剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
For the tournament, sweetheart.
宝贝 就当是为了比赛
Non, non. Something is not right.
不 不 有些不对劲
A gauche droit.
交换一下位置
Ah. Voila!
瞧 多棒啊
Nice work, Parker.
做得好 帕克尔
Yeah, now all we have to do
好的 现在咱们只要
is precisely mimic Livingston's walk,
精确模仿利文斯顿的步子
break in to the vault, and steal the weight.
潜入密室 偷走砝码
Okay, Eliot, Sterling,
好的 埃利奥特 斯特林
I need you to stay with the Kazhistani.
盯住卡基斯坦的朋友
Make sure they don't come back here.
确保他们不会再回来
I think this will give us the opportunity
我觉得这是个
to spend some real quality time together, Spencer.
咱俩共度美好时光的机会 斯宾塞
Eliot, try not to kill Sterling.
埃利奥特 先别弄死斯特林
We may need him.
留着他可能有用
I can't promise that!
我可不能保证
What was that?
你说什么
According to regulation,
根据规定
all clocks are set for five minutes per player.
每位选手只有五分钟思考时间
May the best man or woman win.
愿最优秀的选手取得胜利
All right.
好的
You may begin.
大家可以开始了
This is gonna be harder than I thought.
这比我想象的要难得多
Nate?
内特
Is he asleep?
他睡着了吗
And yet somehow up a bishop, a rook,
不管我是走车还是走象
and has me staring down the barrel of a passed pawn.
他就立马活过来对着卒子杀起来没完了
Damn it.
该死
Sir...
先生
20 bucks says bishop to D6.
赌20块钱 象会去D6格
Sir, according to our sources,
先生 根据情报
the Kazhistani have already arrived.
卡吉斯坦人已经到了
A week early? Double security.
早了一周吗 开启双保险
Let me get this straight,
让我直说吧
'cause I'm having a hard time believing this.
因为我很难相信这事
You're telling me you think he acted alone.
你是说你觉得他是单独行动
That's not what I said, is it?
我不是这么说的 好吧
I said I don't think that there was only one bullet.
我是说肯定不止一发子弹
Where did you get this coffee, man?
咖啡在哪买♥♥的 伙计
It's horrible! Coffee's fine.
难喝死了 咖啡还好吧
If there was a second bullet,
若存在第二发子弹
that means there was a second shooter.
就意味着还有一个射手
Otherwise, he fired a Carcano bolt-action twice
否则 就是说他在两秒钟内完成了
in less than two seconds, which simply cannot be done.
两次卡诺步♥枪♥的射击 通常来说是不可能的
You do realize that,
你得明白
on a topic where nobody agrees on anything,
对于一个众说纷纭的话题
you picked the one thing,
你的做法只有一个
the only thing which is not up for debate!
就是不要辩论
Simply humanly impossible!
人类根本不可能那么厉害的
I did it.
我就做到过
Bollocks.
胡说
You'd be surprised what people can do
当人们受到激励时
when they're properly motivated.
你会惊讶他们能做出什么事来
Seriously, did you put something in this?
说真的 你是不是在里面下药了
Your file says that you crawled 3 miles through a sewer
档案上说你为了杀死也门基♥地♥组♥织♥的头目
to kill the head of Al-Qaeda in Yemen,
在下水道里爬了3英里都没事
but the coffee is a problem.
现在却和这杯咖啡较上劲了
Hey. Incoming call.
喂 有电♥话♥打来了
We're gonna need the parabolic. No, I got it.
咱们需要个抛面传声器 不 让我来
You -- unless you can read lips,
除非你会读唇语
we're gonna need the parabolic, all right?
否则我们必须弄个抛面传声器 好吧
They're speaking Arabic.
他们在说阿♥拉♥伯语
You'd be surprised what people can do
当人们受到激励时
when they're properly motivated.
你会惊讶他们会能出什么事来
He said the government won't wait.
