剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Excu-- excu-- I didn't know this was the club.
抱歉 你们竟然搞小团体
You all up in the mix,
都什么年代了
don't even know the flavor.
一点儿跟不上潮流
What's your problem? You got a -- you --
怎么着 你是不是也
Everybody got a problem with this?
大家都有意见吗
Look, racism, sexism,
赤♥裸♥裸的种族歧视 性别歧视
anti-semitism?
反犹太主义
That's how you y'all want to play this? Cool.
你们打算这么玩下去是吧 好极了
I thought it was a no-no in airport security,
我本以为在机场这些是被明令禁止的
but I see y'all profilin' me
可总有你们这种人
right, left, and center, everywhere.
对我上下打量 对我全身上下各种歧视
You know what? Shame on you.
不要脸 我鄙视你
Shame on your mama. Shame on your kids.
鄙视你全家
I-it's fine. I-it's fine.
没有没有
I got no problem with anything.
我一点意见都没有
Uh...It -- it looks like you used to --
看来你以前是个
used to be a-a really pretty girl.
是个相当漂亮的姑娘
Used to be?
以前
A-and n-now you're a-a very handsome gentleman.
啊 你现在是 是个帅小伙
You hitting on me?
你这是在跟我搭讪吗
C-can you confirm your old pin?
你 你能报一下以前的密♥码♥吗
It's 5135.
Okay, there. Try that.
好了 你再试试
Thank you.
多谢了
You better re-adjust your peripherals.
最好重新调试下外部设备
Real smooth.
手术做得真棒啊
Pin accepted.
密♥码♥正确
Don't care what anybody else says.
下次不管你们怎么说
Next time, I'm taking the train.
哥都坚持坐火车
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你要说什么
I think you should have a drink.
倒杯酒喝吧
Okay, I didn't know what you were gonna say.
好吧 我倒真没想到你会这么说
Look, we don't like it when you drink,
我们是不喜欢你喝酒
but we trust you when you do.
但你喝了我们也一样信任你
We both knew this was gonna get personal.
知道你多少会感情用事
We need you to stay clear-headed.
可我们需要你保持清醒
You let it get to you now, it's gonna go bad for all of us.
如果你被个人情绪左右 大家会受牵连
Be very careful, Nate.
所以你要格外小心 内特
Listen, that kid, Joshua Spin, 15 years old --
那个叫约书亚·斯宾的孩子 才十五岁
He's waiting in a hospital bed
他现在躺在医院的病床上
for a heart that may never come.
等待着一颗也许永远不会出现的救命心脏
I've got a naked IV here.
需要一剂静脉注射
Heart rate's dropping.
心率下降
B.P.'s dropping.
血压下降
Push another five EPI.
再注射五剂肾上腺素
There's nothing we can do.
我们已经无能为力了
Sam would have been 13 this year.
如果山姆还活着 现在应该13岁了
A teenager.
正值青春期
Almost a man.
快成男子汉了
I mean, you know, probably a big pain in the ass, but...
估计也是个不让人省心的主 可是...
Joshua Spin is getting out of that hospital bed.
约书亚·斯宾一定会健康地活下去的
What's happening? How are you?
一切都顺利吧 你好
Hey. Let's land some planes, huh?
指挥飞机降个落啥的哈
No, you don't.
想飞 没门
Leverage airlines 1-7-0-1.
侠盗1701次航♥班♥
This is tower. Do you copy?
塔台呼叫 收到请回复
Did you find the jet?
找到那架私人飞机了吗
Roger, 1-7-0-1.
收到 1701次
That plane is grounded at
目前由于机械故障被停飞在
private gate 1-3 due to mechanical issues.
13号♥私人登机门
All right. Parker, Eiot, did you get that?
帕克尔 埃利奥特 收到了吗
Copy that. We're almost there.
收到 我们就快到了
All right.
好的
Do we have it yet?
心脏找回来了吗
Not yet. Almost.
还没 不过快了
I don't know how to thank you, Mr. Ford.
