剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Wakey, wakey.
醒醒 醒醒
Where am I?
我这是在哪儿
Well, see for yourself.
自己看看咯
No. No.
不 不
N-o-o-o-o-o!
不
Our father trusted you!
我们的父亲那么信任你
Please, lower your voices.
拜托 小声点
You're not the only people here
这儿还这么多人呢
He gave you everything he had, and you stole it.
他把一切都给了你 你却骗他
We're going to the police.
我们要去报♥警♥
Let's just discuss this in my office.
去我办公室说
I'm sure we can resolve everything.
我保证一切问题都能说开
Please, just -- just follow me.
拜托 跟我来吧
Mother...
母亲
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Gideon, Emery, dearest,
亲爱的吉恩迪 艾莫瑞
There seems to be some confusion with this contract.
这家人似乎对合同有些疑问
Would you please straighten things out?
能麻烦你们给解释清楚吗
I want to see my father's paperwork.
我要看我父亲办后事的资料
Of course, Mr. Newton.
当然可以纽顿先生
Ohh! What are you doing?!
你们干什么
Walk away.
滚远点
Stop it! Forget about the money.
住手 别想钱的事
If we see you two here again,
要是我再看到你们俩来这儿
You'll wish we let you off this easy.
我们绝不会这么轻饶了你们
My father died last month -- pancreatic cancer.
我父亲上周去世了 是胰腺癌
They found it at stage four, so...
发现的时候已经是晚期了 所以
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
At least we know he's at peace now.
至少我们知道他现在安息了
Pop wanted to make sure that my brother
爸爸想在他百年之后
and I were taken care of after he was gone,
我和我弟弟能有人帮衬
So he made his funeral arrangements in advance
所以他提前给自己准备了后事
with Darlene Wickett.
联♥系♥了达琳·维特
He gave her $15,000.
他给了她一万五美金
The funeral business is very expensive.
丧葬确实非常昂贵
But after my father died,
但我父亲死后
Darlene told us that she had no record of the money,
达琳告诉我们她没有收费记录
that she'd never even heard of my father.
还说她从来都不认识我父亲
So it's a breach of contract.
就是说他们违反了合同
There is no contract, Mr. Ford.
压根就没有合同 弗德先生
What do you mean there's no contract?
什么叫没有合同
Pop was in the middle of chemo when he met Darlene.
爸爸见达琳时正在化疗
She took advantage of his illness.
她趁他重病之危坑了他
And we can't afford to hire a lawyer.
而且 我们没钱请律师
We had to run our credit cards up
我们不得不刷爆自己的信♥用♥卡♥
at another funeral home to bury pop.
回家安葬爸爸
Okay, listen, I am gonna do everything I can
我知道了 我会尽我所能
to get your father's money back.
拿回你们父亲的钱
Thank you, Mr. Ford, but it's not about the money.
谢谢你 弗德先生 但这不是钱的问题
This was pop's final gift. He wanted to protect us.
这是爸爸留给我们最后的礼物 他想要保护我们
Darlene took that away.
达琳却把它夺走了
Parker, what are you doing here?
帕克尔 你在这儿干嘛
How does she know that, Nate --
她怎么知道 内特
that her father's at peace?
她怎么知道她爸是不是安息了
Faith.
信仰
Faith, parker.
是信仰 帕克尔
The rich and powerful take what they want.
权贵显要为所欲为
We steal it back for you.
我们则为你讨回公道
Sometimes, bad guys make the best good guys.
有时候 魔高一尺 道高一丈
We provide...leverage
由我们来替天行道
What's up with Parker?
帕克尔怎么了
It's Parker.
她就那样
You're gonna love this.
你一定会爱死这个的
Darlene Wickett and her son
达琳·维特和她儿子
are embezzling money from the dying and the grieving.
专骗将死之人和沉浸在丧亲之痛中的人
It's the oldest grift in the book. And the cruelest.
有史以来最古老骗局 也是最残忍♥的
Even I never ran that one -- it's tacky.
我都没干过 太丧尽天良了
Now, the Wicketts have operated all over the country.
现在维特母子在全国范围内行骗
Our records show funeral licenses
咱们的记录显示 他们有三个不同州的
from three different states, but for the last five years,
葬礼许可证 但近五年来
they've been here in massachusetts.
他们都在马萨诸塞州这边
Why has no one reported them to the police?
