的负责人
He's very flirty.
他很轻浮
Guten tag.
你好
Mochten sie etwas schnapps?
您想来点杜松子酒吗
Mmm. Ja. Danke.
好的 多谢
Japanese climbers.
日本登山者
That's Hiro Miyashta with Makino Finance,
那是牧野金融公♥司♥的宫下宏
a big investment firm --
这是家大型投资公♥司♥
one of Drexel's main competitors.
卓克斯主要竞争对手之一
They offered Alan a job a few times.
他们好几次都想把艾伦挖过去
Konichiwa. Konichiwa.
你好 你好
That's odd. They're usually at the Alps this time of year.
真奇怪 他们每年这个时候都在阿尔卑斯山
Miyashta's a very serious climber.
宫下是个很认真的登山者
The mountain is more beautiful now that you are here.
这山因你的到来而更美
Very serious about finding out
是很认真地想知道
what's inside my sweater, anyway.
我毛衣里面什么样吧
And the Aussies?
那群澳大利亚人呢
Oh, just some celebrities, rich kids of rich people,
一些名流 富二代
people who own newspapers, stuff like that.
报社老板之类的人
Tourist climbers. Drexel's friends.
来旅游的登山者 卓克斯的朋友
Yes! Bring it over!
就是这瓶 拿来吧
It's really just an excuse to jet around the world partying.
只需要一个理由就能满世界飞来飞去参加聚会
It's one big worldwide party.
这可是个世界性的聚会
Well, then, let's get invited.
那我们就去拿邀请函吧
Hardison, I need a Paris phone number
哈德森 给我弄个巴黎的电♥话♥号♥码
redirected to my phone.
呼叫转移到我的电♥话♥上
Got it.
好的
Bellefleur. Number is...
名字是贝尔夫勒 号♥码是
06-36-37-84-75.
06-36-37-84-75
Nate, I could use your help.
内特 号♥码可以使用了
This play's much better in Pairs. Yeah, uh...
这场戏发生在巴黎更精彩 没错
No, no. I-I think that I should probably just, uh, stay here.
不不 我觉得我该留在这
It's easier to monitor Parker and Eliot.
这样就更容易监控帕克尔和埃利奥特
Besides, it's good that there's one face he hasn't seen.
另外 他不认识我也挺好
What's she doing?
她在干嘛
Uh, she is meeting Drexel for the second time.
准备再次遇见卓克斯
Cochon!
混♥蛋♥
Uh, excuse me.
你说什么
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Oui. But do you know who I am? No.
当然 但你知道我是谁吗 肯定不知道
W-we've never met.
我们素未谋面
Huh. Vraiment? Mount Rainier. We have the hot toddies --
真的吗 在雷尼尔山 我们喝着热甜酒
"Oh, Mina, come to my tent. I'll warm you up." No?
"米娜 来我帐篷 我来温暖你" 没印象
You don't call me?
你没打过我电♥话♥吗
I don't have your number.
我没有你电♥话♥号♥码
Vraiment? "Oh, Mina, you type it for me.
真的吗 "米娜 你帮我输入名片吧
I'm too drunk to touch the little buttons."
我醉得按不准手♥机♥按键了"
Well, I guess have met before.
看来的确见过
Yes, we have met.
对 我们见过
Get me a drink, I help you remember.
给我杯酒 我来帮你回忆
She's kind of scary.
她真可怕
You have no idea.
这你就不懂了
We're coming up on an orange tent and supplies.
我们到了一顶橙色帐篷和补给这里
This be Alan Scott's tent?
这会是艾伦·斯科特的帐篷吗
No, man. That's a high camp.
不 这是高地营
They're like little supply depots
类似小型的补给站
scattered all the way up the mountain.
分散在山路上
First aid, oxygen, water -- that sort of thing.
里面有急救设备 氧气和水等
All right, Nate,
有信♥号♥♥了 内特
Alan Scott's last-known communication with base camp
艾伦·斯科特最后一次和大本营通讯
was at north 63 degrees, 6 minutes, 56 seconds...
是在北纬63°6′56″
and west 150 degrees, 44 minutes, 34 seconds.
西经150°44′34″
Okay, that high-camp elevation is 10,000 feet,
高地营的海拔是十万英尺
which means that Eliot and Parker
也就是说埃利奥特和帕克尔
should be getting a ping off of his beacon.
