剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
followed by relief, and then pride.
然后舒缓放松 最后是骄傲自满
Rich Texan brought a lot more than half a mill.
看来德州阔佬带了超过五十万
Rich Texan is rich, but not that rich.
德州阔佬是阔 但也没那么阔
His Rolex is a fake.
他的劳力士是假货
I'd say he's carrying $600k.
我敢说他只带了六十万美金
Yes, mm-hmm. I can get the full million.
是的 我能拿出一百万
You want me to make the call?
你想让我打电♥话♥吗
Cartel heard our offer and looks unfazed. Look at him.
毒贩听了我们的价码竟还很平静 你瞧他
I mean, you only eat when you feel safe.
只有在感觉安全时 你才吃得下东西
I see pride and contempt.
他的微表情是骄傲和轻蔑
He brought more than $1 million.
他带的钱超过一百万美金
All right.
好了
Guy with the glasses -- he's an odd duck, isn't he?
那个眼镜男 有点像呆头鹅 是吧
Yeah, I can't get a read on him at all.
是的 我根本看不出他在想什么
What's his game?
他有多少筹码
Well, let's go find out.
去查个究竟吧
Secret service. Can we have a word with you?
特勤处的 能借一步说话吗
Umberto Garcia,
翁贝托·加西亚
Professor of Latin American studies at Harvard.
哈佛大学拉美学研究教授
What are you doing here?
你来到这里做什么
Professor, the man that you're meeting with tonight
教授 今晚与你会面的那个男人
is here to steal something,
来这里是为了窃取某样东西
and we're here to stop him.
我们得阻止他
Can -- can you tell us what he's after?
你 你能告诉我们他要偷什么吗
Information --
信息
The exact reserve levels of the oil fields of Venezuela,
是有关委内瑞拉油田的精确储备水平
Not the lies the government has been spreading.
而不是那些政♥府♥一直在散播的假数据
Those lies are all that's keeping the government in power.
政♥府♥靠着那些假数据横行无忌
The opposition could use that information
而反对派们可以利用这信息
to topple the current regime.
来推♥翻♥现有政♥权♥
And the drug cartels can use it
贩毒集团也可以利用它
to keep the government off their back.
获得政♥府♥的暗中支持
A Texas oil speculator can use it
德州石油投机商则可以利用它
to make a fortune betting on the price of crude.
在原油价格上狠赚一笔
You're a teacher.
你只是个教师
Uh, where did you get the money for your bid?
你从哪儿弄来的钱进行投标
I have something better than money.
我有比金钱更好的东西
I come here with only the hopes and dreams
我来到这里的交易筹码是
of the Venezuelan people to trade.
委内瑞拉人♥民♥的希望与梦想
That's hilarious. That's lovely.
真搞笑 真高尚
We'll take that.
把这个给我们吧
oh, geez. No sweater, huh?
天啊 没找到毛衣 对吧
No.
是的
Oh. Oh! Hey, you know what?
你知道吗
I'm gonna just check my e-mail real quick.
我再查一下电子邮箱 很快就好了
Mm, okay.
好的
Well, I'm gonna go call the kitchen,
我得打个电♥话♥到厨房♥
make sure they're not goofing around.
叫他们别偷懒
Yeah, you go get them, Peggy.
好 你去吧 佩姬
I'm your worst damn nightmare.
我能让你生不如死
I'm a dirty cop!
警♥察♥不发威你当我小叮当吗
So you -- excuse me.
所以你... 抱歉
Got to take this.
接个电♥话♥
Hardison.
哈德森
Hey. Hey, hey, hey. What's happening, baby?
你好啊 有什么事 宝贝
I just sent you a photo of a room.
我刚给你发了张房♥间的照片
If you were gonna hide a super-secret computer file,
如果你要藏一个非常机密的电子文件
where would you put it?
你会把它放在哪里
Okay. Look. You see that frame on the desk?
好 看见桌上的相框吗
It's probably in the frame.
八成就在相框里了
Parker, are you still with that guy? Thanks.
