剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
那边
That's him...
就是他
and his two best friends.
后面跟着两个同伙
They're boarding.
他们要登机了
Nate, he's getting on the plane.
内特 他要上飞机了
We're on him right now,
我们找到他了
but he's getting on with the heart.
可是他要把那颗心带上飞机了
Well, get him off the plane -- now.
那就让他飞不成 快
Well, how is he gonna do that? Um, mechanical issues.
怎么才能办到 机械故障怎么样
No, no. They'll just keep people
不不 机械故障的话
on the plane until they fix the problem.
机场会让乘客待在飞机里直到故障排除
A bomb threat?
那炸♥弹♥威胁呢
They'll call in the authorities.
警方当局会介入
Same thing with a fire alarm --
火警警报也一样行不通
No, it has to be something bigger, something -- something...
一定要是个大事件 像是 像是...
Hardison, uh, we need a tornado.
哈德森 给我们来场龙♥卷♥风♥
A-a-a what?
来场...来场什么
Listen, they'll pull people off the plane
听着 如果出现龙♥卷♥风♥警报的话
if there's a tornado warning.
机场会组织全体乘客撤离飞机
I -- no. Negative, negative, negative, negative.
不行 绝对不行
That's -- it's -- it's crazy talk. What --
这 这 你简直在说梦话
It's cra-- he thought he saw, like, a UFO.
梦话... 这人觉着自己看见UFO了
The man gone. He's gone.
这哥们精神不正常了 准是疯了
Last week on that island, you faked a volcanic eruption.
上礼拜在岛上你刚伪造了次火山爆发
How is this harder?
龙♥卷♥风♥不是一样的吗
How is this -- that was --
一样 什么一样
Look, man.
听着 伙计
The tower can't call in a tornado warning, okay?
发布龙♥卷♥风♥警报可不是塔台说了算的
That has to be the National Weather Service,
那可是国家气象局的事
and they only do it if you get, uh,
他们也只有在接到漏斗云登陆的报告后
reports of a funnel cloud touching down.
才会发布龙♥卷♥风♥警报
Sophie and I will take care of that.
我和苏菲会搞定的
You just sell it to the tower.
你只管负责搞定塔台
MassDot special? MassDot special.
要用麻州交通部那招吗 是的
MassDot special?
什么意思
Yes!
没错
National Weather Service. This is Rachel.
这里是国家气象局 我是雷切尔 请讲
Oh, thank God!
终于通了 谢天谢地
I was just out walking my dogs,
我只不过出门遛遛狗
and I saw a tornado touch down!
结果走着走着看到龙♥卷♥风♥登陆了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
The current forecast don't indicate
目前天气预报里没有
any severe-weather patterns.
任何恶劣气候的迹象
I'm sure. I took a photo of it with my phone.
我亲眼看到的 我还拿手♥机♥拍了照
I'm sending it to you now.
我现在就把照片发给你
Uh, please hold, ma'am.
请稍等 女士
National Weather Service. This is Rachel.
这里是国家气象局 我是雷切尔 请讲
Are you asleep at the wheel?
你们难道在工作时间睡着了吗
There's a tornado out here by the airport right now!
机场附近有一股巨大的龙♥卷♥风♥
A freaking tornado! Come on!
龙♥卷♥风♥吓死人啊 伙计
Bill. Bill!
比尔 比尔
What is it?
怎么了
We got calls here.
接到好几个电♥话♥了
I think we need to issue a tornado warning for the Cincinnati Metropolitan area.
我们有必要发布辛辛那提机场区域的龙♥卷♥风♥警报
Attention -- the National Weather Service
全体注意 国家气象局已对本地区
has declared a tornado warning for this area.
发布了龙♥卷♥风♥预警
What?!
什么
What?
怎么了
It doesn't look like tornado weather.
看着不像是有龙♥卷♥风♥的样子啊
Look, radar's pretty ugly on my end, boss.
头儿 我这边雷达监测结果也不妙啊
Yeah, but we got planes to land.
可还有飞机等我们指挥降落呢
You know how the airlines are
要是航♥班♥延误
when we get off schedule.
你也知道那些航♥空♥公♥司♥的反应
Oh, do I ever.
没有谁比我更清楚了
But you know what, man? It would serve 'em just right
可问题是 我们总不能
to have a tornado hit a plane full of people
让龙♥卷♥风♥正好击中
right in the middle --
一架满载着乘客的飞机吧
I mean, they would get their butts sued off,
他们会被人告死的
everybody within 100 miles of them get their butts sued off.