应该能接收到他追踪器的信♥号♥♥
But it's -- it's just nothing.
但什么都收不到
艾伦·斯科特 北纬63°06′56″ 西经150°44′34″
信♥号♥♥名 估计位置
I'm thinking I need to send another transmitter up there
我认为应该再拿台发射机过去
to help triangulate Scott's beacon.
来三角定位斯科特的位置
No, no, we can't send another climber on the ridge, no.
不 我们不能再派人上去了
You sure about that?
你确定吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
'Cause I got a footprint. Russian.
我发现了一个脚印 是俄♥国♥人的
Spetsnaz.
雪域特战队的
Seriously?
真的吗
It's a very distinctive footprint.
这种脚印很容易分辨
Drexel had the same idea we had.
卓克斯和我们想的一样
Um, Eliot, Parker, be careful.
埃利奥特 帕克尔 小心点
You've got some competition up there.
你们有对手了
Sophie, what's Drexel's status?
苏菲 卓克斯现在什么情况
All good. Going nowhere.
一切顺利 他哪儿也不会去
What was that?
你说什么
Come on. Ohh. Who are you texting, huh?
什么 你在和谁发短♥信♥
You have another woman?
你还有别的女人吗
Listen to you. No.
瞧你说的 我可没有
When you're the boss of a company,
当了公♥司♥老板
you don't get much time off.
可就没多少空闲时间了
But I tell you what -- I will have some more spare time
但我告诉你 我就快有更多空闲时间
to do some traveling,
去旅行了
Maybe, uh, get to Paris a bit more often.
也许会多去几次巴黎
A text is great.
短♥信♥就是好
The text he sent that other guy is gonna have to transfer here
他发出的短♥信♥肯定得通过我的手♥机♥转发器
through my cell repeater,
才能转发到别人那
which means I can find our Russian,
也就是说我能找到那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
who is not on the mountain.
没有爬山的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
What do you mean? This doesn't make any sense.
你什么意思 这说不通
The text he just sent went to a cellphone
他刚把短♥信♥发送到了
at the base-camp tent.
大本营帐篷的手♥机♥上
Miyashta. He sent a text to his competitor.
是宫下 他发了条短♥信♥给对手
Any suggestions, Nate?
有什么建议吗 内特
I --
我...
No. I have a more pressing problem at the moment.
没有 我现在有更紧急的问题
You were right. She took the other receiver.
你猜得没错 她把另一个接收器拿走了
What are you doing? I'm going after her.
你在干嘛 我去找她
You got a signal? Yeah.
你那有她的信♥号♥♥吗 有
Yeah, she took the same route Eliot and Parker took.
她选的路线和埃利奥特和帕克尔选的一样
She's gonna swing north to triangulate Scott's signal,
她要去北边 三角定位斯科特的信♥号♥♥
And -- w-wait. Are -- are -- are you crazy?
等等 你疯了吗
Come on, man. She's an experienced climber.
伙计 她可是经验丰富的登山者
Are you kidding me? Yeah, hhere's what I want you to do.
你在开玩笑吧 你接下来这么做
I want you to get financials on Miyashta's company,
弄清宫下公♥司♥的财务状况
cross-reference them with the work you've done on Drexel's,
再和你查到的卓克斯的财政状况进行对比
And -- and give it all to Sophie.
再全发给苏菲
All right, Sophie, this is on you.
苏菲 接下来就看你的了
You got to figure out what he's up to.
你得问出他要干什么
Do not do this.
别这么做
As if you ever listen to me.
虽然你从没听过我的话
He's gonna die.
他会死的
Eliot, parker, I need y'all to double back and stop him.
埃利奥特 帕克尔 你们得原路返回来阻止他
Can you?
行吗
We're a little busy here, Hardison.
我们走不开 哈德森
There's definitely something going on.
肯定有事发生了
What'd you find out in the accounts?
你在账户里发现了什么
There's been some big stock transfers, like Miyashta.
有大笔股票过户 比如宫下的
See, this is something you would see
知道吗 这是企业联手
before a-a big corporate takeover.
大型吞并的前兆
But that's impossible.
但那不可能
I mean, there have been no rumors about a buyout this big.
我是说 这么大笔买♥♥卖♥♥之前都没流言
Drexel did say he was gonna have a lot more spare time.
卓克斯的确说过他会有更多空闲时间
Check the climber registrations.
查下登山者的注册信息
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表