帕克尔 你还和那人在一起吗 谢了
Parker? Parker?
帕克尔 帕克尔
It's all better.
这下好多了
I should get one of these.
我也该去搞个相框玩玩
Yeah. Family photos can go on there,
对 可以往里面放全家福
a picture of my cat. How clever.
我家猫咪的照片 真聪明
It's perfect. I have so many photos of her.
非常棒 我可有很多猫咪的照片
I could put those on, even like a little video,
我可以把它们都装进去 就像部短片
where she's, like, cleaning herself.
比如 她在梳理自己的毛
Whoops.
糟糕
You want to hit that dance floor?
你想去舞池里跳一曲吗
Mm, yeah. Yeah.
好极了
I'm checking the south tower.
我在检查南塔楼
Hola.
你好
You know what?
你知道吗
I don't think my friend told them about the sweater.
看来我朋友没告诉他们毛衣的事
Cruz, check in. Cruz, report.
克鲁兹 听到请回答
Cruz, are you there?
克鲁兹 你在听吗
Oh, come on.
快点
I got him. South elevator.
我发现他了 在南电梯那里
Peggy, stand back.
佩姬 往后站点
Okay.
好
Let's go.
我们走吧
You don't know anything about cats.
你对猫一无所知
I don't know about you,
我对你也一无所知
but I could sure use another drink.
但我觉得自己还能再喝一杯
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Peggy. Catfan772.
我是佩姬 猫友772
No, it's Tabbyfan76. Oh, yeah.
不 应该是喵迷76 是嘛
And the short con's not your game.
你并不擅长骗术
No, you got the cocktail dress. You picked the lock.
慢着 你拿了件晚礼服 撬开了锁
The picture frame. You're a thief.
那个相框 你是小偷
A great one.
出色的小偷
Now, relax. This doesn't have to get ugly.
先放松点 没必要弄得太难堪
I'm gonna cut you in, say, for...
我分你一杯羹 给你
20%?
百分之二十
20%?
百分之二十
20%?
百分之二十
Are you kidding me? I did everything.
你开什么玩笑 事都是我做的
You couldn't even operate a thumb drive.
你连个闪盘也搞不定
Parker, remember why we're here.
帕克尔 记住我们来这的原因
Right.
没错
Remind me.
提醒我一下
The hopes and dreams of the Venezuelan people.
委内瑞拉人♥民♥的希望与梦想
Oh, look, Peggy, whatever the hell your name is,
听着 不管你是佩姬还是叫什么
I have been on this job for months.
我为这事忙活了几个月了
My hacker buddy did the encryption on that data,
我的黑客拍档加密了数据
and he tipped me off.
他都告诉我了
All you did was --
你只不过做了
I don't want money.
我不要钱
You don't?
你不要
No.
不要
I want you to give the thumb drive to Professor Garcia
我要你把闪盘交给加西亚教授
for free.
免费给他
Why?
为什么
Because it's the right thing to do.
因为这样做才是正确的
Well, at least I know you're not a cop.
至少我知道你不是警♥察♥
Parker, tell Mattingly to wait five minutes.
帕克尔 告诉麦亭利再等五分钟
He'll get his money.
他就能拿到钱了
Don't move.
等我回来
Oh, look, no sign of rich Texan must have got cold feet
没有迹象显示德州阔佬会临阵退缩
which means the only briefcase full of cash is there.
也就是说 装满现金的公文包 在那里
All right, you start a fire in the kitchen.
好吧 你去厨房♥放火
I grab the briefcase. We use the crowd for cover.
我去弄公文包 在人堆里趁火打劫
I was thinking something a little less...trample-y.
我在考虑用个 温柔点儿的法子
liks work we always got
像我们平常用的那种
Two identical briefcases.
两个相同的公文包
You want to do a kick switch. Yes.
你想用"反冲转换"那招 对
I'll peel Escobar away from his bodyguard,
我去把埃斯科巴从保镖身边弄走
And u -- wait. I...
然后你 等等 我
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表