为什么没人报♥警♥
Well, they have, but, uh, she has bulletproof aliases
有人报♥警♥ 但她行骗的地方
for all the states she's worked in.
都是用的化名
Now, the records that we found
我们找到的资料显示
show that the Wicketts have stolen $500,000.
维特母子已经骗了五十万美元
Where's the money? Well, it's not in any bank.
这些钱在哪儿 不在银行里
Credit-card records show
信♥用♥卡♥记录显示
that she has recently bought a wall safe,
她买♥♥过墙壁式保险箱
which is this right here.
就在这里
Oh.
哦
Ooh, Murphy-Beyer, model prk-11-21.
哟 墨菲拜尔 PRK-11-21型
Nice.
好东西
Okay, she's a horrible human being,
行吧 她是个大烂人
but she's got solid taste in home security.
不过她对自家的安保系统还挺有品位
These dust mites are just gonna eat me alive.
我早晚得被这些尘螨活活吃掉
That's the blueprints from town hall...
这幅蓝图是市政厅墙上的
And the last time I go into a basement with this guy.
还有 我以后再也不跟这家伙进地下室
I already got the photos over here.
我拍到了照片 在这里
That's the Wickett Funeral Home. It's a two-story house.
这就是维特葬礼之家 两层洋♥房♥♥
You got your embalming room in the basement.
遗体化妆间在地下室
You got your viewing chambers and your office on the first floor.
会客室和办公室在一楼
And bingo -- private living quarters on the second.
还有 没错 私人生活区在二楼
They live and work there.
他们在工作生活在一套房♥里
Okay. So, Funeral Homes are busiest on the weekends.
好 葬礼之家生意最好的时间是在周末
It's the easiest time to kind of blend in with the mourners.
这个时间最容易混进哀悼者之中
Um...I'm sorry. What, Nate?
啥 不好意思 内特你说啥
Okay, guys, we are gonna go steal a funeral.
好了 伙计们 咱们这回要去偷个葬礼来
There she is, the perfect hostess.
就是她了 完美的女主
Right on schedule. Hardison, heading your way.
一切照常 哈德森 开始吧
Sophie, I hate it when you make me wear these dang cufflinks.
索菲 你让我戴的这破袖扣太讨厌了
Hardison, everybody owns a good suit,
哈德森 每个人都有穿高级西装
But only the rich own a good pair of cufflinks.
但只有真正的有钱人 才买♥♥得起高级袖扣
Darlene is gonna know that.
达琳肯定再清楚不过
You must be Mr. Delacroix.
您一定就是德拉克洛瓦先生了
I'm Darlene Wickett. Thank you for waiting.
我是达琳·维特 感谢您耐心等待
I'm so sorry for your lost.
请您节哀顺变
Thank you. Thank you, Ms. Wickett.
谢谢你 谢谢你 维特女士
My great auntie -- she, uh -- she passed last evening. Mm.
我姨奶奶 她 她昨天傍晚去世了
And there are some staff -- they spoke very highly of you.
我手下的员工 对您评价很高
Now, I must admit I'm...
现在 我不得不承认
I'm a bit lost.
我确实很无所适从
Oh, Mr. Delacroix.
德拉克洛瓦先生
Let us help you say goodbye.
让我们来陪您告别亲人吧
You focus on healing during this difficult time,
您只需在这段难熬的日子里平复心情
and my sons and I can take care of everything else.
我们母子会为您料理好其他一切的
Chilly.
真冷
Parker, anything on the metal detector?
帕克尔 金属探测仪上有反应吗
Three floors, one wall safe --
三层楼 一个壁式保险箱
sounds like a challenge to me.
还有点挑战性
Just stepped in something squishy.
踩上了一脚粘糊糊的东西
How come I had to go to the embalming room, anyway?
不过 干嘛派我来遗体化妆间
It's 'cause Hardison's too scared to get in the body bag.
那是因为 哈德森不敢钻进尸体袋里
Hey, claustrophobia is a very serious condition.
喂 幽闭恐惧症是很严重的病好吧
I got a note from my doctor. You want to see it?
我有医生诊断书 你要看吗
Eliot, where are you?
埃利奥特 你在哪儿
I'm fashionably late to an ex-con's funeral.
我去一个罪犯的葬礼 很显身价地迟到了
I'm gonna check the room for a safe.
我现在要搜一间屋子 找保险箱
It's not ex-cons -- it's cops.
这不是罪犯的葬礼 是条子的
It's a lots of cops.
好多好多条子
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表