他说政♥府♥不能再等了
No matter the risk, gonna make the exchange today.
不管冒多大的险 今天必须完成交易
All right, we got to stall,
好的 我们想法拖延时间
give Parker enough time to get in the vault.
为帕克尔进入地下室争取足够时间
Gonna bring the money in through the service tunnels
把钱从摩天塔下面的
under the Sky Spire
服务隧♥道♥运进去
and move upstairs after the tournament
然后在比赛之后运上楼
to meet Livingston.
与利文斯顿会面
All right, we'll intercept them at the tunnels.
好的 我们在隧♥道♥拦截他们
No.
不
Let's head them off at the basement
咱们还是在大楼下面的
under the building.
地下室拦截他们
That way they'll be focused on the tournament.
不然他们会把注意力转移到比赛上
I just said that.
我不就是这个意思
Perfect.
完美
It's like I'm the human Hulk.
我好像成了绿巨人
Parker smash!
帕克尔粉碎掌
Okay.
好的
Parker, you realize it's just " the Hulk."
帕克尔 你得明白自己只是只笨熊
But seriously, do they have to be this heavy?
说真的 非要这么重吗
Yeah, to match his weight.
是的 为了符合他的体重
Plus,
还有
the boots are calibrated to mimic his distribution.
这双靴子就是模仿他的体重分布来校准的
What's wrong?
有什么问题
Just they feel really weird.
就是感觉穿上很奇怪
Oh, don't worry. You'll get used to that.
不用担心 你会习惯的
And this is "dance dance revolution."
而这是"劲舞革命"
You're into that?
你还参加过革命吗
No.
没有
I'm -- it's just for recreational --
我... 这纯粹是个消遣
for cardio -- it's --
一个有氧运动 这...
look, the pats are programed to analyze your gait
节拍是依据对你步子的分♥析♥
and match it to Livingston's gait.
并匹配利文斯顿的步伐而设定的
But...
但是...
I've broken his down into seven key time frames --
我把他进入电梯的步伐切割为7帧的慢动作
Basically the same system you'll encounter in the vault.
基本上与在密室将要遇到的系统相同
So, you ready? Ready to try.
准备好了吗 没问题
Okay.
好的
Are you ready? Let's go.
准备好了吗 动起来吧
I'm sorry. I couldn't, uh --
对不起 我没有
I didn't have time to kill the voice on it.
我没有时间来清除配乐
I-it's all good. Just go ahead.
没关系 照原定计划走就是了
Dance fail!
失败
Don't give up. Try again. Seriously?
不要灰心 再来一次 搞什么啊
It's cool. It's cool. Just -- you're good.
淡定 淡定 你做得很好
You're good.
相当不错
Okay, I-I make a move. Flash.
每走一步 就有光闪我
I take a piece. Flash.
我每吃掉一子 还是有光闪我
Watch.
看好了
Okay, that time, it didn't happen.
奇怪 这次怎么没有动静了呢
I think that maybe what you're seeing
你看见的可能是
are just the room lights.
室内的灯光罢了
Oh, yeah, that's exactly what it is.
是啊 就是这么个情况
I'm not a complete and total freaking moron!
你当哥是白♥痴♥吗
Sir, there's no need to take this tone.
先生 没必要这样大声嚷嚷
Wrong! Are you listening?!
完全错了 你到底有没有听我说
Every time I look in that direct--
每当我抬头看向那边的时候
That's it! You're gone!
够了 请你离开
No! No, you cannot make -- no!
不 不 你不能... 不能
I am not gone!
我不要离开
Black wins.
黑子获胜
You know, Sophie, I'm actually pretty good at this game.
苏菲 我还是有两把刷子的
You ought have a little more faith.
你好歹也要对我有点信心吧
Parker.
帕克尔
Just getting a little tired of your laptop yelling at me.
我只是对你的电脑冲我大吼大叫有点厌烦了
It's just trying to help. But you know what?
它只是想出力帮忙而已 但是你知道吗
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表