我都不知道该怎么感谢你 弗德先生
I feel like this is all my fault.
这一切都是我的错
Well, you did what any parent would do. You saved your kid.
你尽了做父母的职责 救了你的孩子
Nate, we got a problem.
内特 有麻烦了
The plane's here, but nobody's on it --
那架飞机在 可是里面没人
No thieves, no heart.
贼和心脏都不在里面
All right, they -- okay...
这样的话 他们
they went to the back-up plan,
他们一定是启动了备用方案
which is, what, Hardison grounded their flight,
也就是说哈德森停飞了他们的飞机
so they went to plan "B," and that is, what?
他们转而启用B计划 他们会怎么做呢
They have no private planes, so they're gonna --
没有私人飞机 所以他们会...
No.
不
Oh, no.
不
Now boarding at gate B-19,
B19号♥门开始登机
Vista Atlantic flight 831 to Chicago --
请搭乘大西洋远景航♥空♥公♥司♥飞往芝加哥
All passengers.
831次航♥班♥的全体乘客注意了
Now boarding all passengers.
现在开始登机
Parker, Eliot, you got to get back over here.
帕克尔 埃利奥特 你们得赶紧赶回来
They switched to a commercial flight.
他们改搭普通航♥班♥了
Gate B-19 -- It's boarding now.
在B19号♥门 已经开始登机了
We're rolling! We got to get to that plane.
明白 我们必须得赶上那班飞机
It took us 8 minutes to get there.
来这儿的路上用了八分钟
It's gonna take us 8 minutes to get back.
赶回去至少也得要八分钟
Wait. What are you doing? Wait. No way!
等等 你要干什么 别这样
Come on, Parker, we got to go!
快回来 帕克尔 我们得走了
We got to get --
我们必须要...
Let's go! What are you do--
快回来 你到底在干什么
Quit monkeying around under there!
别在那下面瞎折腾了
Did you just pull something out of the engine?
你从引擎里拆了个东西下来吗
Yeah.
是啊
Spark regulator --
火花塞调节器
keeps the cart from going more than 25 miles an hour.
就是它 车速才限制在每小时25英里
Now we'll get there in 4 minutes.
现在只要四分钟就能赶到那儿了
Thank you.
谢谢
Have a good flight.
祝您旅途愉快
Thank you.
谢谢
They're boarding.
开始排队登机了
Who's our guy?
我们要找的人呢
I don't know. Nate said he had a black suitcase.
不知道 内特说目标带着黑色行李箱
Well, that narrows it down to everybody -- except the women.
好吧 这条线索指向了几乎所有的男人
Thank you.
谢谢
Nate, we need more to go off of.
内特 我们需要更多线索
Wh-what are we looking for?
还有什么具体细节吗
Don't know yet. Tell you in a minute.
目前没有 给我一分钟
Sir? You have a phone call.
先生 您有一通来电
Not now.
先不管它
It's to the number you gave the transplant registry.
应该是器♥官♥移♥植♥登记处打来的
Yes?
怎么了
Mr. Chesney, my name is Nathan Ford.
切斯尼先生 我是内森·弗德
I have your heart.
你要的心脏在我手上
If you want it, I want a million dollars for it -- now.
想要赎回去的话 现在就准备一百万
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Hello?!
喂
Who is this?!
你是谁
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Eliot, someone at that gate
埃利奥特 登机人群里
is about to receive a phone call.
马上会有人接到电♥话♥
Whoever it is, that's our guy. Copy that.
那人就是我们的目标 明白
That was what I was talking about.
我刚想说这事
You just told the mark we're after him.
你居然明目张胆地告诉目标我们要对付他
No, no. He knew we were onto him
不不 从我们停飞他飞机的那一刻起
as soon as we grounded his plane.
他就已经觉察到我们的存在了
You gave him your name!
可你居然还把名字告诉他
I want him to know my name.
我就是要他记住我的名字
Final boarding call for flight 831...
最后一次通知 831次航♥班♥正在登机
There.
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表