这里方圆一百英里的人都会被告死的
You feel me?
你明白我的意思吗
You know, maybe we should
也许我们应该先把机场关闭
shut it down just to be sure. Just to be sure.
以防万一嘛 没错 以防万一
Sound the alarm! Wave off all incoming flights!
拉响警报 禁止航♥班♥降落
Let's clear off any planes already boarding!
让已经登机了的所有乘客都下机
Right this way! Please! Hurry!
这边 配合一下 快点
Folks!
大家快呀
Folks, everybody's got to exit.
大家听好 所有人必须下机
This way. Keep it moving, please.
这边走 请快点
All right. It worked. They're clearing the aircraft.
好的 计划奏效了 他们开始叫乘客下机了
Everyone out, please. Come on.
请全体乘客下机 快点
Platinum flyer. Platinum flyer coming through.
白金卡旅客 我是持有白金卡的旅客
Platinum flyer. Make a hole!
我是白金卡旅客 让一让
There's a platinum flyer coming through! Platinum flyer!
白金卡旅客过来了 我是白金卡旅客
Platinum flyer! Platinum flyer! Platinum flyer!
白金卡旅客 白金卡旅客 白金卡旅客
Let's go! Let's go!
快点 快点
Once you clear your station,
你们把自己负责的航站楼清空以后
you clear out, too! Move it!
也赶紧离开 快点
Uh, excuse me, Miss Becky, Betty, what's your name, go!
不好意思 贝基小姐还是贝蒂小姐的 快点走啊
I'll stay behind.
我留下吧
No, man, you know, you go. I'll stay.
不 头儿 你走吧 我留下来
I can't let you do that, son.
我不能让你留下来 孩子
You're a hero. You are a hero, but you know what?
你是个英雄 你真的是个英雄 但是你知道吗
If anything should happen, like this tornado hits,
一旦有事发生 比如说龙♥卷♥风♥真的来了
when it actually hits, the glass shatters,
龙♥卷♥风♥吹过来时 这些玻璃都会碎掉
and all the shards come and cut your body up
碎片就会满天飞 然后弄得你全身是伤
like hamburger meat before you even know what hit you,
还没等你反应过来 你就已经被切成肉酱了
we will not forget you, all right?
我们绝对不会忘了你的 知道吗
I have an idea.
我有个主意
You take the tower.
你负责塔台
I have an emergency-protocol thingy.
我还要有个应险计划什么的要做
Brilliant. Good luck.
好极了 祝你好运
Good luck. Thank you.
也祝你好运 谢谢
All right. Good luck. Godspeed. All that.
好了 祝你好运 祝你成功
Mr. Chesney.
切斯尼先生
You know, you have a strange sense of humor, Mr. Ford.
弗德先生 你的幽默感还真奇怪
Why are you toying with me, with my heart?
你干吗拿我的心脏来开玩笑
Well, it's not your heart, now, is it?
那不是你的心脏 不是吗
Possession is 9/10 of the law.
法律也说了 东西在谁手里就归谁
Well, I don't have much use for the law,
我不管法律怎么说
and you don't have much time.
反正你时间是不多了
There's 24 minutes left on that heart, Chesney.
那颗心脏还有二十四分钟的存活时间 切斯尼
It's not gonna make it to Chicago.
在这么短时间内它到不了芝加哥
Why don't you give up?
你何不放弃呢
A heart can last up to six hours outside a body.
心脏离开人体后还能存活六个小时
The odds of successful transplant
但是四个小时之后
drop after four, but, hey...
移植手术成功的几率就降低了 但是
they're better than my odds, Mr. Ford.
再低也比我现在的处境好 弗德先生
Listen, I'm not getting any better.
听着 我是不可能好起来的了
I'm too old to
而且以我这个年纪
make the top of the list.
不可能通过正规手段得到心脏
This is my only chance. I've planned for months.
这是我唯一的机会了 我等了好几个月了
I have eight backup contingencies.
我有八套后备方案
I'm fighting for my life, Mr. Ford!
我只是在争取活下去的机会 弗德先生
What are you fighting for?
而你这么拼命又是为了什么呢
I am fighting for that 15-year-old boy
我为了拯救一个就要被你害死了的
that you're going to kill.
十五岁男童
God helps those who help themself.
自助者才能得天助
And I help people who can't.
而我的职责正是帮助那些无法自助的人
And God help you if anything should happen to that boy,
你最好祈祷那个孩子不会有什么三长两短
because if he spends more than one second longer
因为如果你害他在医院里
in that hospital than he needs to,
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表